• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

YOUR wow character(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
I have level 62 Tauren Shaman, I played with it when Vanilla was and a bit that first expansion which I found really boring. I mean the outland place was ugly and depressing.

I also have a mage level 52 if I remember correctly. With that character I played the latest expansion. From what I've seen the game has gone more and more forward. I mean everything just have become so easy, like you can go to "instances" just by teleporting!

I liked before the fights outside between horde and alliance. Now the game is all about battle grounds which I don't like much. Well anyway I haven't played the game for years or something.

Level 7
I have (though I no longer play):
Turalyon Server Horde:
Isabele - 85 Blood Elf Prot Pally
Trolloflife - 85 Troll holy/shadow priest
Treebearkin - 85 Tauren Resto/Balance/Bear
Arlach - 85 Troll Blood/Frost dk
Jatzul - 85 Troll Prot/fury warrior
Unholyfire - 85 undead fire/arcane mage

Had a couple others but meh they didn't make it to 85, also I disagree with you on TBC Aeroblyctos, but then again that was when I finally got my own account so maybe it holds sentimental value to me, though Wrath I almost quit had I not enjoyed tanking so much... cata I finally got truely bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.