• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Your WoW character(s) and proud feats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Razosh - Stormscale EU

Some proud feats of mine is that I've gotten the Insane title, completed more than 1 400 Achievements with over 14,6 k Achievement Points and 60 exalted reputations. However the character I have to be most proud of is my level 1 twink Zigtall - Dunemaul EU whom I obtained the titles the Noble, the Diplomat and the Explorer with even beeing the first level 1 twink in the world to obtain the explorer title but in MoP Blizzard gave all twinks a big middle finger by deciding to make achievements and titles account wide (especially me and Bon who both had over 2 000 Achievement Points each) ruining the entire gameplay for most level 1 twinks. Although here to prove my claims is a screenshot. Sadly Blizzard made achievements account wide before I could get the Guardian of Cenarius, of the Horde or the Bloodthirsty title and I was stuck with 16 000 hk's and Cenarion Circle as exalted.

be6f.png

So what's your proudest feats, please share with the rest of the community.

@Razosh:

Pretty neat. I'm surprised at how you had the determination to get those. ;P First time I got exalted with Mag'har, I decided I never wanted to do it again (and that is actually one of the easiest rep grinds, at least when you are the appropriate level). It is pretty impressive how much you got. Getting the explorer title must've been fun.

I've always wondered how level 1 twinks get their kills. I'm guessing some of them might farm with other people's accounts or something and have them res in a graveyard or something, but I suppose you can also get kills in lowbie zones.

----

As for me, I have one screenshot from cata. It isn't really a feat, but it was literally one of the funniest moments ever. I saw the mail icon and thought I had sold an auction or something, only to see this mail sent from an unknown person:
attachment.php

To this day, I have no clue who sent it, or what it was for. I think I did some bg's that day to finish off a conquest cap, but I was just playing casually. I have gotten hate messages before (especially on my rogue/lock), even where people would make a character on my server, type some bigass message to me and then go dnd or log off, but I don't emote at people at all or do anything that would actually provoke that. It was just hilarious to read this, and I think I even saved it and put it in my bank. xD

I can't post the armory though--I haven't logged in since 5.3 so it shows the "oops" error.

Attachments

• WoWMail.jpg
    WoWMail.jpg
    379.5 KB · Views: 362
Level 24
@Razosh:

Pretty neat. I'm surprised at how you had the determination to get those. ;P First time I got exalted with Mag'har, I decided I never wanted to do it again (and that is actually one of the easiest rep grinds, at least when you are the appropriate level). It is pretty impressive how much you got. Getting the explorer title must've been fun.

Determination is nothing when lady sanity forgot to knock on my door back in 1994. ;) You needed to be very persistant with all of them even though Mag'har may have been the simplest it sure as hell wasn't simple especially when you had no acces to quests or dailys with them, the hardest one though was Timbermaw Hold where you from revered - exalted needed to kill bosses only whom had 5 - 10 minutes respawn time and awarded 40 rep. The explorer title was something special, my 73% unbuffed dodge helped ofcourse but I still scored over 2 000 deaths running around. The best part about being a level one twink though was that when you entered orgrimmar with the Diplomat and Explorer title you fealt like a god, everyone would whisper you either praising your every step or complaining about that you had no life.

And since you're amazed by my achievements I might tell you about another achievement I got was Got My Mind On My Money which involved looting 100 gold and although you could loot gold in lockboxes in cata that did not help you in WotLK where you had to pull adds in Icecrown and drag them to the guards and hope the guards would come to your aid, then hit the NPC once and since you had around 5% hit chanse with your bow that happened only about half of the times to loot only to get 40 silver at the best, the whole achievement took about 40 - 50 hours to complete but damn you were proud afterwards.

I've always wondered how level 1 twinks get their kills. I'm guessing some of them might farm with other people's accounts or something and have them res in a graveyard or something, but I suppose you can also get kills in lowbie zones.

A few guys in the guild made a lot of trial accounts and we stood and killed them for hours.

As for me, I have one screenshot from cata. It isn't really a feat, but it was literally one of the funniest moments ever. I saw the mail icon and thought I had sold an auction or something, only to see this mail sent from an unknown person:

Heh that's pretty enjoyable kind of mail to get, probably from someone who almost killed you several time just to see you use vanish.

And since you're amazed by my achievements I might tell you about another achievement I got was Got My Mind On My Money which involved looting 100 gold and although you could loot gold in lockboxes in cata that did not help you in WotLK where you had to pull adds in Icecrown and drag them to the guards and hope the guards would come to your aid, then hit the NPC once and since you had around 5% hit chanse with your bow that happened only about half of the times to loot only to get 40 silver at the best, the whole achievement took about 40 - 50 hours to complete but damn you were proud afterwards.

That's insane.

As far as low-level determination goes, my greatest feat (which is very minor in comparison) was getting a dummy toon to Feralas to watch for rare spawns in the dire maul arena. I got him to level 4 so that I could get charge, but it wasn't very useful (I was able to charge a few critters along the way, but it usually led to my death as soon as I pulled a mob).
attachment.php

One day, Razzawatcher logged in to scout the area, checking for the rare. Before he could blink twice, a burst of shadow hit him; and with that, he was dead. With his last breath, he muttered his final words to the murderer.
attachment.php

Lol. Basically, I logged on and some random priest casted SWD. I probably should've been standing outside the arena, heh. I think I deleted him by now, but his legacy lives on. I wonder if that banker I referred to exists or not? Next time I go to Darnassus, I'll be sure to check--unless someone else wants to check for me. :p

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_020809_100359.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_020809_100359.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 291
  • WoWScrnShot_070910_002908.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_070910_002908.jpg
    346.2 KB · Views: 357
Level 24
On the server Mannoroth there is a very special Pandaren by the name of Doubleagent who at this moment is level 81 and has yet to join a faction. He gains experience by mining and picking herbs only and one hour ago single handedly completed the requierment for the guild achievement Bushels and Bushels.

This pretty much outshines anything I've ever accomplished. :D

On the server Mannoroth there is a very special Pandaren by the name of Doubleagent who at this moment is level 81 and has yet to join a faction. He gains experience by mining and picking herbs only and one hour ago single handedly completed the requierment for the guild achievement Bushels and Bushels.

This pretty much outshines anything I've ever accomplished. :D

Lol, I had no clue you could even get that high off low level herbs. That is pretty awesome indeed. Sucks to be stuck in the low-level zone. I wonder if he botted it. If not, then he certainly fits his title. Love the name too. :p

Do you know if he is able to queue up for things? Or is it all disabled? (I imagine it is disabled, otherwise he might've done that by now)

Level 24
And I who used Zigtall as my proud feat, I just googled my character and I found a turkish thread were they discussed my character. :) I can't speak turkish but when i see Zigtall, level 1, Dunemaul - EU and 1,8 k achis it's universal.

ben demin level 1 gordum the explorer exp alma seyini kapatmis. 1.8k achisi var armory malesef level 1leri gostermediginden link atamiyorum adamin ismi Zigtall

Source: http://www.oyunhub.com/topic/36951-exploration-harita-acma-ile-ilgili-sorum/

This was posted back in 2010 which was during Wrath of the Lich King and to put it lightly 1 800 AP for a level 1 twink was A LOT! More than anyone else had in fact. :)

Level 24
NO discussion about private servers are allowed, that includes no advertising of such or guides to make your own.

Your link advertises for it in the sense that you're displaying it and supporting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.