• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

pictures of you (and maybe friends/family)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 26
MMmMmmMM.....

Glass....
glass0001.jpg

Level 13
I just took some of me with my Ak-47. Camaera...being gay... thought that -right after I was done taking them- it would be funny to run of of batteries and not let me put them on the comp... so it needs recharging and will have them up in at least 24 hours.

Level 26
I just took some of me with my Ak-47. Camaera...being gay... thought that -right after I was done taking them- it would be funny to run of of batteries and not let me put them on the comp... so it needs recharging and will have them up in at least 24 hours.
Oh, I hope that's a semi-automatic.

Level 13
Ok, hur wah go!

Mah head came out blurrah. :hohum:

This one was better.

I KILL YOU!

Wassup?

This be mah good friend Osama. We had a bit of an argument... these shots were taken at about 30 meters with the AK you saw above.

~Dr00d :infl_thumbs_up:

Level 13
Looks like an airsoft gun to me from the image and the target.

It could be a .22 but some of the holes in the target dont look right for a .22, so Ill stick with it being an airsoft gun.

It is .22.... but I hung that poster on my wall and take pop shots at it with air-soft every once in a while. The holes that look like rips are the air-soft, the more round ones are from the AK.

If you guys REALLY need proof of it being a real gun, I can load it and take pics of the rounds in the clip and chamber...maybe a vid. :slp:

Hey looks like Elijah Wood, not Frodo :p

Nice Airsoft though :)

With my glasses on I look like Harry Potter. o.0

Level 6
Brace yourselves! It is I! :grin:

Bestfriends.jpg

I'm the one wearing the glasses(ignore the date, it's wrong XD It was taken this year.)

1_681053828m.jpg

Rawr! XD

1_845007920m.jpg

Sorry I just can't help it XD

Yeah i know i'm thin. But i'm working on it XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.