• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lets help Arthas!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Demon Hunter: Darkness called, but i was on the fone so i missed him, i tried to star 69 Darkness, but his machine picked up, i yeld pick up the phone Darkness, but he ignored me... Darkness must have been screaming his calls.

Dradlord: (phone ringing) ...Yes... Hey Darkness whats up? The Demon Hunter left you a message? No, i don't have his number.

Tichondrius: Darkness... needs to get DSL. His line is always busy.

Arthas: Ho is this... Darkness anyway?

Lets help Arthas!!! Do you know who is Darkness?? Post your answer here!! :thumbs_up:

Legend:
-The Answer
-Briliant Answer
-Great Answer
-Good Answer
-An Answer
-Bad Answer (please don't be ofended)
-Nonsense (please don't be ofended)

Actual Answers:
Lich King (En_Fuego)
Representation of the "evil" people of nowadays as a generalization (Steel_Stalion, see he's comment and you will see)
Sargeras (Me)
Darksness is Bwathk (Bwathk)
Just Darkness (Nhazul)
Arthas (Fussiler1)
Darkness is a lie (DevineArmy, see he's comment and you will see)
The path to become evil (.LsD)

Last edited:
Level 17
I think by "Darkness", they mean it in a generic way not within the context of Wc3. Just a satirical joke crafted to show the social life as it would fit the Dreadlord were he placed in modern society. Befriending evil people (Quiet obviously), referred to in this case as "Darkness" as a generalization.

Or maybe I'm over examining, and it's the Lichking.

Btw, your signature is more intelligent then it makes itself out to be. (I c wat u did thar)

The dead guy?

:angry: Ever readed the WC3 lore? You should know that Sargeras is the Legion's own creator, the most powerful demon, the one who transformed poor and fool draeneis into mighty and powerful eredars, the one who only the eye could have drestroyed the Lich King, the one who consumes entire worlds only seeking power, the one who can kill Kil'jaeden and Archmonde, at the same time, with only a word, the one who... yeah, the dead guy :grin:

Looks like someone is a bit into stories xD just kidding I'm gonna read them sometime.

I sugest for you to start reading the WC3 manual file, it is the best way to understand the story that the game did not showed, or you can go to the World of Warcraft site and read the online book that they have there, it explains everything, from the creation of Azeroth by the Titans to the most detailed end of Warcraft 3 TFT, then you should go to the WoW Burning Cruzade page, there is the complete story of the Draenei and the Blood Elves.
But only read them wen you hev a plenty of time to spend, there is an ocean of things there!!

Level 18
I have read it before, but Darkness is obviously someone alive, so that counts Sargeras out.

Good job saying a lot of useless shit that I already knew about though. You're really good at that.

*Ahem* Sargeras Is alive. Somewhere.

Well, Darkness should be just the darkness (like the Necromancer says "Let darkness guide me").

P.S. Tichondrius: "Darkness... needs to get DSL. His line is always busy."

Good job saying a lot of useless shit that I already knew about though. You're really good at that.

Hey, i was just kiding, you know... saying a lot of "useless" things but in the end agreeing with you xD

P.S. Tichondrius: "Darkness... needs to get DSL. His line is always busy."

weah, i forgot this one, thanks for reminding me! :thumbs_up:

Level 4
Darkness is the force that helps the heroes follow their dark path, Maybe at that time Arthas was new to the dark force so tats why
"Who is this ... Darkness Anyway?"
Is this the Answer??

The cake. The ralle. The spaghettimonster.

What the cake, the ralle and the spaghettimosnter have to do with Darkness?
... Maybe they are Darkness... AHHHHHH, run from them!!! xD

Darkness is the force that helps the heroes follow their dark path, Maybe at that time Arthas was new to the dark force so tats why
"Who is this ... Darkness Anyway?"
Is this the Answer??

Perhaps, but for now i'm with DevineArmy: Darkness is a lie!!! But i still don't know the question of the cake, the ralle and the spaghettimosnter... =/

Status
Not open for further replies.