• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Diablo 3 Lore Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24

So here's the BlizzCon Diablo III Lore Q & A, what's your thoughts on this anything interesting you found?

Me myself I'm a fan of the Demon Hunter class and the character Valla has always been my favorite character in Diablo III so I was pretty dissapointed that there was next to no information on the Demon Hunter although we got a lot of interesting fact on other interesting characters like Imperius or Leah, I really hope that Valla will keep her promise in Act IV and bring back Leah alive.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
Did they explain why the Female Demon Hunter/Wizard wear such stupid shoes? Even the half-naked Female Witch Doctor is smart enough to take sensible footwear into combat.

Imagine if the Female Demon Hunter accidently cartwheeled into mud... GG. Come to think about it, all those thousands of hours must have totally destroyed here feet anyway so why is she not in A&E wearing crutches?

Level 24
Did they explain why the Female Demon Hunter/Wizard wear such stupid shoes? Even the half-naked Female Witch Doctor is smart enough to take sensible footwear into combat.

Imagine if the Female Demon Hunter accidently cartwheeled into mud... GG. Come to think about it, all those thousands of hours must have totally destroyed here feet anyway so why is she not in A&E wearing crutches?

The witch doctor is a man and not a female by standard lore so I've never seen their appearence and no they did not give an answer although I believe the answer is that many players male and female tend to be very ruttish, I myself have never been a big fan of high heels but one of my friends appearently find them attractive so I guess it sells. My personall selection would be some sturdy boots but this would not be the first game where the laws of physic and common sence does not exist regarding the appearence of female characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.