• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Post Your Current Desktop

Level 9
Lego Racers!

Attachments

• Desktop.JPG
    Desktop.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 210
Level 7
I'm sure many people on this site will appreciate my current desktop...

BTW: Look closely to reveal my ineptitude at taking screenshots.

BTW2: Unused Desktop Icons folder. Oh, the irony.

Desktop.jpg

EDIT: I decided to add flames for effect.

Wallpaper2.jpg

Last edited:
Level 24
4chan has such intense background threads every now and again.

Fail. Twilight Princess was the easiest Zelda game ever. You had to aim your shit with your arm, so much easier than using a joy stick (and using a joy stick was pretty damn easy)

You cannot possibly deny the fact that if you were just fighting them with your sword, TP Darknuts were badass.

Level 36
I like that background better with the Royale Noir XP theme, instead of Vista :p

XP looks far better than Vista IMO, you just need to know how to do it.

For example, Royale, the Media Center theme, looks great, high gloss, new detail. Royale Noir, a black version of the same thing, makes XP just downright sexy.

Vista, meh. It's an improvement from boring old default XP, but nothing special like we were really promised in the early days of Longhorn.

In terms of backgrounds, I like that one a lot, it fits the black so well.

TDR

TDR

Level 18
Where, me cant see eet!

And TDR, Where the **Beep** Did you put all those stuff?
I once made a folder called 'Things goes here' and putted everything down there. Good times, Good times.

They're either in the "căcat"(shit) or "porcării de le folosesc rar"(crap I rarely use) folders. And yes, that marmalade thing is a short animation project me and some buddies are working on to see if we have what it takes.