• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] Light always needs a source of energy, Darkness does not need a source of energy. Therefor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Light always needs a source of energy, Darkness does not need a source of energy. Therefore, darkness will always beat light. One day when light dissapears the Darkness will prevail -???

What you see in me is what you don't see... And what you don't is what I am -???

There are those who are afraid of the dark, not just because its dark, but because of whats inside the darkness -???

There will always be darkness in your heart, a vengeance that reeks of hatred, some will choose to feed it, and become spiteful, others will merely suppress it, but you can never get rid of it, for it is your nature to hate. -???

Fear is the fuel, blood is the spark; kindle the rage and bring forth the dark.
-???

You can't break a person the way you do a animal, the harder you beat someone, the taller they stand. To break a someone's will, to break their spirit, you have to break their mind. Most People have this idea that they can fight with dignity You must destroy that idea, show them what a messy horrible thing it is to resist, and then show them that you relish in their pain and fear Shoot to wound, and then execute the wounded, burn them, take them, Destroy their preconceptions of what it is to be human and become their personal monster When they fear you, you become stronger, you become better. But let's never forget, it's a display, it's a posture, like a lions roar, or a gorilla thumping at his chest. If they lose themselves in the display, if they succumb to the horror, and you become the monster. they become reduced, Less then human, they become prey...Your prey. -???

People Die...
Beauty Fades...
Love Changes...
And You Will Always Be Alone
-???

When you feel pain.. you know you are alive... your mind soars above everything... you blood rushes through your body as you are filled with adrenaline...nothing feels better than this. -???

the darkness that surrounds you cant hurt you,it is the darkness in your heart you should fear -???

Attachments

• 100369.jpg
    100369.jpg
    269 KB · Views: 29
Level 21
Behold,???.Yes that is actually his name.
jk,i won't reveal it yet.He is the main 'antagonist' and final boss in my next minor event,Genesis.As you can see,he is not really a nice dude.....at all.He has been in the RP for a while now,commenting about the Abaddon's fury and Archimonde Supreme.He will be using deepskyblue.Though this is only minor event i won't complain if you join in but be warned:He won't play fair and is very powerful.He will try to destroy you physical and mentaly.
For more info about him or the event feel free to comment below

Level 21
@Directive.
1.)As i said,not revealing it yet.
2.)Yes,but he prefer's aqua,black magic and mind control.However,he is devastating with mental assults.He will try and drive you crazy with thoughts of paranoia,anxiety,depression,solitude and suicide.
3.)He will not use a hp system.The entire event will use a custom system which will effect everything based on desires,needs,environment,weather,time,temperature and emotions

@Edge.
Unfortunately I do not feel comfortable with overseeing a main event and i do not wish to mess with the current plans for the road to RP 3.Edge is free to make a appearance and take part if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.