• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Off-Topic Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Well we need some form of activity - this group is falling just like every other Social Group on the site into inactivity

Well of course we're not going to be the most active group, solo players are by nature... SOLO! Not that it's a bad thing, it's just the way it is

Well the main problem with social groups on the site in general is that there's no way to subscribe to the threads in them like you can normal threads, thus to see action in them you actually have to check the social group - something most people are too lazy to do.

After a spurt of activity people just stop checking and the group becomes silent

Level 5
I have an idea to bring some activity. Since we're all single players, let's see who spends the most time not having a life! I know I spend more than necessary!

Who wants to compare Skyrim stats? (Console, no mods.) I bet you currency mine are higher.

Level 5
Level: 49
Health: 492
Magicka: 244
Stamina: 300

Armor:
Daedric Armor - 306 Armor, +70 HP Enchantment, +70% Magicka Regen
Daedric Boots - 134 Armor, Carrying Capacity +42, 1H Attacks +45%
Daedric Gauntlets - 134 Armor, 1H Attacks +45%, Unarmed +14 Damage
Daedric Helmet - 148 Armor, Waterbreathing, Magicka +62
Daedric Shield - 93 Armor, Health +62, Block 40% More Damage
Silver Ring - 1H Attacks +40%, Magicka Regen +62%
Silver Necklace - 1H Attacks +40%, Magicka +62

Total Armor Rating: 815

Weapons:
Daedric Sword (Legendary) - 355 Damage per swing. (With enchantments. Around 165 or so without. Maybe a little lower.)
Daedric Sword (Legendary) - 355 Damage per swing.
Daedric Bow - 82 Damage per shot.
Notched Pickaxe - 165 Damage per swing.

Maxed Skills:
100 One-Handed
100 Block
100 Heavy Armor
100 Smithing
100 Enchanting

___

It took me about three weeks of my PS3 being worked 15 hours a day to do this, and I gotta say, even though my Skyrim freezes after 5 minutes of gameplay now, I think it was worth it.

Level 23
Having said that, the ratio of singleplayer-to-multiplayer projects in the Map Development forum does seem to have increased over the last couple of years from 0:infinite to 1:billion. (Not that that's any indication of how many will ever be completed, but intentions are a start, right?)

Level 8
hi, i am general bloodhorn, or Gen.Bloodhorn or Gen Bloodhorn or Gen_Bloodhorn or GenBloodhorn or Legate Winterhide or Winterhide or Gen.Thunderhand (i got alot of usernames bu the most common one is Gen._ Bloodhorn),
you can call me Gen like everybody does.
I play :
Skyrim (with alot of mods) ,
Dota ,
Minecraft (single player with alot of mods) and
Sims 3 (no mods :D or expansions)

Status
Not open for further replies.