• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Post Your Current Desktop

Level 36
desktop.jpg

Hive01, brilliant. I changed my desktop up quite a bit. I mean, EP2 is almost a year old, and I beat it weekend of, but damn, this image is still one of my favourites, and you encounter it right at the start of the game too.

Cheers!

Level 3
Ty for the rep. I'm glad you, *someone* thought that theme was awesome.

Hehe, I see that you play Ski Free?

Level 3
See! The themes/skins + the object dock are really kick ass. I'm glad it worked.

What kind of disaster could have ever made you *not* want to try this?

Level 15
Question: Is that file Vista-compatible? Since we all know Vista suffers from slight incompatibility issues... which explains why I can't play frickin UT without slowdowns. Damned machine...

Deleted member 139377

D

Deleted member 139377

Nice and tidy :)

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 172
Level 23
Ahh, that globe looks so nice fitting D: It should fit my vista, but larger :p
This is my other pc, newly reistalled... It looks pretty standard>.>
(its my moms really...)

More to come though. I would more or less die if I had that few stuff.
Some games will come later I mean

Attachments

• tempdesk.JPG
    tempdesk.JPG
    113.3 KB · Views: 185

Deleted member 139377

D

Deleted member 139377

Did you get a bunch of virus' or something? Becuase, if not, normally just repairing windows works o_O.

Deleted member 139377

D

Deleted member 139377

Ah, I see.

You need to upgrade your computer, not your hard drive mate. The New Dell inspiron 530 is a great deal for a computer, order it with ubuntu, and just install windows xp from your current disk.

Dell Inspiron Desktop Details

Level 23
Well I kind of got some free stuff while I got the new hardware. A new RAM, and a new graphics card, new usb solved some problems already :) The thing is that we dont can afford buying components to the pc at the moment, and these ones we got for free.

Thanks for the tip though

Level 23
HalakBalakBalak: Im currently going in school, and has no job yet. During this summer it has been tricksy since I didnt bother working either, thus I didnt get paid from school. Otherwise I get ~200$ or ~100£ per month. Besides this pc is not mine. Its the whole family's, so whenever I try to buy something, they just want to pay it back.

I have a fully working computer already. Its just at another place. But since I spend 2 weeks here and 2 weeks there/ month, I have to work on this one now.

The_wand_mirror: Indeed, I was thinkong of taking that picture first, but it would have been better without the blizzard and d3 logo :]

Fimbus, the trashbin is too huge though:p

Deleted member 139377

D

Deleted member 139377

Here's mine... You'll notice that the warcraft icon is missing :((((

Vista using less then a gig of RAM?

Huh? Wa!!!!

NEVAR!

My vista uses atleast 1001 mb's of RAM when nothing is running!

Then again, I am running vista on my mac pro, which I wont in a contest, it has 32 gig's of RAM 4 NVIDIA 1.5gig video cards, 8 intel xeon cores at 3 ghz.

(I wish...)

Deleted member 139377

D

Deleted member 139377

Heres my latest and greatest desktop :D.

It is 19200x12000.

Thats why warcraft 3 it so small :).

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    107.4 KB · Views: 242

Deleted member 139377

D

Deleted member 139377

Here is my desk top with things running...

1.5 gb memory usage.
30% cpu usage, with wc3 in a game, the movie playing, and gears of war idle.
my pc is awesome ;_;...

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    284.4 KB · Views: 195

Deleted member 139377

D

Deleted member 139377

:p where do you hide all your icons?

You see, up in the corner, where I have the folder "files"

That branches into everything I will ever use...

I have it sections into this..

Files> Applications - Documents - Quickelinks
Applications> Games- productivity - photo editing.
documents... hell, i wont go into that one..
quick links is basically links to things that I use often, but is not an application.

Level 15
Heres my latest and greatest desktop :D.

It is 19200x12000.

Thats why warcraft 3 it so small :).

That looks very cool. What sort of machine are you running, again? (in terms of hardware)

Speaking of which, we should make another "What are your computer specifications" thread soon. :smile:

Level 15
I got a new desktop picture, from one of the pr- I mean "official" World of Warcraft servers I play on! Yes, that's it! And if you don't find a name from the screenshot in the armory, it isn't a coincidence! Honest!

Anyways, this is a funny picture I took when I was bored and started to pick on some high levels in Goldshire. It also proves that rogues (mine in particular) REALLY do it from the behind.

Edit: May be inappropriate for viewers with no sense of humor.

Attachments

• Roguesdoitfromthebehind.jpg
    Roguesdoitfromthebehind.jpg
    288.3 KB · Views: 213
Level 15
Hard to do, and I know. One is the launcher, the other is a shortcut to WoW.exe for bypassing patches that aren't released on my... nevermind.