• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[suggestion] WE Discussion / WC3 Modding Discussin Sub-Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Example threads:
-Useful libraries I've made
-Useful libraries I've found
-Useful libraries explained
-What's the difference between library x and library y
-GUI vs JASS vs vJASS
-NewGen WE vs WE
-vJASS vs Wurst
-Is it necessary to learn JASS in order to learn vJASS
-Is NewGen WE a virus
-[Sticky] What you did today? (in WE)
-When did you start modding
-Your first experience with WE
-Should I move onto SC2
-WC3 WE Tricks
-etc.

WC3 WE tricks means like: Ctrl + W closes current map etc.

Your 1st experience would be like D1 with WE. Mine was when I opened it, saw blank map, closed it. Then after year I opened it again lol... It was so scary back then xd And don't even get me started with learning GUI...

I know some of these could be posted onto world editor help zone, but still... And don't blame if it'd be just another dead sub-forum lol, this is only a suggestion.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Okay it was a bad suggestion, nvm this...

Well, for most discussion about the editor and random information sharing, we have the lab forum. That is its purpose.

This is a place allocated for you to post prototypes of resources, GUI/JASS discussions and even JASS hacks.

Even if it says GUI/JASS discussions, it can really be anything about the editor or modding. That is the best place to put it. :) But things like "Your First Experience with WE" "What you did today" should be in off-topic.

And don't feel bad, it isn't a bad suggestion. It is hard to tell which forums to post in for topics like that, but if you're ever unsure, just use your best judgment and a mod will move it if necessary. But for now, we should generally limit how many forums we add since we have quite a few forums already. ;D

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

It is? I thought lab was only for like modding tool development progress threads and stuff because of the name. Well thanks for clarification and the cheerup.

Status
Not open for further replies.