• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

pictures of you (and maybe friends/family)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. I hate fotos too and i dont like 99% of the pics with me
( im getting angry if people try to make fotos of me when i do not recognize it :angry: )

2. Then do not hide your teeth , but anyway who cares?

3. .. woha... you are 12.. :bored: unbeliveable but once i was 12 too.. so whats the problem? :wink: wheres your pic ? :D

What unbelevieuble about it? Im 12 to, and 5 over people ive seen have been 12, and one guys 11 (or was it 10? o_O ) But I agree, whast youre problem just cuas youre 12? o_O

Level 17
O.K. then, here's one of me last year, or was it the year before? I don't know, anyway, here it is..

Yeah, definately 2 years ago, hence the chubbiness of the cheeks...

Attachments

• 02-06-06_2237.jpg
    02-06-06_2237.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 158
Kaitech[SanD];283945 said:
I like evil. Evil is gooood!

hahahaha....I ddint mean that kind of evil rofl...

She gives you mary jane candy thata really hard and tastes like paper, so youre teeth fall out, then she says tells you she will do things that you like but winds up just asking you about you personal life, then when youre going she stabs you with I knife.

But she never acually dose the things she promises..

Kaitech[SanD];283958 said:
O.K., that was a bit quick winded and confusing, but that doesn't defeat the object that im cute.

EDIT: Umm, Pyritie, I don't get that either...

Ecactly, werewolfs cunfuseing.

Thats how she lures you into a trap to kill you.
If she happens to start asking were you live and every other detail inyoure life, and telling you that bathrooms are for doing "Sexy things" in, then I advise you to say oh sorry I have to go and run befor anything bad happens.

But pleas lets go back on topic or the thread will be closed and we will get -rep

Level 8
12!? 12year olds are evil demons that must be disposed of quickly. That aside, I found a pic that was taken a few years back when I still had very long hair. I'm the one who looks like a happy emo, right under the dumbass with big eyes. We have since violated his women and sacked his treasury. The rest are the current brotherhood, albeit slightly younger.

Attachments

• DSC00881.JPG
    DSC00881.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 139
Level 1
wow this thread is impressive...grew like a few pages every minutes...anyways im not inclined to put my picture on the internet unless the FBI or CIA will see and deport me to Lebanon...(just imagine me as a middle eastern with a "what is it?...mustache/beard?") <= where the mustache is attacked to the beard obi-wan style :D

رألف مفظئ my name btw if anyone can figure it out i will put my pics up........

oh and not like an osama bin laden pizza style beard.

Level 3
I dont have any kind of webcam or digital camera so all i can do is show you a pic from a year ago. This was the picture taken as my senior Portrait Photo. (my hairline looks a little funky cause they edited out the large scar i have on my hairline in the middle if my forehead, happened when a rock went into my skull lol) It looks a little choppy cause i used my crappy scanner to scan it into my computer.
lastscanki5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.