• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Jass Checker failed checking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hello there,

I just noticed the message on the frontpage thus I wanted to test the jass checker I never heard of before.
Sadly it didn't work and I can't tell why. The map I wanted to use for the check is this one ("R3") called Everglade.

Same result with the (probably older versions) of Sunken City and GaiasORPG I got.

Maybe this information is useful to you to find a bug.
Would be nice to know the result of the jass checker ..

But maybe it's just me getting something wrong?
Is the jass checker not intended to use for such rather big maps? Like for code snippets only?

f9gJWMH.png

Last edited:
Level 10
Hello there. First it sounded really great, however it's still not working.
I tried it with Firefox and IE (in case this might be helpful) with the same maps I stated last time.
- Same result.

Or did it maybe crash again meanwhile?
Thanks anyway for the try to help!

Level 10
Report in case you need it for further fixes. Please tell me if it is not needed:

I tried it again and it started to check this time!
Sadly it stopped during the process and responded with this:

1.png

So I refreshed the page and it displayed 67%. After that the percentage stopped increasing.
I got the respond from before for a 2nd time. So I refreshed again.
This time it displayed again what I got the first time when it didn't even start with the checking:

f9gJWMH.png

I waited a few minutes now tried it for a second time.

However, I recognized while it's "checking the map" my connection to the hive get's totally unstable.
When I try to browse in another tab the page is total blank and loads quite long.
My connection in general is fine meanwhile.

Oh and good news at least: This time it stopped at 67% again for around 5 minutes.
Then it finished at least and I got a result for the first time. So it worked this time!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.