• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Twinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Ive heard a lot of discussion about twinks and i think that we should see what the community here thinks.

First off to explain a twink: A twink is a usually a character at the last level of each level bracket, with gear not usually seen by a character that level, usually give to them from a higher level.

Unfortunately, you'll find these kinds of characters in the starting off battleground when new players are trying to have their first game. They are found in the level 10-19, 20-29 and sometimes the 30-39 bracket.

IMHO, when you reach level 60, you deserve to be able to twink out a character and make them strong for whatever bracket you are putting them in. It does however get annoying and defeat the purpose of skill in battlegrounds.

This has probably been said before but, when you leave a battleground i think it would be wise to grant the person who leaves experience depending on Hk's etc. There was another suggestion, handing out exp when the flag is captured, but it is easily worked around, one, you dont need to go for the flag and two, you can capture it, run down to the end of the field, and pass the flag to someone else to cap.

So.... A level 60 will still be able to have some fun with his twink, before its time to move on.

If this never happens then my advice is to either reroll on another server, or live with it and get to 60, twink out an alt of yours and kill those that killed you so many times in the lower bg's.

Level 3
in my opinion they are worst in the 40-49 bracket every single char has an epic on the horde side the only time we win is when we are in WSG and AB comes up all the horde join AB also i have herd rumours of a glitch in WSG a hole that u cant see but if u fall into u cant get out of

Level 36
They are horrible in the 20-29 BG's especially because you have retards running around (especially rogues, there are SO MANY rogue twinks its not funny) running around with all blues and duel wielding two blue daggers that they have icey on one and firey on the other and its like WTF. I've even seen a l;evel 10 running around with crusader on his green axe >.> thats a waste of money in the extreme if you ask me. like really, get real folks.

Level 36
INDEED. But Gnome rogues are quite plentiful as well. I owned then all though, because my warrior had ownage gear and instead of tanking I was all Arms. Damn the twinks though. And the night elfs of any sort. My absolute favourite diss against night elves came from Blizzard itself in the 1.8 Evil Patch Notes on April Fools Day when they said that Night Elves would lose a small amount of experience every time they jumped :D

Status
Not open for further replies.