• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Diablo III Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Okay, so I was running through on a Demon Hunter, level 23 or 24, on normal difficulty with MP0. I was in Act 3, raising the catapults in Stonefort. And then I killed an elite group and Born's Defiance dropped.

I'm not a noob to the game, with multiple 60 paragon 10+, but I had never seen a set plan drop. Ever. Not even on my high magic find characters. And it was on my lower character, with around 30 magic find.

What gives? What's the drop rate of that, seriously?

Level 24
From what I've seen it appears that the drop chance for plans are higher at this point than during the release of the game considering I find a lot more plans on average. So that might be the reason you found it now though it could also be a random act of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.