• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Who is your favorite Diablo character and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
The Diablo universe is a realm filled with many great characters and who of them is your favorite and why?

For me my personal favorite is Valla, even though many might argue that the Diablo III lore does not live up to the quality of the other games Diablo III is the first game in the Diablo series that actually has the players character involved in the story and of the playable character it's obvious to me that Valla is the best of the playable characters since she is a woman scared by the demons on a deep emotional level yet she does not allow her hatred to compromise who she is but rather wields it like a wepon and uses her compassion and sympahty when it's more suited. She goes from being a woman who's seen as a failure by the other Demon Hunters since she can not defeat a demon in combat and in the end she stops the greatest demons of all time, seeing her progress is a true privelege and I'm only sad that her past is not presented as well as it should have been in the game.

My personal would be Deckard Cain; you know the Horadrim!
"The Horadrim are gone, so you become a storyteller to fill the emptiness. But the people of Tristram are laughing at you. Look around you, Mother! Where are your angels, your demons? Where are your heroes? The Horadrim are long dead, and the town's no different for it!"
—Cain to his mother
One of my favorite quotas of Cain!
From time to time he struggled with his fears about the return of the forces of the Burning Hells but no one listened to him!
-------------
What's your favorite Razosh?

Level 24
My personal would be Deckard Cain; you know the Horadrim!
One of my favorite quotas of Cain!
From time to time he struggled with his fears about the return of the forces of the Burning Hells but no one listened to him!
-------------
What's your favorite Razosh?

Holy sh!t someone responded to my post. <3

Dexkard Cain is a good choise and a beloved character.

As for which character is my favorite I think I said that was Valla. ;)

s for which character is my favorite I think I said that was Valla. ;)
Sorry! I haven't read it all:_!
That Demon Hunter from the trailer? Good choice!
" You probably ran until you couldn't take another step. I remember that feeling!
I had no choice. You always have a choice!"
My favorite quota from her:)
------------
As a character she's quite interesting:)

Level 4
Diablo. In my opinion, the best games in the world.

My favorite character is a hard choice. If we can pick any character in the entire franchise, then it's Baal. For some reason, he makes me laugh with his dark humor, and yet is really destructive (since he's the Lord of Destruction). I was almost, almost, sorry when I had to kill him in DII:LoD.

Other characters near the top would be: Tyrael, Imperius, Mephisto, Azmodan, Deckard Cain, Leah, King Leoric (and effectively, the Skeleton King), and possibly Lachdanan.

The worst character, undoubtedly, is Maghda. She's just some witch with butterflies and she kills Cain? Cain should've been killed by some great demon, if at all.

Level 14
I would have to say Tyrael. Definitely the one from DII though, not DIII. His voice is so much better in DII. (Not to mention his total mysterious badassness)

Status
Not open for further replies.