• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Off Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 32
A man was to be sentenced, and the judge told him, "You may make a statement. If it is true, I'll sentence you to four years in prison. If it is false, I'll sentence you to six years in prison." After the man made his statement, the judge decided to let him go free. What did the man say?

Level 13
You're story saddens me a bit Imadori, I remember every dead pet I buried in our backyard. Dogs, puppies, cats and kittens. Even now I always buried our dead pets in our backyard.

Level 14
I know right... we always need a guy like him in every neighborhood. It's mean to just forget those who already passed away.
I still remember the day he got framed of multiple sexual assaults, and arrested by the police. Oh man, you wouldn't believe the feels... It's just too sad. Seriously, police. Do your jobs properly.

Level 14
Poor kittens.
They got poisoned without the intention... you're just doing what's right, feeding them, providing their needs.
The dog must've sensed that your kittens are feeling down so he wanted to play with them to somehow lift their spirits up.
Maybe those guys thought that they should help you raise them given that you have so many. What generous people, they gave them shelter voluntarily.
To relieve them from stress, those drivers might've been trying to massage your cute little kittens using their cars.

Level 22
And butthurt

butthurt-o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.