• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

JASS Checker error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
I've tried the JASS checker on Hive and I am getting this error:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/attachments/error-jpg.260509/?temp_hash=c12a2504ccdc334357c63016a28b48e4

Maybe the script file is too big? Is there any limit?
I've attached the file.

JNGP/JassHelper created this script without any errors but I use JassParserCLI for parsing since the original pjass had a limit of lines as well.

Btw. can I get the source code of the JASS Checker somewhere?

The JassParser itself has an option "--report-leaks" but never reported anything for me. So maybe it would be a good idea to add the JASS Checker to this Jass NewGen Pack Replacement Discussion

and add an option to enable it on saving?

Attachments

• error.jpg
    error.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 93
  • Talras0.8.w3x(4).j
    3.5 MB · Views: 116
Level 29
JASS:
constant function s__Asl_useDebugHandles takes nothing returns boolean
    return false
endfunction
I don't remember being able to define user-made functions as constant (and if you can, the parser thinks you can't).

Same for functions: jnr, jEr, jOr.

Also about constant functions - since it was proven that one isn't in fact constant, all of them should be checked, if they are actually constant or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.