• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to disable the old Syntax checker (error compiler)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Warcraft Moderator
Level 64
As the title says, I'm having trouble importing systems because my editor (the default world editor with the most recent patch) is running both the old syntax checker in addition to JassHelper/PJASS.

I've attached a picture for example. I was informed that I need to disable the old "Script Errors", but I can't seem to figure out how. Anyone know how to disable it?

Attachments

• 5.png
    5.png
    932.3 KB · Views: 43
As the title says, I'm having trouble importing systems because my editor (the default world editor with the most recent patch) is running both the old syntax checker in addition to JassHelper/PJASS.

I've attached a picture for example. I was informed that I need to disable the old "Script Errors", but I can't seem to figure out how. Anyone know how to disable it?

I think it may be a bug with the World Editor. I notified one of the developers of it.

In the meantime, try changing SavePlayerLoading from the player type to a boolean. I'm hoping if JassHelper has no errors then the vanilla parser won't run.

Uncle

Warcraft Moderator
Level 64
I think it may be a bug with the World Editor. I notified one of the developers of it.

In the meantime, try changing SavePlayerLoading from the player type to a boolean. I'm hoping if JassHelper has no errors then the vanilla parser won't run.
Changing that variable did the trick, thanks! Hopefully if it is a bug it gets sorted out, but it looks like your system works fine after making that slight change. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.