• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

pictures of you (and maybe friends/family)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
most drugs arent bad, they are only bad when used in excess. some drugs that are highly addictive, specifically heroine, cocaine, diazapam and crystal meth can be bad. nicotine is not so bad in the concentrations found in cigarettes, its the tar (and other compounds like benzene) which cause the problems; otherwise nicotine is pretty much the same as coffie. many drugs are just a part of everyday life, its stupid to say "all drugs are bad" because the vast majority of drugs are beneficial. my main problem with drugs are illegal imports, excess, addiction and poor control over components. if you actually look at the rankings of commonly considered "bad" drugs, many of them would surpise you. such as extacy which is a class A drug is not even in the top 10 dangerous street drugs, claiming 33 lives in the UK in 2004 out of 800,000 users (compared to people dying due to ball point pens at 50 lives a year). cannabis has never taken a life ever...even its phychological effects are rare and only seen when taken in excess. really drugs are like anything, if you are careful and dont do too much you will be fine. be careful of those ball point pens tho! those things are killers!

Level 26
most drugs arent bad, they are only bad when used in excess. some drugs that are highly addictive, specifically heroine, cocaine, diazapam and crystal meth can be bad. nicotine is not so bad in the concentrations found in cigarettes, its the tar (and other compounds like benzene) which cause the problems; otherwise nicotine is pretty much the same as coffie. many drugs are just a part of everyday life, its stupid to say "all drugs are bad" because the vast majority of drugs are beneficial. my main problem with drugs are illegal imports, excess, addiction and poor control over components. if you actually look at the rankings of commonly considered "bad" drugs, many of them would surpise you. such as extacy which is a class A drug is not even in the top 10 dangerous street drugs, claiming 33 lives in the UK in 2004 out of 800,000 users (compared to people dying due to ball point pens at 50 lives a year). cannabis has never taken a life ever...even its phychological effects are rare and only seen when taken in excess. really drugs are like anything, if you are careful and dont do too much you will be fine. be careful of those ball point pens tho! those things are killers!
Of course drugs aren't harmful AT FIRST, but do you seriously think someone would only use meth once and never again? It's obvious people use it as an acquired habit and after time, they die.
cannabis has never taken a life ever...
Indeed, there is no such thing as a marijuana overdose. I support marijuana use, in contrast to what I think about other drugs. Marijuana is one of the most effective painkillers out there. That stuff changes lives. So long as it's prescription stuff, that is..

Level 26
so at what point in my post did i say heroine, cocaine, diazapam and crystal meth are good?
do you always have to be passive agressive every time i post a reply? and what do those drugs have to do with what i said? you say drugs are good if you use them only once. i say they WON'T be used only once. then you go and say that.

Level 21
do you always have to be passive agressive every time i post a reply?

yes, to you and only you.

you say drugs are good if you use them only once.

no i didnt. i said drugs are bad when used in excess. in the case of heroine, cocaine, diazapam and crystal meth once is excess. not only that but i never said drugs are good, i said some drugs are benificial and that they only become bad with excess use (and the various other bad things like illegal trade). i never said anything about drugs being good, nor i do i condone the use of drugs.

Level 26
yes, to you and only you.
copying your format, so at what point did i say you were only being passive aggressive exclusively to me?
no i didnt. i said drugs are bad when used in excess. in the case of heroine, cocaine, diazapam and crystal meth once is excess. not only that but i never said drugs are good, i said some drugs are benificial and that they only become bad with excess use (and the various other bad things like illegal trade). i never said anything about drugs being good, nor i do i condone the use of drugs.
yes, beneficial is NOTHING like good.

Last edited:
Level 21
so at what point did i say you were only being passive aggressive exclusively to me?

you didnt; but when i am passive aggressive it is only to you.

yes, beneficial is NOTHING like good.

they arent necessarily the same. taking this same example of drugs, vitamin tablets are benificial (to some extenet) but i personally believe it is wrong to take them as we should be getting all the vitamins we need naturally.

This photo have more than 1 year old =P
Sorry guys, this is the only that I found =/

Today my hair is bigger, and my muscules too.

People say that I am looking an Emo here XP

Attachments

• 060504_001832.jpg
    060504_001832.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 144
Level 14
Got a new laptop and to my surprise... it has a camera surreptitiously built in! lol you would think one would know that much about their new pc. Well at least I finally got a rescent picture of me.

Attachments

• Me.jpg
    Me.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 126
Level 31
Facebook is the new Myspace :p

To each his own. Personly, I prefere myspace.

Well, I posted pictures of myself alrready, might aswell post one of my family. Crappy jpeg compresion...

From left to right:

Back, my stepsister Kaylee(17), my stepbrother Lance(20), my other steprother kevin (22?), Me(17), My little blood brother Mathew(14), Front, My stepmom(bitch) Di'ana(48?), My dad Gene(57), my halfsister Aleah(11).

Big family.

Attachments

• 326162487_l.jpg
    326162487_l.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 124
Level 18
Mesuperheroingitup.jpg

did i post that one yet... I look a bit chubby i blame the person taking the picture... that and I also was a few pounds heavier then.

Anyway i'm totally a superhero... maybe later Ill post some super recent pics.
Oh ya i think i have some ideas for what my day will be tomorrow because i don't have work.

Attachments

• Image4.png
    Image4.png
    106.4 KB · Views: 122
Level 8
hey guys! I know I haven't been around in a while and I don't know if this might be an old topic (but w/e) (after checking Captain Canada's post it is not.)
I was very surprised at how many dudes have long hair! but SO do Eye ^_^

also whats up with Wulf + nude?

Much Love from Pandaria :thumbs_up:

BTW that isn't my computer! its my friend Lyrans (his B.Net name)

Attachments

• Thomas.jpg
    Thomas.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 151
Status
Not open for further replies.