• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Post Your Speedtest Results!

Level 49
Huh.

3254957000.png

Level 34
I heard Korea had poor upload. Guess I heard wrong.

Sooo much better than my old internet. And it's still so far behind all you guys.

Level 15
I live in Korea with a lot of tabs open, a lot of connections to my wifi, and various games running in the background that require internet access...
And I get this as the result.
3743784015.png

Well doh, you live in korea, you have internet there even if you dont. XD

It got stuck because your net is too fast i guess

Nah probably just server issues.
My internet is actually pretty horrible though.

3790282018.png

Note:
This is probably the connection I would get if I was with Telstra of somethin'(a lot more expensive with less usage).
I get 18 gigs for 60$.
It's actually about 1/10 of the speed with upload and download(not sure about the ping).

I also have to use a usb router to connect to the internet. No land line where I am.
Another terrible side effect is that my internet seems to drop out randomly all the time from time to time.

Oh yeh and I also live in Adelaide not Sydney.
The server's messing up the locations again.

Level 15

3790282018.png

Note:
This is probably the connection I would get if I was with Telstra of somethin'(a lot more expensive with less usage).
I get 18 gigs for 60$.
It's actually about 1/10 of the speed with upload and download(not sure about the ping).

I also have to use a usb router to connect to the internet. No land line where I am.
Another terrible side effect is that my internet seems to drop out randomly all the time from time to time.

So dude your internet is cheaper and faster than mine... You won't just bear paying for such internet like mine for years... It's just disgusting and yes, 1/10 download speed and 1/30 upload speed is the correct measure for every internet.
:ogre_icwydt:

Level 15

3790282018.png

Note:
I get 18 gigs for 60$.

You can select your own server to speedtest to.

Time to move onto NBN :3

3732961872.png

Level 34
So my friend and I are thinking that Shaw (isp) slows down your connection over time to get you to upgrade. Both of us have experienced a major difference from when we first signed up. You can see above when I first signed up with them.

I used to get 25 mbps, now I get 9.

Level 14
So my friend and I are thinking that Shaw (isp) slows down your connection over time to get you to upgrade. Both of us have experienced a major difference from when we first signed up. You can see above when I first signed up with them.

I used to get 25 mbps, now I get 9.

From what I understand, a lot of Canadian companies follow this practice. They actually allowed Verizon to step in and the three major companies in Canada tried to stage a protest but failed.

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Here's mine. I'm pretty happy with it.
4346503127.png

Level 35

Thought I heard that this was outlawed, but maybe not in Canada?

At any rate, I am also still hoping to get a fiber.. and enjoy a speed that would actually make my work easier. :eekani:

Roland

R

Roland

Philippine's Internet - Worst Internet connection speed ever in Asia/World.. Really.. Pathetic.

Roland

R

Roland

Gotta love, Stupid propaganda techniques in the Philippines. Imagine you would buy a promo of 1024 GIGABYTE PER SPEED INTERNET.

Roland

R

Roland

God, I feel so. jealous. Nyah~ well, here in the Philippines internet connection is wa-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-y-y-y-y-y ∞ Too slow.. Like.. 0-4K/MBPS (For home/business Clients). There's a ton of lies that there's already a GB Per Seconds speed those lies were used during the APEC Summit here in manila (-,-)" .. LIES!!! D:<