• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

pictures of you (and maybe friends/family)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
:eekani: Dr00d , i think you do not look like 15 in this pic ..

Haha , this is a pic of me with a good friend , I am the one on the right site . We were out at night ( pic was made arround 3 am ) and i guess we are not sober ( -> blind drunk ) ... :grin:Im still wondering how he was able to make a pic of us xD
33.JPG
... btw - its the only picture of me where i am laughing :D (and its better that this is the only one :/ )

Level 35
Guns don't kill people people do.

Even without guns people would find other reasons and ways to kill others.

Many who use firearms do so not to kill or maime people but for defense or hunting.

And even if guns were controled or a "prohibition" put on guns they would still be available "under the table".

Level 6
Did people stop posting pictures? I enjoyed looking at everyone ^^ It's nice to see the people behind the screennames for a change, one always get impressions and make mental images of a person that one speaks with, and I can see that my mental pictures were right out the window for most of the time xD

Oh well, let me join this thread and post a few pictures of myself :) These first ones were taken at a studio in sthlm, my friend won a day at that studio and she was allowed to bring a friend (Guess who she picked? ^^) and that all happened last summer. The other picture is with friends just about a month ago.

Attachments

• ModelMarkus3Fix.jpg
    ModelMarkus3Fix.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 121
  • WhiteME.jpg
    WhiteME.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 129
  • ModelMarkusSit.jpg
    ModelMarkusSit.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 123
  • MarkusNFriends2.jpg
    MarkusNFriends2.jpg
    208.9 KB · Views: 130

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Me today.

Attachments

• me.JPG
    me.JPG
    9.2 KB · Views: 361
Level 13
lol if I don't shave an d look tired I pass for 19... I bought cigs once no questions asked.

Level 35
cigarets, pipe, hookahs, smoke, tar, cigar... only one thing to say about it..
BAD! What makes people (humans) smoke, use things that could kill them, make them ugly, destroys their skin, aging them and making them sick. People can say that driving a car is just as dangerous or even more, but with those above mentioned things your 100% sure to be affectet, you not 100% sure getting killed by it but that is only because you could die of other resons, before it has a deadly effect. I realy dont get what people thinks about smoking. Why is it making you look smarter / cool / popular holding a smoking white piece of paper in your hands, while your once in awhile takes a drag of it??
I was a the hospital yesterday and what did I see.... about half of the patients I saw was smoking!! EVen those who just has been operatet on. How is it even possible to do such a thing? When you do know all the already said things and you know that f you doesnt quit smoking at least 8 weeks before going to the hospital your chance of a succesfuly operation is less then 60%!? And ya you often hear the argument: I had a grandfather / an uncle or something who lived to he was 80 years or so wwhile drinking a smoking every day. My answear to that is always the same: I wonder if he havent done that, how long had he then lived?
Conclusion: If you smoke: quit it instantly, you can if you realy want. If you deosnt smoke: good and never ever begin!
That was all
Smoking rules reduching smoking :thumbs_up:

Level 21
Shigechiyo Izumi drank Shōchū (firewater) from the age of 14 and smoked everyday but lived to 120 years old. he is the current world record holder for the person with the greatest authenticated age in the world. smoking and drinking will kill you, but really life is just a big gamble.

Level 17
I want too start smoking, but it's only 'cause I feel everyone around me does, but I dread too think wht my Dad would say, my Mum would only go hmm, and tell the world then I'd get a lecture off about 10 people or more, my 2 Nannies, my Nana, my 2 Grandads, my Dad, his new wife Gemma, my Step Dad, Steve (Mum's bf) and many more.

It's just scary how much s*** I would go through if I did start...

Level 26
I'll never smoke... hopefully.. Mostly because I'm neither a loner nor a member of that huge gang of friends. I'm usually in this small tight knit group of friends of around three to four people. Another reason is because, well, it's stupid. You're lighting something on fire and sticking it in your mouth for the purpose of inhaling the smoke.. no shit it's not good for you.. assuming i DO, in fact, smoke, however, chances are i'll never be able to quit, seeing as i have a prominent lacking of self discipline and long term determination.

Level 27
Bah smoking only costs a lot of money and it doesnt nothing to you only make you addicted... if u wanna feel something go smoke joints... seems to be better -.- Anyway if i smoke i break my promise and dont get my 5000 bucks :p

Btw instead of smoking start drinking its much better..

Level 24
No since im a junior kick boxer-I want a perfect body,no smoking ,no drinking ,no late nights(Well once ive stood 24 non-stop playing WC2 Beyond the Dark Portal).I just eat a lot ,drink a lot of juice and train a lot.
BTw any way you go
Health ,smoking or drinking-Death will eventually ring the bell for you
So i sudgest to try,but just try one cigar on glasss of beer.One cool experience in your life ,cause in the end you will die with no one alive to speak up for you.

Level 27
No since im a junior kick boxer-I want a perfect body,no smoking ,no drinking ,no late nights(Well once ive stood 24 non-stop playing WC2 Beyond the Dark Portal).I just eat a lot ,drink a lot of juice and train a lot.
BTw any way you go
Health ,smoking or drinking-Death will eventually ring the bell for you
So i sudgest to try,but just try one cigar on glasss of beer.One cool experience in your life ,cause in the end you will die with no one alive to speak up for you.

You've missed a lot talety..

Level 26
I'll never fit in, mostly because there's been a rumor going that's been around since 3rd grade that I want to be the future dictator of the world... well, as long as i get my army of sheep....

Level 13
It's not like I'm a chain smoker.. I have one maybe once every two days... just to chill while I watch the sun set over the ocean on the roof.

Status
Not open for further replies.