• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

pictures of you (and maybe friends/family)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Youre always wearing headphones :)

Ive always thought the opposite of Cats (I love em), although yea they only ever come to you if they are hungry or they want to be stroked.
It suits me fine, as i've never had the patience for dogs, walking it 3 times a day, constantly leaping up at you all the time wanting to play.

Level 19
Lol Reason werewulf wears big as "Headphones" Because she thinks she hardcore :p But your not ...

Cats are ok, and they mostly try and nore at my hand, and the funny thing is all dogs think my brother(Evilcrizpy) is a bone or either a skinny stick. :D

Edited : By Robot-Dude

Last edited:
Level 45
thats my 4th headset actually within like 3 months or so.

first one dad snapped since he got pissy at me
2nd was my rat...
3rd was me tripping over the headset (for the 10th time, but this time actually breaking it)
and this one....is horrible, gives me sore ears and stuff.

I just got another one over ebay (dad deals with the ebay thingy, i dont have acc) so...that would be my 5th headset, i dropped this one today and it broke, but dad fixed it by biting it :/ which i disliked.

And i like to wear big headphones (iv worn them at school at times, kids give me odd looks) as without them i tend to get stressed and paranoid. I went 2 weeks without headphones or comp music or sound or anything... was horrible :\

Level 19
Lol. I mostly use Headphones either wireless or cables never big ones.

They are so annoying the big ones :D

I've been through probley more headphones then you :D mine always break i think i am too rough with them.

Yeah Everyone needs to listen too Music whilst on their "Pc/Laptop" its just the nature of people to listen to decent music. (They like of cause)

Oh yeah my Friend "Mr. Larger"

Pictures taken on my phone whilst at my grandma's BDay at the pub :D i mostly drink pints but that day i've been drinking earlyer so i had 2 half-pints

Attachments

• 23102007198.jpg
    23102007198.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 99
  • 23102007195.jpg
    23102007195.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 119
Level 45
Dog, cat, rat, yabby and some fish.
IV had wild pets (birds,lizards, etc,animals iv found) but they mostly die since i care for them *too* much :<
And my rat doesnt mind what i call her, i dont give my dog any *harsh* names, her's are just baby,girl,love and her name ebony. As for the cat, its fairly obvious.

I dont know what else to take photos off, dont feel like ones of me as i just sit at same place all day pretty much, boring.

Level 19
>.> poor you i've had loads but mine die or some tramps behind me stole them well now i've moved so no more tramps XD.

Pets :
3 Cats (Dissappered, then a week later i heard some animal care people found over 30 dead animals in a house on this new estate behind my old house..)
1 Dog (Died of old age, and choked on some grass)
1 Rabbit (Someone Stole him out of his cage)

And i'll probley take somes pics later, and Try and get this colour out of my face >.> since i've been going too this course i'm starting to get colour in my skin, and i prefer pale skin XD

First Pic - Me last year at a Medieval Castle Trying on a helmet
Second Pic - Brother(Evilcrizpy) same place same year trying on a helmet
Third Pic - Mine, Dad's Front Room. (Pc - Dad's ---- Laptop - Mine)
Forth Pic - A bag with all my PC/PS2 Games i have another bag somewhere with all my PS1 Games :D

Attachments

• 09112007222.jpg
    09112007222.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 136
  • 09112007223.jpg
    09112007223.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 112
  • 09112007227.jpg
    09112007227.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 96
  • 09112007221.jpg
    09112007221.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
Level 45
Why "Werewulf" so you can whine about him/her :p

im not whining if you read my post o.0.

and im still waiting for ideas dam you robot. Here is a list of people i want to see:
Mini me:
Dsg:
Shados (more, recent)
Ralle:(more, recent)
Iristle:
Brad:(some more of brad i guess)
DevineBoss:
Fire1234342whatever:
You:(more)

It would be lovely if all staff would have their own photo or such in their profile, as like a mini bio and stuff with it.

im not whining if you read my post o.0.

and im still waiting for ideas dam you robot. Here is a list of people i want to see:
Mini me:
Dsg:
Shados (more, recent)
Ralle:(more, recent)
Iristle:
Brad:(some more of brad i guess)
DevineBoss:
Fire1234342whatever:
You:(more)

It would be lovely if all staff would have their own photo or such in their profile, as like a mini bio and stuff with it.

How 'bout wolverabid?

Level 19
Where i come from within england i don't really have an accent.

I might i dunno.. All i know i sound the same as my mates in that vid but a little deeper, and well just sit back and wait till they come out from behind those firewalls and come out.. But no one does because of the threat on the internet.. u don't know who ur talking too on the Internet.

Level 13
brad.due03 said:
Because Werewulf is strange. Really strange.

Too strange for her own good.

Friendly is all.

TheDivineBoss said:
I want her unbanned from the Chatbox and see what happens. :grin:

God you people are ignorant, she has been for about a week, troll 666 every once in a while.

Now... as soon as my friend gets off her ass and sends me a video you all get to see what bad shape I'm in! :infl_thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.