• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Picture/Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
Seems it's ben cleaned. Thank's Py.

Post pictures.

Attachments

• BeardNewHouse.JPG
    BeardNewHouse.JPG
    23.3 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Level 12
I have a slight ab strength (cause the fact that i am a swimmer...) but i don't go showin em off dude.
I hardly believe they are yours anyway. They are tanned and your like, pale white in the other pics...

I'm not that pale. And yes the picture is of me, it was the lamp that gave me that look of being tan, also it was an older picture of me in swim season. I have a picture that is basically the same, but just the lighting shows the lack of my tan right now, since it's getting colder out, and it also has my tattoo in it.

And yeah, I loved swimming. I wish I started my freshman year. I never knew my school had a swim team until mid-sophmore year.

Oh, so I went to the zoo today, I'll try and post some pictures from my phone of some of the animals and stuff that I saw there some time tommorrow, I've been busy all day and just had time right now to get on, though I work tommorrow morning. D:

Level 6
And the Shepherd-wannabe comes along to deal with Gordon Freeman-wannabe!

Har har...

Anyway, it's me wearing an M60 Battlejacket, a Combat Vest, a balaclava, and an M60 Gasmask (With no filter on, because it's exhausting to breathe with the filter on)!

Oh, and that's a G36c Rifle I'm wielding. No, it's not real, sorry. :smile:

Edit: I'm not a war enthusiast or anything like that. In reality I despise wars and weapons. I do however appreciate the designs, and the precision work and power of a rifle, so I collect war stuff!

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC00415.JPG
    DSC00415.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 192
gonna post some picturz...

this is a wonderful place I visited several times when I lived in mexico...
attachment.php

And here in an exchange meeting at a hotel in mexico with some brazilian friends. that granpy in the middle is the rotary exchange chairman
attachment.php

i'm the black haired guy in the back. that was fun :ugly:

Attachments

• huasteca2.jpg
    huasteca2.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 265
  • huasteca1.jpg
    huasteca1.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 246
I need to be there right now... .___.

Why's everyone wearing life jackets? It's just a pond...
LOL. just a pond?? Tell me that was irony. Cuz this is sooo deep. The water pushes you ahead very strongly, also. If you go further (what I did later) you enter an enourmous dome of rocks with deep water below. But there the water is dark since the sun doesn't reach there. There are caves and waterfalls everywhere.
This is absolutely the most amazing place I ever been to. (and I've been to a bunch)

@Asomath: lol what was that? a cosplay thingy?

Status
Not open for further replies.