• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Post Your Current Desktop

Level 13
Well shit if everyone has Halo for PC we should play, I'm on there at least once a day.

Level 25
thank god this thread exists :p it reminds me to clean my desktop xP

Attachments

• screen.jpg
    screen.jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 351
Level 34
Pokemanz?
Pokemon ROMS ftw.

@brad: Hello Madness is pretty good, but I don't like how indie/artistic the guy seems. I've grown a strong hate for bands that pass themselves off as artistic and indie, but they just suck. Of course this CD doesn't suck and is actually artistic and good, but the other douche bags have ruined it for everyone else.

'Destiny is too late' is the best out of the three on myspace, and 'Samples' is meh.

Level 34
There are a lot of great indie bands, and most of them are actually indie. This guy is hardcore indie, as in he's on a label nobody has ever heard of, and he releases his music for free via Demonoid. That's pretty damn indie, and quite artistic in content too.
I still loath the whole genre/fad. Too many people use it as an excuse to make shitty music.

That is indeed pretty indie. At least he isn't faux indie. Nothing worse than taking the indie title, and having a big record label.

Level 13
My desktop...
It changes every minute to show the progress of the day... helpfull if you have friends abroad. :p (Never woken up someone in the middle of the night?)
Clouds get actualised every 3 hours, so I can predict the weather :D
So... The world is mine!

Attachments

• Snap1.JPG
    Snap1.JPG
    192.8 KB · Views: 173
Level 13
Hmmm... HT, I see you enjoy the HoM&M series!

Attachments

• Snap2.jpg
    Snap2.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 147
  • Snap2_editado-1.jpg
    Snap2_editado-1.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 139
Level 13
I still consider it one of the best games ever.

I agree. What was the name of the elementals castle? I loved that one :p
And the Vista transformation pack is cheating xD

I had it for a time, got tired of it and got new skin for XP.