• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Online jass/vjass editor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Yes I'd like to learn web development and make stuff like online JASS IDE, but servers cost money...

For now your suggestion needs to be heard by people who have a server. Type '@' and type 'Ralle' and space. For every 10 times you repeat this, more seriously you are taken.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Ooo, yeah that could be cool.
I am actually studying to be a web developer right now, setting up a server is not that hard. However, I am not good enough with programming to make an a syntax checker.
Not sure if I could make an HTTP request with JASS code in JSON format and make Hive's syntax checker do that part for me.

Level 23
If you want a lightweight syntax checker (without having WE or WC3), vexorianjasshelper can do the trick. It you put this into the same folder as your "vexorianjasshelper" folder location, running compiler.bat will compile "script.j" and check for error using vexorianjasshelper.exe.

Attachments

• compiler.rar
    378 bytes · Views: 95
I decided to do something like this real quick.

Jass Checker

I compiled pjass on linux and made a simple interface for it. You can check vanilla JASS code with this (not vJass).

It's also not an editor.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2017-05-25 22-24-59.png
    Screenshot from 2017-05-25 22-24-59.png
    175.6 KB · Views: 122
Status
Not open for further replies.