• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What are your Hardcore Stats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Here's mine, feel free to use this template if you want:

Highest HC Char (Dead): Level 60 Para 7 Monk
Death by: The Butcher Inferno MP 7. 3 others also lost their chars.

Highest HC Char (Still Alive): Level 54 Monk
Closest Possibility of Death: When I wasn't paying attention while fighting
the Old Man or whatever is name is (the large tree standing near a
Resplendent chest) and got swarmed by other trees. Though I didn't die
one of the others in my party did, a level 55 Demon Hunter.

What about you guys?

Level 37
Highest is Para 76 Monk, alive. Almost died when I started getting 500+ ms lag spikes. Ran into a pack of horned chargers, they appeared out of nowhere. They had jailer at least but can't remember the rest. Health went very low, screen flashed. Instantly hit Serenity and potion, tried to run away. Serenity was over before I knew it, got jailed again. Skills on cooldown, potion on cooldown, health at 1/5 of max. Just waiting for the death blow. But they didn't charge me, started running away as fast as I could, as far as I could. They started to follow me, but eventually I was able to take them out one by one using the terrain to my advantage to separate them.

Level 7
I hate those sorts of parts of the game, where you know you are going to die.

Also today I lost 3 hardcore monks, which I still can't believe, due to some lag and the game minimizing me randomly. One was 34, another only 15 and one I started and, seriously, died at level 3 or 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.