• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Have anyone played Warhammer Online?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Anyone here who've played Warhammer Online?
i've got some questions about the gameplay, but i'm too lazy to register on some original forum =))

+rep will be awarded for your help =)))

1) I've heard smth about players being able to make their statues or smth like that?

2) how many % (roughly, roughly, don't be scared) of buildings in Altdorf are actually with interrior (can be entered)?

3) how large is Altdorf (on city level 1 and city level 4) compared to Stormwind in WoW?

will rememeber more questions later =))
need this info for mah project
thanx in advance for replies ;)

Level 13
1.) I don't remember if this was implemented, but played can't make their statues, rather the statue system was supposed to be something like the capital cities had places for the top 10 best RvR players on the server, and they would have their statues in the city.

2.) Don't know, haven't been in Altdorf, but in the Inevitable City (Destruction capital) every building is entereable.

3.) Dunno.

Level 11
Everything is pretty big. I playedt he 14 day trail and it was better then the 3 day trail of WoW i played. Warhammer > WoW. Although I have never subscribed to either.

Status
Not open for further replies.