• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Picture/Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

shiiKAugust2010.png

TRDAugust2010.png

Lake1August2010.png

If you didn't catch the link; we went fishing and TRD hid under his raincoat for nearly the entire trip.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

More photographs from my trip to Crete a few months back. These were taken mostly to experiment with "effects" .. like blinding the light-sensor to erase backgrounds (well, I tried) and bringing out the colours more. Not particularly successful in any way.

CreteRoundTwo-FlowersI.png

CreteRoundTwo-FlowersII.png

CreteRoundTwo-FlowersIII.png

CreteRoundTwo-RocksI.png

Level 3
More photographs from my trip to Crete a few months back. These were taken mostly to experiment with "effects" .. like blinding the light-sensor to erase backgrounds (well, I tried) and bringing out the colours more. Not particularly successful in any way.

CreteRoundTwo-FlowersI.png

CreteRoundTwo-FlowersII.png

CreteRoundTwo-FlowersIII.png

CreteRoundTwo-RocksI.png

Wow! Those are amazing shots! You have some epic photography skills. :)

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Thanks guys. Yeah, the two shots of the red/pink flower are pretty messed up, 'cause the buildings in the background were ruining it and in order to avoid that I tried to make them blur out in the sunlight. Resulting in the flowers not coming through clear.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Apparently, everybody here thought that, that I'm young. I'm not sure if I want to find out why.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 2
A bit old, I've since had a haircut, but hey. ^^ Nothing special.

Attachments

• Me.jpg
    Me.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 89

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

For fuck's sake, what is that sauce? No wait, don't say it.

Status
Not open for further replies.