• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Post a screenshot of your WoW Character(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Yea, you are totally right, I'm the stupid one. Here, I'll tell you exactly what I said. I said that even though I quite before Ulduar, my gear is still almost better, meaning that if I had kept playing, my gear would surpass his. And I'm the stupid one, right? Once again buddy, L2 Read.

Level 17
Yea, you are totally right, I'm the stupid one. Here, I'll tell you exactly what I said. I said that even though I quite before Ulduar, my gear is still almost better, meaning that if I had kept playing, my gear would surpass his. And I'm the stupid one, right? Once again buddy, L2 Read.
Oh wow. Your gear is superiour than his. I am really impressed.

Level 17
Posting in a forum in response to something someone said, not saying it to everyone
You basically post an open letter to everyone if you post in a thread. A forum is a place where you discuss, not having a dialogue with a person.
Use private messaging for that.

Level 5
Oh, thank you, because I didn't know that anyone can read things in a thread. Wow, you must be a genius or something. Just because it's a thread doesn't mean that you can't direct a post to a specific person, kind of like what you just did.

Level 17
Oh, thank you, because I didn't know that anyone can read things in a thread. Wow, you must be a genius or something. Just because it's a thread doesn't mean that you can't direct a post to a specific person, kind of like what you just did.
Thanks.

Seriously, what part of discussing forum is it that you don't understand?
If you don't want anyone to quote you, or correct you, why do you even bother with a forum?

Level 5
Thanks.

Seriously, what part of discussing forum is it that you don't understand?
If you don't want anyone to quote you, or correct you, why do you even bother with a forum?

I'm sorry, did I ever say that I didn't want people to correct me or quote me? No, I don't believe I did. What I did say is that my comment was directed to a certain person, not to some idiot that keeps dragging this on and on. Just drop it dude, this thread is about posting your WoW Characters, not trying to prove how much of an idiot you truly are.

Level 17
I'm sorry, did I ever say that I didn't want people to correct me or quote me? No, I don't believe I did.
You pretty much implied that when you said "I wasn't talking to you.".
What I did say is that my comment was directed to a certain person
Yeah, but that doesn't mean that I can discuss, in a forum. If you do not want anyone to reply to your posts, then use private messaging, like I suggested above.
Just drop it dude, this thread is about posting your WoW Characters, not trying to prove how much of an idiot you truly are.
No, sir, I believe you are the idiot here.
LOLOL MY GEARZ IS BETTAR DAN URS AND I QUIT BEFOAR ULDUMAR?? KK.

Btw, my gear is better than your and I haven't raided Ulduar. lolololol.

Level 17
Anyway, I am going to give this a small bump with my priest.

supar kool unded priest!

Edit: Damn, I don't know why it's so low quality :(

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_112109_011515.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_112109_011515.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 260
Level 11
This is my main char. Level 80 lock, and yes, Demonology Mainspec. I usually do demo for guild raids because Demonic pact is so awsome, but I do chaos when my guild doesn't need it or I'm doing a pug.
http://wow-heroes.com/

This is my second main. Yes, he is infact, level 60, and yes, he does do pre-bc raids in his pre-bc raiding guild. He has 5 peices of tier 1, and some peices from ZG.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Uldum&n=Hordeguytwo

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_123009_224322.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_123009_224322.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 241
  • WoWScrnShot_123009_224445.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_123009_224445.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 223
  • WoWScrnShot_123009_224735.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_123009_224735.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 223
Level 4
Thought I might aswell show one of my characters aswell, got no new picture of it tho, as I havn't played for a while.

Short description:
Level: 60
Class: Warlock
Race: Human
Specc: Destruction/Affliction
Guild: Sixty
Gear: Full T2,5

My warlock's in a pre-tbc guild named Sixty, raiding classic content. No idea how it's going for 'em lately, as I havn't been playing for some months.

Armory link

Level 4
Must be hard raiding with WOTLK specs and enchants.

If you're refering to me, then kinda :p I got WOTLK specs, I can admit that. The old classic spec-setup just phailed in my opinion. Even tho I got dual specc incase some of us wanna do do it "harder". And about the enchants.. Don't think I have any? Was kinda slacking on the enchanting part, mostly too bored to get mats.

Level 12
http://wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone=us&server=Durotan&name=Ipurgepeople
Everything but Algalon, LK, and Halion
http://wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone=us&server=Durotan&name=Srexy
Kingslayer.

Those are 2 of my 5 80s.

Also had a Warrior, a Druid, on that realm, and a Rogue on another realm.

I quit in July. Right before first raid night after a "break" in raiding by the guild (Half the Guild was on Vacation! Couldn't get a raid in, I didn't want to deal with bad pugs in new content, :p)

Anyway, I got hacked 2 days after I quit, lol. They deleted my 6 year old, newly 80 warrior (I quit playing him after 3.0), and probably made a good 50k gold off my account. I had about 200 stacks of Titanium amongst my toons. About 600 Frost Badges, too. Someone got lucky. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.