• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Post a screenshot of your WoW Character(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Yeallo, folks! It would be abit funny to see all of you characters here :p
Well, I can't just start this thread without posting my own, so:

Attachments

• khadellas.jpg
    khadellas.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 1,890
Level 7
Ok so in private servers, don't you level extremley fast? So whats the point of posting your level 255 character, with gear that was probably easy as hell to get? And why play on an illegal private server anyway. Don't you know by now its bad to steal?

Level 11
Full merc glad, nice man.

Never was a big fan of the arena's, if you wanna be good at em you had to start like immediately when you hit 70 at the start of TBC, now all it is is people in merc glad owning people with lower ratings in the system. I wish they would fix it to check your teams rating, AND gear.

Level 34
Nice Incompetent! I am not even listed on the armory, I haven't played in over a year, I had a 45 troll hunter. I have tried my friends 70 tauren warrior, full epics except trinkets and necklace.

Level 8
For a level 1000, your life seems a lil low :p
Pics are a bit out of date, and I cant find any screens of my rogue (cant be bothered logging right now) but w/e.
70 Hunter, someone aggroed almost all of BM mobs, and my Healer, on Halloween with a random group that liked my heals.
WoWScrnShot_110307_134233.jpgWoWScrnShot_102907_145031.jpg

Level 36
Yes, I still have the life of a level 70 in that pic, because even though I can set my level to anything I please (except over 1000, the server doesn't like that), the stats do not change to reflect the difference in level. So basically, I still have a level 70, but i'm level 1000 :p

Level 45
Yeah, spidey senses for anyone infringing on their copyrights, say by making a ton of bootleg WoW merchandise and making a killing on the sales.

There are too many private servers for them to really give a damn about it :p

You are the most....2 tailed and 2 faced human iv ever read on, well not really, just still if you think about it.

I support the playing of p servs, not making them though.

Level 7
You are the most....2 tailed and 2 faced human iv ever read on, well not really, just still if you think about it.

Is there a difference? The only one i can think of is the person making it is a huge thief, where the person playing it is a smaller thief.

Level 34

You can't support the playing and not the making. If you play on it, you are supporting it.

Level 7
@The guy with level 1000 Tauren: GM Island? Wow what is that?
@Topic even if it got a bit away: Private servers are funny, but i think people on the just too scared of REAL challenge^^.

Level 2
Bear in mind that I don't know much about this issue, but how many people estimated play on the most popular private servers?

Status
Not open for further replies.