• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Costum WOW models in real life! ZOMG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Blizzard have made like the coolest feature ever, you can now have your world of wc character ,ade into a real 3D model! It shows off your armour and weapons, everything! I havnt played wow in a year but I'm thinking i might wanna start just to get my char made into 3d. Link:

FigurePrints - World of Warcraft

I used to love my BE huntress, I just think this is the most amazing feature ever blizzard have done it again! I wonder whether they would create your pet aswelf or hunter classes???

Level 7
3D printer? WHAT i didnt even know we had that kind of tecnology but from the sound of it, it would cost ALOT when you consider how much a plastic moulding machine goes for.

btw as for chinese workers the days of paying them in bags of rice are over, China has one of the most advanced manufacturing economys on the planet. If you buy some thing made in china the only thing your hurting is the enviroment not chinese "peasants".

Cash ripoff for die-hard WoW players. Even with 4 years of WoW behind me I wouldn't buy it.

How is selling a service some people actualy want a cash rip off? I'm anything but a die-hard wow player but I want one. Alot of people get atached to their in game avatars and having one to put on my shelf is a realy cute idea.

Level 36
I actually saw and got to watch while they tested out a 3D printer at the MIT engineering lab since my dad knows the head of engineering there. It was pretty fucking sweet. I also got to watch them cut through an inch or two of steel with one of those high-powered water cutter things, and I saw them do the same thing to a thinner piece with a laser cutter. They have some pretty fucking sweet shit there.

Status
Not open for further replies.