• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Post Your Speedtest Results!

Level 1
Well, I hate my wireless provider. This is in a 3.5(HSDPA) band.

Gives me a piss in playing some online games. Fast but laggy.

I'm also using globe broadband since there's no land line connection in our location

2197303119.png

Level 1
My speed test result is download speed - 58Mbps and uploading speed - 30 Mbps. I have tested my internet speed in Scanmyspeed.com it give me a better and accurate results. They does not use any flash, java or any other programs to run the results.

Level 5
Hmm this post looks interesting well here's mine.

2452367959.png

My only complaint really is the bandwidth cap/data cap (whatever you prefer to call it) is 200GB combined download and upload. So first world problems I guess.

Level 13
Im disgusted by the lack of ISPs offering fiber optics to everyone with a connectiong less than 10/10.
We cannot get anything faster than 5/1 no matter how much money we spend (my freaking iphones 3g connection is faster!). Would post, but I am at work right now.

Level 5
I decided to test the connection at work. This was done with wireless in an old building with reinforced concrete walls (in other words weak signal).

2464203084.png

And that internet costs as much as my home internet...........

Level 5
Decided to test my work computer on my home connection and realized most likely the reason for the slower download speeds than usual was the fact one of the antennas had been scratched up. Once again this is wireless and I actually used to get lower ping I think with it not scratched up.

2464835609.png

Level 34
With our new internet package my DL more than doubled (almost tripled), but my upload speed is actually slightly slower. This is odd.

2464970797.png

Now I want to test my schools connection (which is awful) against my phone tethered.

Level 14
Yeah. I just happened to notice it when I went there and WOT (http://www.mywot.com/) popped up a warning about the site's bad reputation, and there was someone complaining about forum spam.

Just for fun; results:

speedtest.net
ping: 35 ms
download: 17.33 Mbps
Upload: 0.82 Mbps

scanmyspeed.com
ping: ???
download: 42.13 Mbps (what the hell?)
upload: 0.62 Mbps

Level 9
We just applied to a 1500 Phlippine pesos (equivalent to around 34.89USD) per month of WiMax internet plan (20Mbps) from our super-reliable ISP 1 day ago. Well I'm going to f**k other online gamers due to this damn godly awesome ping. :grin:

Well hey! I'm not bragging about this, just sharing the reliability of our ISP here.

2544884112.png

2544885946.png

Level 6
Nice. I was visiting CERN (yes, that physics research center) last year, and I found an old computer there and decided to do a speedtest. Got a nice 3 ms ping and something between 500-1000 Mbps.

Wow. Do you actually work in Elementary Particle physics?

Level 14
I'm afraid not. My school was selected for the visiting program and I was one of the lucky ones to get on the trip. I wish I had some pics from there, but I think they were destroyed after I wiped my phone's SD. We went to lectures and visited some experiment sites.

Level 6
Ah, I see. Just this area happens to be my working field, and there is a good chance I'll be visiting CERN in the nearest future as well.

Level 35
I'm afraid not. My school was selected for the visiting program and I was one of the lucky ones to get on the trip. I wish I had some pics from there, but I think they were destroyed after I wiped my phone's SD. We went to lectures and visited some experiment sites.

I still have my pictures from it - They have an excellent food service, at least for the week we spent there (Though the option to deliver blood after eating was a bit odd).