• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Your favorite lore character?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
So as the title suggests I'm asking who's your favorite WarCraft lore character, mine has been Malygos the Spellweaver ever since I read the book Day of the Dragon.

Since I feel like I also owe you my favorite mortal character here he is Gamon who finally had the chance to get his own lines and become a lore heavy character in 5.4 with his awesome lines.

"I may be bruised and beaten, but the hatred boils inside me. Many times have I fallen at the hands of an orc and many times have I risen again. But never again! For every orc that struck me, I will cleave a thousand of their skulls! This. Ends. HERE. I, Gamon, will save us!"

Level 2
Lore character is definitely Illidan Stormrage, i know he is a washed up boss in wow now a days and people probably lost respect for him, but lore wise he has had a HUGE impact in WoW universe and if there ever is a 3rd Burning Legion invasion i would definitely like to see a comeback from Illidan.

I still have to mention Grom HellScream because he was probably the most Horde core character out there, i loved the way he achieved not only redemption but saving the entire Orc race by defeating Mannaroth. So when I found the news that Garosh HellScream was just messing up the Horde I was like "There goes HellScream's name to s##t again".

Level 24
I still have to mention Grom HellScream because he was probably the most Horde core character out there, i loved the way he achieved not only redemption but saving the entire Orc race by defeating Mannaroth. So when I found the news that Garosh HellScream was just messing up the Horde I was like "There goes HellScream's name to s##t again".

Not to mention that Grommash Hellscream is going to be the final boss in Warlords of Draenor.

Level 25
Shaohao ,Thrall and Sylvanas.

Shaohao-He is a true hero. He saved Pandaria from the Sundering. When I watched The Seven Burdens of Shaohao, I almost cried.
Thrall-From Slave to Warchief is a long journey. But for him... I also like his personality.
Sylvanas-She's awesome and I want to marry her.

Last edited:
Level 24
Me too. Sylvanas is awesome. Both living and undead.

It's to sad Blizzard says she wount take part in the expansion, pretty obvious since I can't see what she would want from Draenor but it's still sad.

Level 24
I personally like Durotan! I mean he had the opportunity to refuse the blood pact, which he did! He remained true to his ideals!

I wouldn't bet to much on Durotan before we get a chanse to see him in WoD, Metzen did say that Durotan might not be all that Thrall expected him to be.

Level 26
If I had to choose one character as my favorite one, I don't think could. Characters that are among my favorites are Sylvanas, Lor'themar, Varimathras, Arthas, Jaina, Vereesa, and probably a couple of others, but I can't think of them right now, lol.

But among those, I think I like Sylvanas the best. I just really like her story, how she created the Forsaken faction from just remnants of the Undead Scourge in Lordareon, how she talks with other characters and such. I wish she was featured more in WoW, but well, at least she appears sometimes.

But among those, I think I like Sylvanas the best. I just really like her story, how she created the Forsaken faction from just remnants of the Undead Scourge in Lordareon, how she talks with other characters and such. I wish she was featured more in WoW, but well, at least she appears sometimes.
That's a great choice! Too bad that she appears rarely! Personally i feel that her story is missing something..

Level 24
That's a great choice! Too bad that she appears rarely! Personally i feel that her story is missing something..

I feel that she is missing a good personality, previously good and evil seemed to rage inside her for dominance due to memories of Alleria but now she just seems to do whatever grants her power rather than what aids her people. Me personally hope that we're going to see Alleria in WoD and hope that Sylvanas and Alleria comes in contact and Alleria manages to get Sylvanas to evolve her personality.

Level 26
I feel that she is missing a good personality, previously good and evil seemed to rage inside her for dominance due to memories of Alleria but now she just seems to do whatever grants her power rather than what aids her people. Me personally hope that we're going to see Alleria in WoD and hope that Sylvanas and Alleria comes in contact and Alleria manages to get Sylvanas to evolve her personality.

I think it was said on Blizzcon that Alleria still isn't coming back in WoD, which is too bad. And yeah, I agree, I really liked Sylvanas more before Cataclysm. I still like her in Cata, but I feel that her personality has just changed too much towards only evil.

I still like her in Cata, but I feel that her personality has just changed too much towards only evil.
I feel the same, to me she seems more like a LICH QUEEN than a former ranger-general of the HE or the leader of the Forsaken!
Besides....what happened to Koltira; i know that he had been taken in chains to the Undercity but he seems to have vanished:((
And yes, I would love to finally see Alleria alive and well, but Blizz said no :((

Level 24
what happened to Koltira; i know she had been taken in chains to the Undercity but he seems to have vanished:((
And yes, I would love to finally see Alleria alive and well, but Blizz said no :((

Sadly they do tend to skip the story of a lot of characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.