• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Post Your Current Desktop

Level 36
6795-desktop6.png

I'd like to point out that I wish I took the photo I use as my desktop.

Level 17
I'll just give you the Wallpaper i'm using ;)

My friend made this for me. (not that i couldn't do it myself, but he was gonna do a more complicated thing. Still this looked better ^^ )
It's my favourite Japanese Rock/Pop artist, Aya Hirano(Or Hirano Aya, if you prefer, which i do, but my friend didn't xD )

She is so hawt <3

Attachments

• Aya Hirano Wallpaper.jpg
    Aya Hirano Wallpaper.jpg
    626.4 KB · Views: 167
Level 17
She made the Voice of Haruhi Suzumiya in The melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya(& the guest Haruhi in Lucky Star), including Opening song, ending song and all other soundtracks in the series.

She also made the voicework for Polka in the Japanese version of Eternal Sonata and Lucia in the Japanese version of Lumnisious Arc.

She has been in some other animes as well :)

Level 34
I'm liking the skylines on that site brad. That site is win overall.

Here's mine. It's even more minimal than before. I haven't put a lot of my old stuff back on since reloading XP.

Attachments

• Desk.JPG
    Desk.JPG
    127.4 KB · Views: 330
Level 36
I love Socwall, I use it for all of my Backgrounds. I browse through individually, and I've made my own collection one-by-one of hundreds and hundreds of backgrounds, but you can download large packs of them in torrents (It's completely legal because they're freely available).

It's great stuff.

Level 14
New Desktop picture. It's an old piece of Artwork of Gondolin.

I've been switching between that and this.

Attachments

• Desktop.jpg
    Desktop.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 152