• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Post Your Speedtest Results!

2704667986.png

Actualy this connection lies. It is actually less than 10 times slower than it says(except then ping).
I don't get any lan-line internet what so ever where I live. ;_;
I use the internet through a usb wireless, my internet provider uses the same tower as the one that is over twice as expensive for bandwidth. Worth it, but still extremely expensive at $60 for 18GBs. >.<

Level 18
I really cant understand how it can be that expensive yet that lousy in Australia unless you live in the middle in the desert then again your closest server is 1000 miles away D: so maybe thats the case?

I really cant understand how it can be that expensive yet that lousy in Australia unless you live in the middle in the desert then again your closest server is 1000 miles away D: so maybe thats the case?
Nah I am just extremely unlucky. XD
Also something about free wifi...
I believe that England gets free wifi at like all locations or something. idk
Although there isn't to many free wfi places around where I live either. D:

Edit:
2706630494.png

Test in the same place.
This is the default location where it got tested. Weird. o_O (lousy connection atm)

I actually live in Adelaide so I tested it there
2706634707.png

Apparently it currently thinks that I live in Darwin(middle of Australia(coincidentally a desert)). XD

Original start:
2704667986.png

Actualy this connection lies. It is actually less than 10 times slower than it says(except then ping).
I don't get any lan-line internet what so ever where I live. ;_;
I use the internet through a usb wireless, my internet provider uses the same tower as the one that is over twice as expensive for bandwidth. Worth it, but still extremely expensive at $60 for 18GBs. >.<

Last edited:
Level 11
Well, in certain games it would allow for some epic lag cheating :smile:

To bad most games have that "correction" function. Kind of annoying when my ping spikes through the roof and I keep on getting teleported back 5 seconds in time. xd

WoW is probably the most horrible game when it comes to network issues. Rouges that kept on jumping around you and teleport back and forth all the time so you cant target them.
Good old vanilla...