• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How do I save my 1.27 map?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to edit my 1.27 map with the default editor since JNGP and WEX doesn't work anymore... Is the JassHelper broken? it says I have 30k compile errors, is it because I'm using vJass and this JassHelper the default editor is using is pjass? How do I make it use vJass? Fixing these errors makes no sense because most of them are unknown syntax errors.

Level 5
I'm working on Sharpcraft Editor, and I know there are people still using JNGP, what doesn't work in your editor?
Btw. why 1.27?

From Sharpcraft WE thread:
"
  • 1.27.1 - Tested and fully supported.
  • 1.27.0 - Tested and fully supported.
"

Level 12
WEX has a bug and wont compile vJass , to fix this you must replace some file for sharpcraft. I don't remember which and where you can get it but I remember a user on here helped others with the same isssue by sharing that needed file. Can't remember who though ):

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
it contains jass as well, could that have something to do with it?
vJASS is as good as fully backwards compatible with normal JASS.
And I'm pretty sure it only compiles pjass cause I only wrote in vjass and jass
JassHelper compiles vJASS. Unmodified WorldEdit compiles vJASS using JassHelper.

Status
Not open for further replies.