• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How Off-Topic can you get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WILL THE ALMIGHTY

W

WILL THE ALMIGHTY

Quoted from the ultimate spammer: FinalTyrant. Its is the equation of life.

FinalTyrant said:
Spam at it's finest, or so we may think.

Intense + Spam = X

X = All.

This is derived from the equation, Life = Sex, thus X = Sex too.

X = Yes.
X = XXX
Yes = All.

Intense = Z
Spam = Y

Z + Y (somehow) = X

As we know by now, X = All.

But there is a problem to this equation in that X = All (but corn).

Therefore X = All (but failure).

Z + Y = Everything. (X)
Everything = X
X = All (but corn).
X = All (but failure).

That is life, because without Spam and it’s intensity. Nothing but corn would function. (and we do not want that).

Z + Y remain important to the function of X, you cannot remove it you nub.

Cerastes

C

Cerastes

The ratio of carrots to peas on my dinnerplate is irrelevant.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 7
After a few days I found something really plasmatic, while my love went so far, until the heat of the zumba dance was so great, so the apple became, a rapple, becouse it is
Hidden Information:

Now, if you take Prince Edward Islands, and place it in a mouse, while he is butchered by a breeding nerdy indus while the irrigation process is suitable for aquifer to become a petroleum pie, so it equales this ->

Properties Isthmus
Density (20 °C) 0.8535 g/cm³
API gravity 33.74 °API
SUS viscosity
60 °F (15.6 °C) 65.6 Saybolt universal seconds
70 °F (21.1 °C) 57.8 SUS
77 °F (25.0 °C) 54.5 SUS
Sulphur total, weight % 1.45
Oils, weight % 89.2
Alkanes, weight % 8.1

-> you will realise that you want your 5 mins of life back, beacouse you really need some ->
Hidden Information:

-> for your burger, becouse it's yellow.

You like yellow becouse Clayden,J., Greeves,N., Warren,S., Wothers and Chuck Norris are gay. Now if you take one minute of non-stop talking "Transmutation is the conversion of one object into another", you will know that you and I are crazy, and we like pr0n. Now Pahkasika means warthog in Finnish wich means that a Superhero that is born in December is really kewl, you will get Magog in wikipedia, if you search it on November 28 @ Blake Edwards house and jump from Tulsa's tallest skyscraper, you will travel in year 2021 and meet Tom Cruies in his Super Sayan 7 form while he eats Magic mushrooms. You will spend 7 years there, and then wake up on Noble Eightfold Path. Now if you take time and learn what Mindfulness, you will know what I mean.

Good day!

Cerastes

C

Cerastes

Rocks are indifferent toward your political stance. Therefore, if the cow that wandered into your yard yesterday was a member of the Labour Party, the rocks that it trod on would not care. Whales, however, hate you.

Level 7
I got in a brawl with mad cow diseased competitive crack sniffing squrriels. I won but turtles are boring pets. I ate cereal this morning. Commies.

Cerastes

C

Cerastes

I shot a whale in my pajamas today. How it got into my pajamas, I do not know.

Level 18
You all fail at this thread, horribly. Because, you see, if you say something Off-Topic here, then it's On-Topic because this thread is about Off-Topic things, therefore:

You = Pwnt

P.S. Mmmm, Paradox for lunch, because if it's On-Topic then it's no longer Off-Topic, and therefore it IS Off-Topic...

-*meow*

WILL THE ALMIGHTY

W

WILL THE ALMIGHTY

:infl_thumbs_up: :infl_thumbs_up: :infl_thumbs_up: :infl_thumbs_up: :infl_thumbs_up: :infl_thumbs_up: :infl_thumbs_up: :infl_thumbs_up: :infl_thumbs_up:
this si Jerry. he has a few personalities.

Status
Not open for further replies.