• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Project Ghost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
@sonofjay ahh sorry but i dunno how to make a vehicle control system...
maybe you should ask to other user

and oh yeah lembidi is little troll he's just making a trouble

only someone with faith can see my writing

Level 28
@zlowly its fine, I already have one but its sucks right now still need to be polished, I just thought you have some better vehicle control system.

{EDIT}
One of the gun model that Krad gave. file size is 4.6 mb

211785-albums5437-picture56613.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 28
Hey Who was The F@#% are you?
rushing into our thread and saying like this and i gonna bet if this from Counter Strike can you F!@#$% made this model?
Do Not Just Talk More Action!!!
:ogre_rage::ogre_rage::ogre_rage:

Please do not flame other on our thread, it may cause us more enemies than supporters.

and at the model I will ask Markos if he can lower the filesize of the gun. Krad just considered our project so he gave us the gun(and more gun soon I guess) from his collection.

Level 6
I think the Environment gonna be like a town with Building,Storm,Fog,Raining,polution,destroyed car,abandoned building,and a remains of a destroyed robot with flame on that destroyes robot body...

Level 28
I think the Environment gonna be like a town with Building,Storm,Fog,Raining,polution,destroyed car,abandoned building,and a remains of a destroyed robot with flame on that destroyes robot body...

The Lightning system will be used on the village part.

EDIT: MORE GUNS!

Guns!!!

211785-albums5437-picture56652.jpg

MORE GUNS!!!

211785-albums5437-picture56650.jpg

ITS RAINING GUNS!!!!!

211785-albums5437-picture56651.jpg

To make it clear, Krad only converted those models, but hell yeah who cares those are sexy models *CHEERS*

Last edited:
Level 28
You know what you do? you changed the model and the texture of the target spell pointer to a sniper scope ;p

On this game you will not use your mouse at anything,(except the pick item I guess...) cause you will move and shoot on your keyboard. And the system I want to get from the Sniper online is the zoom system then when you zoom a scope will show.

I will try to experiment later about the zoom system. But for now I'll eat my lunch then go back to school.

Level 15
On this game you will not use your mouse at anything,(except the pick item I guess...) cause you will move and shoot on your keyboard. And the system I want to get from the Sniper online is the zoom system then when you zoom a scope will show.

I will try to experiment later about the zoom system. But for now I'll eat my lunch then go back to school.

Visiting this Thread again...
No mouse control is a bit tricky don't you think. GhostThruster had a shooter map without mouse controls, its well polished and all but I think the shooting is still an issue.

Level 28
Visiting this Thread again...
No mouse control is a bit tricky don't you think. GhostThruster had a shooter map without mouse controls, its well polished and all but I think the shooting is still an issue.

Even my own shooting system have a some issue, like when you shoot it have a 0.10-0.50 delay, and also you can't spam shooting because your ammo will be drained but the character won't shoot. I'm still looking on the triggers to know what was the problem. And on the shooting map of GT I think I will take a look on it. What is the name of the map?

Level 6
oh yeah i think in few months ago is i'm get remember the true i played FPS map with W,A,S,D control and having a shooting with mouse system and having scope system...
but i forgot what the map name...

Level 6
Even my own shooting system have a some issue, like when you shoot it have a 0.10-0.50 delay, and also you can't spam shooting because your ammo will be drained but the character won't shoot. I'm still looking on the triggers to know what was the problem. And on the shooting map of GT I think I will take a look on it. What is the name of the map?

My impression was that this was third person not first

Level 28
Hey guys should I continue this as a SRPG or switch it to campaign?, cause right now I'm gonna be short in map size (256x256) the entire city had almost covered the whole map. And don't tell me to make it 480x480 cause I'm telling you, it will cause heavy lag :D.

Good things if I switch to campaign:
Will allow me to release a beta faster
Will give me more freedom on making the terrain

Bad things if I switch to campaign:
Overall file size will be bigger
I only have little knowledge on making a campaign map.

Level 6
hey first i want you to think again to make a campaign or not...
if you want to make campaign you can release beta version faster with maybe just 2 or 3 chapter and you can update it again and again into prologue...
but,you must having a many stories idea to make campaign and choose for how many chapter you want to make...
and 1 thing again you need to having a user to make epic cinematic and epic interlude...

Level 28
hey first i want you to think again to make a campaign or not...
if you want to make campaign you can release beta version faster with maybe just 2 or 3 chapter and you can update it again and again into prologue...
but,you must having a many stories idea to make campaign and choose for how many chapter you want to make...
and 1 thing again you need to having a user to make epic cinematic and epic interlude...

Me myself wrote novels maybe I'm not the best English speaker but my best friend do I can just pass the story to him and let him polish it. I already started writing it. Also when I first open the World Editor I learned cinematic first and I hope I still have those skills after I switch on terraining. If I think my cinematic skills is lacking I might asked someone to do it.

But don't worry I already established the main story of Project Ghost and what all will happen. And all we have to do is to execute it and maddeem volunteered to help me on transitioning the map from SRPG to Campaign, now that I graduated on highschool and have 2 months of free time, you all can expect fast progress.

I'm thinking of releasing a beta release containung the prologue and the first 2 chapters. The overall chapter that I'm expecting is 5-6 that only contains the main story. And if I found some good addition then I will just extend it.

Ohh and because I will switch to campaign due to the map space to terrain. I will reworked almost 60% of the finished terrain to fit the chapters.

Level 6
Me myself wrote novels maybe I'm not the best English speaker but my best friend do I can just pass the story to him and let him polish it. I already started writing it. Also when I first open the World Editor I learned cinematic first and I hope I still have those skills after I switch on terraining. If I think my cinematic skills is lacking I might asked someone to do it.

But don't worry I already established the main story of Project Ghost and what all will happen. And all we have to do is to execute it and maddeem volunteered to help me on transitioning the map from SRPG to Campaign, now that I graduated on highschool and have 2 months of free time, you all can expect fast progress.

I'm thinking of releasing a beta release containung the prologue and the first 2 chapters. The overall chapter that I'm expecting is 5-6 that only contains the main story. And if I found some good addition then I will just extend it.

Ohh and because I will switch to campaign due to the map space to terrain. I will reworked almost 60% of the finished terrain to fit the chapters.

ahh first...
i'm kinda lazy to download campaign again and again because you gonna update it and adding chapter again and again...
but i'm trying to make myself be more active to download and test this map again and again :ogre_datass:

Level 6
Hmm this is my first shot of the terrain that I will use on the prologue. I really think that the overall size of the map will be huge, because I'm using alot of imported models. This one is almost 7mb.

211785-albums5437-picture56878.jpg

wow awesome dude...
but 7mb just for the terrain?
common this map gonna be huge like the "Chosen One" Campaign map gonna need an a half hour for the loading...

EDIT~~~
Oh yeah can you give us a preview of this project ghost story?
maybe i can help making a good story but i need details...

Level 28
sure I'll edit this post when I finished typing it. >.< its written on my notebook. My English wasn't that good so if you find some grammar error please tell me.

07-16-2057
OCG Laboratory

"Leave me Hail, Just leave me, I will only be a pain in your asses."
"We can't leave you here Viper, we can all get out of here."
"Accept it Hail! If you bring me all of us will be killed!"
"If any of us die, then all of us will die!"
Viper smiled on Hail, and Hail smiled to Viper.
"You never changed Hail"
"Same to you"
"Captain enough of that chit chat. We need to get out of here fast, we gonna be pinned if we don't move our asses."
Captain Hail lay Viper on the ground and checked Viper's wounded left thigh.
"We need to find some bandages to stop the bleeding, can you hold yourself?"
"I guess so."
"We have company" Riggs shouted.
Riggs immediately raised his assault rifle, but even how fast he is the enemy soldier fired first. Two enemies one on his left and one on his right. The soldier on his left fired 3 rounds, all nearly hitting Riggs on his soldier. Riggs immediately aimed for and fired 2 rounds hitting the soldier on its right soldier and its neck. Then Riggs quickly aimed for the other one but to his horror. The other soldier was already aiming for him ready to get the kill.
Riggs closed his eyes and get a vision of his family, his wife and daughter both smiling on him. Want him to be with them. He felt sorry for his family, especially for his daughter, she will grow up without a father.
Then Riggs heard a gun shot. Riggs froze on his place. But when he opened his eyes he saw the soldier's lifeless body lying on the floor. He looked behind him and saw a man standing about 5"11 wearing a urban warfare outfit with a bullet proof and tactical vest. On his right hand the man was holding a Colt Phyton.
"Thanks Ghost."
"No need to thank me."
"Damn I hear footsteps, estimated 30+ foot units."
"Nice, do you think we can make it?"
We can only hope."

EDIT: To make it more interesting I'm using hand picked sounds to make the game more thrilling and a little bit creepier for some scenes.

Also I'm now doing the a new chapter map I promised that the terrain was more interesting and will give a better environment for the map.

New Screenshot: For this chapter of the map I'm using the model pack of WindexIsBack. On this shot I just made the camera for first person :D

211785-albums5437-picture56893.jpg

Last edited:
Level 6
sure I'll edit this post when I finished typing it. >.< its written on my notebook. My English wasn't that good so if you find some grammar error please tell me.

07-16-2057
OCG Laboratory

"Leave me Hail, Just leave me, I will only be a pain in your asses."
"We can't leave you here Viper, we can all get out of here."
"Accept it Hail! If you bring me all of us will be killed!"
"If any of us die, then all of us will die!"
Viper smiled on Hail, and Hail smiled to Viper.
"You never changed Hail"
"Same to you"
"Captain enough of that chit chat. We need to get out of here fast, we gonna be pinned if we don't move our asses."
Captain Hail lay Viper on the ground and checked Viper's wounded left thigh.
"We need to find some bandages to stop the bleeding, can you hold yourself?"
"I guess so."
"We have company" Riggs shouted.
Riggs immediately raised his assault rifle, but even how fast he is the enemy soldier fired first. Two enemies one on his left and one on his right. The soldier on his left fired 3 rounds, all nearly hitting Riggs on his soldier. Riggs immediately aimed for and fired 2 rounds hitting the soldier on its right soldier and its neck. Then Riggs quickly aimed for the other one but to his horror. The other soldier was already aiming for him ready to get the kill.
Riggs closed his eyes and get a vision of his family, his wife and daughter both smiling on him. Want him to be with them. He felt sorry for his family, especially for his daughter, she will grow up without a father.
Then Riggs heard a gun shot. Riggs froze on his place. But when he opened his eyes he saw the soldier's lifeless body lying on the floor. He looked behind him and saw a man standing about 5"11 wearing a urban warfare outfit with a bullet proof and tactical vest. On his right hand the man was holding a Colt Phyton.
"Thanks Ghost."
"No need to thank me."
"Damn I hear footsteps, estimated 30+ foot units."
"Nice, do you think we can make it?"
We can only hope."

EDIT: To make it more interesting I'm using hand picked sounds to make the game more thrilling and a little bit creepier for some scenes.

Also I'm now doing the a new chapter map I promised that the terrain was more interesting and will give a better environment for the map.

good story but i think it's not story it's just a interlude conversation...
maybe the story must be start with "In Year XXXX" hope you want to accept my critique

Level 5
Great looking project man! I just noticed your project and wanted to ask, did you develop the terrain models yourself?

Level 28
good story but i think it's not story it's just a interlude conversation...
maybe the story must be start with "In Year XXXX" hope you want to accept my critique

Its the conversation on the start of the campaign :p

Oh well I guess I'll do what you said :C

In the year 2050 ACG led by Alvin Coule, had started a war against the world, and no one had the chance to react on it. Every nation who tried to stop him had been wiped. And for that everyone lose hope.

But there still a chance on saving the world, the Intel Cord Network had secretly trained soldiers, soldiers that was born with special talent. And they were called the Project Ghost.

Okay... I don't know about what I said above, just type it to satisfy your needs. XD Well if you saw some grammar error there please tell me. XD

@Galagoz

No they are part of my collection of downloaded models. XD

Level 6
Its the conversation on the start of the campaign :p

Oh well I guess I'll do what you said :C

In the year 2050 ACG led by Alvin Coule, had started a war against the world, and no one had the chance to react on it. Every nation who tried to stop him had been wiped. And for that everyone lose hope.

But there still a chance on saving the world, the Intel Cord Network had secretly trained soldiers, soldiers that was born with special talent. And they were called the Project Ghost.

Okay... I don't know about what I said above, just type it to satisfy your needs. XD Well if you saw some grammar error there please tell me. XD

@Galagoz

No they are part of my collection of downloaded models. XD

good one.But,maybe later i'm gonna tell you my story for this game.I'm gonna tell you when i have a many and tons of ideas

EDIT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Year 2060 ACG led by Alvin Coule, this year world is in chaos.War between human and robots has begin, many people died to having a resistance with those robots.And everyone losing hope and surrender against those robots...

But, in the intel core network live a many people standing to still resist with those robots.They're pretend to surrender and be weak but behind those acting they're start to making a project to revive the legendary soldier strong,fast,and smart but he fall in the war.Now they're want to revive him, his name 'Ghost'.And their name this project to reviving 'Ghost' is "Project Ghost"

if you find any mispeling please call 911

Level 28
@zlowly

Better but one thing, but why they surrender to ROBOT! Maybe the main character on the screen shot is on the suit (but man I'm gonna change him sooner or later). My project wasn't that really futuristic.

I'm just not revealing some info cause I don't want to spoil all of you. :D

And also Project Ghost is a name of a group consist of

Captain Hail as the Leader
Ghost - The main character
Riggs as a supporting character
Viper also a supporting character

As I said I already build the characters and the story of the game.

EDIT: I guess you all gonna love this.

The prologue cinematic will never become boring, because you control your destiny, evade things, choose your way and other special stuffs. XD

Level 6
@zlowly

Better but one thing, but why they surrender to ROBOT! Maybe the main character on the screen shot is on the suit (but man I'm gonna change him sooner or later). My project wasn't that really futuristic.

I'm just not revealing some info cause I don't want to spoil all of you. :D

And also Project Ghost is a name of a group consist of

Captain Hail as the Leader
Ghost - The main character
Riggs as a supporting character
Viper also a supporting character

As I said I already build the characters and the story of the game.

EDIT: I guess you all gonna love this.

The prologue cinematic will never become boring, because you control your destiny, evade things, choose your way and other special stuffs. XD

so we can choose our prologue cinematic destiny?

Level 28
so we can choose our prologue cinematic destiny?

Yeah this is the formula, cinematic then events then the cinematic ends then you choose, it depends on what will you choose is the out come. But for now, choices are where will you go, and what will you do thingy. Then will just apply more ideas on the future. XD I already started this things, and so far so good.

I'll change the model of the main character and here it is, so far, this model don't have bones and animations, but Markos will do a mesh transplant. :D. This model was converted by systemfre1. NOTE: THIS IS NOT A RIP MODEL FROM OTHER GAME!

211785-albums5437-picture56928.jpg

You might ask how big the model is, to be honest this is only a 900 kb model, not bad right?

Level 6
Yeah this is the formula, cinematic then events then the cinematic ends then you choose, it depends on what will you choose is the out come. But for now, choices are where will you go, and what will you do thingy. Then will just apply more ideas on the future. XD I already started this things, and so far so good.

I'll change the model of the main character and here it is, so far, this model don't have bones and animations, but Markos will do a mesh transplant. :D. This model was converted by systemfre1. NOTE: THIS IS NOT A RIP MODEL FROM OTHER GAME!

211785-albums5437-picture56928.jpg

You might ask how big the model is, to be honest this is only a 900 kb model, not bad right?

for the model like that 900 KB it's Ok man not bad at all...

Level 2
Hey'z Jay'z....??!!
Why you don't ON on FB..??
Oh.. hehe, i'am here..!!
How about we friend on We Place?? ( ERYFKRAD, AND OTHER FRIEND ) ??
Eh..??
The Model'z.. Shht.. Hide we private model'z Jay jay!!
Don't show to Public..
Because they are so arrogant....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.