• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Anyone want to play hardcore?

Vote

• Make Level One Newbies

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Play Level 60 Characters

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Diablo III Hardcore, 4 heroes on Monster Power 10.

I've played through up to the Skeleton King, haven't defeated him, on this exact difficulty with two other players. I was just wondering whether or not anyone would like to try 4 players in this ultimate hard setting.

We can either use level 60 chars or make newbies, although not everyone would have the character space.

My BNet is Creepercreep, CreeperCreep, CreeperCreep2319, or Creepercreep2319. Seriously I can't remember which it is. When (if) I get enough players I'll set a time.

Post your online name, your class and vote for newbies or level 60s.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Most people lack the gear for MP10 at level 60. Even those who can do it prefer to stay away at lower MPs due to how easy it is to die.

I personally want to kill diablo at MP0 inferno before RoS. He is the last one I am missing and will not be able to get the achievement come 2.0.

Level 24
I definettly lack the gear for monster power 10 I'm still at Rakkanoth MP0 with my Demon Hunter Hardcore and working on getting that done.

Status
Not open for further replies.