• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Post Your Current Desktop

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    614.3 KB · Views: 128

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Looks like a mess. :|
Processes: ### Running:
#
That's.. really bad. And the rest isn't particularly organized either. Oh, and why would you want CPU Speed in both MHz and GHz?
Not to mention having shortcuts in the Documents folder? P:

Level 14
@MortAr-

I had that Desktop for the longest time when StarCraft 2 was announced. I actually think my post is somewhere near page 5-6 of this thread :p

Awesome taste, haha.

Anyway, been using this lately:
BobaFett-GH.jpg

Level 14
Hm, now I'm not 100% sure if I know but I am saying, but is that some fanart for mass effect 2? (I guess I only guess on that one since I have no clue tbh)

That's a guy from Starwars... Wierd thing that I forgot his name but yeah.

Level 8
I wish the game depicted here is for the PC (WH40k: Space Marine is only for 360 & PS3 :(), but even so it looks awesome. And its the best thing I could come up with & find for myself for a desktop background :p.

Yes, its dual screen.

EDIT: Heh my Charmander picture appeared on there lol. I've had it since, well, I'm not sure; I think I've had it for ten years (so then I would be 7 years of age when I got it - about right). It has a switch that turns on a light in its tail and makes a sound. And guess what? It still works! We haven't even changed the battery...

Attachments

• Desktop Feb-21-10.jpg
    Desktop Feb-21-10.jpg
    218.8 KB · Views: 192
Level 15
My desktop owns ALL of yours. Notice the awesome Brotherhood of Steel soldier in the center, and a bunch of classics scattered about, namely Unreal Tournament, Half Life (and all of it's expansions), Fallout 2, The Sands of Time, Condition Zero, Republic Commando, and KotoR 1 and 2.

Attachments

• WIN.JPG
    WIN.JPG
    289.6 KB · Views: 921