1. The contestants were to create water structures for the 20th Terraining Contest. Choose one in the public poll!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Join other hivers in a friendly concept-art contest. The contestants have to create a genie coming out of its container. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Melee Mapping Contest #4: 2v2 - Results are out! Step by to congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We're hosting the 15th Mini-Mapping Contest with YouTuber Abelhawk! The contestants are to create a custom map that uses the hidden content within Warcraft 3 or is inspired by any of the many secrets within the game.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice

How do I save my 1.27 map?

Discussion in 'World Editor Help Zone' started by Strikest, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Strikest

Strikest

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I'm trying to edit my 1.27 map with the default editor since JNGP and WEX doesn't work anymore... Is the JassHelper broken? it says I have 30k compile errors, is it because I'm using vJass and this JassHelper the default editor is using is pjass? How do I make it use vJass? Fixing these errors makes no sense because most of them are unknown syntax errors.

2. MooNek

MooNek

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'm working on Sharpcraft Editor, and I know there are people still using JNGP, what doesn't work in your editor?
    Btw. why 1.27?

From Sharpcraft WE thread:
    "
    • 1.27.1 - Tested and fully supported.
    • 1.27.0 - Tested and fully supported.
    "

3. Strikest

Strikest

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I'm on 1.30. My map is saved in 1.27 patch, broke with 1.29. Trying to fix it but can't even save the map without 30k pointless errors

4. DaneTheBeast

DaneTheBeast

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    WEX has a bug and wont compile vJass , to fix this you must replace some file for sharpcraft. I don't remember which and where you can get it but I remember a user on here helped others with the same isssue by sharing that needed file. Can't remember who though ):

5. Dr Super Good

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Your map must contain something other than standard vJASS because standard WorldEdit does use JASSHelper so does compile vJASS.

Extensions like cJASS will not compile.

6. Strikest

Strikest

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    it contains jass as well, could that have something to do with it? And I'm pretty sure it only compiles pjass cause I only wrote in vjass and jass

7. Dr Super Good

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    vJASS is as good as fully backwards compatible with normal JASS.
    JassHelper compiles vJASS. Unmodified WorldEdit compiles vJASS using JassHelper.

8. Strikest

Strikest

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Yes I understand that it's supposed to be the case, but the jasshelper that came with newgen saved my map fine without syntax error. I try using the default WE I get 30k syntax errors...

9. Dr Super Good

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Might have to post the map.