• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Content Discussion [SPOILER]

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
I think part of the reason why Sasrogarn's cowardice is not that easy to accept is because, to our standards, it is honestly quite reasonable, the guy was growing up to become a chieftain, going on some carefully planned raids against little resistance, and he winds up being a part of some big invasion force fighting armored knights, monsters, undead, demons... and so on.
For some, not being specifically proactive to face danger is not necessarily cowardice. Plus Sas isn't incapable of fighting (like in the Siege of Kome), he just avoids it (like in Pride of the Empire or in the new version of the last level).

Overall, he's cowardly in comparison to the other characters but, in a vacuum, you could find him quite standard and not blame him for being scared for his life in the circumstances.

To me, his worst trait is probably that he's very opportunistic. If he was just cowardly, he would be quite understandable, but it makes him take from his allies without contributing (like claiming Amari and Grofzag's successes for his own).

Of course there's also the fact that he was the most friendly orc character of the original first book since you could get him to agree with Vanessa. First impressions are hard to shake off.
I am not disagreeing with that, I also have no problem with people liking Sasrogarn no matter how many
jokes I make at his expense here in the forum.

I do disagree with the sentiment of the post that I replied to which was that First Book Sasrogarn
was still the same as True Story (First Book era) Sasrogarn, creating a "dissonance" with Second Book
era Sasrogarn.
Both from my own opinion and the feedback I have received so far, the changes in the True Story made
Sasrogarn a more consistent character compared to his former appearance which had some issues which
were more mostly the result of not giving enough context, especially in the First Books. I dare say that I
have addressed those issues very effectively - both with new scenes such as the fateful first chapter with
Amari in the True Story and modified existing scenes.

Level 20
In my opinion the whole conflict between Amari and Sas one-sided. Amari is brave, smart and strong, Sas on other hand weak, stupid and coward.
I must agree. That is probably why the main conflict in the True Story seems to center around Gorthog/Amari. He's shown to be quite capable and makes quite valid points. Though I wonder how Sas will react in the event of a conflict. Would he side with Gorthog ? Try to overthrow him ? (since Gorthog has been chosen by Rangul and will most likely refuse to let Sas lead)

Level 12
I think the best way to end Sas character arc it's after Rangul death he decided to run away and eventually become the hermit, outcast. There is no really intrigue in Amari vs Sas, we allready know that Amari is winner and Sas gonna lose.

Level 20
1676922810969.png
Just wanted to launch the new version of Horse and Rider and have a look. I have no idea why it does that but that is hilarious.

Level 17
Woah, the last cinematic have some deep thoughts and hints.
Dorten did well, the only good GG is the dead one. Sadly, I'm agree with something: He's committing mistakes, one after another... You shouldn't trust in the Ironfist and its leader, old king.
So that was how the current Lord Brian was born. Sad, the shadows consumes all after all.
I don't know if Loraine was saying that cuz she hopes any mercy of Rahandir or it was just the truth. A pity that the result was obvious; and now I want to use her in her new form.
And wow, seems like the ancient watcher lost control. Now he's mad, and released something that we will see later... a true nightmare.

Well, now I'll rest and prepared to stop Aridon's plan against the Orcs. Good job, Arkain team.

Level 7
A very good cinematic.

First Part: Dorten orders to kill all soldiers of the Golden guard with his resentment against the empire. it was simple and effective.

Second Part: Gardon and Brian. This last narrates about his "fusion" with the original Brian, the Four's story with more details and the actual situation about undead.

Third part: It is the cinematic version of the story "Where Angels Cry". The extra detail is that the angel become an undead. Will we use it in game?

Fourth part: The most interesting with the second part. We see an angry Aridon for the first time. He is seeing his flaws and guess the culprits but don't admit his wrongs. I am expecting Largoth coming in the room but no appearance. Poor Krom.

My guess for the act 8 is that we will get the missions (Not the good order) "Burning Corruption Away", "The legion", "dog of war", the interlude "The duke", "Dark sea", "Lords of the Golden Guard". We can expect some never before seen undead missions.

Level 19
Well it seems Dorten finally grow a spine, about time.
-The story told by Brian was rather interesting, we knew a little part but now we know the full story... for now. Also the people who went to the temple became shadow servants?
-Loraine became a new splicer nexus units but Rahandir was really sad, he didn´t want to abduct and convert her, he was just following orders one more time... Either in the True story or in the future this will have consequences.
-So Aridon throne room was the Four throne room, that´s neat. Also he is angry for the first time ever and wants to erradicate the orcs, i think during risen resistance the undead will finally lose some heroes, the bonelords and i bet on Pentiss/Myraziel.
Not even listening to Krom... His most faithful servant.

This interlude was... unexpected in a good way. Nice Work Shar!

Level 20
Now just watched the latest cinematic :
  • Poor Goldie captain. Burning the garrison was probably a little overkill (I wonder if they could have been taken prisonner/recruited).
  • So, we now have the whole story of Brian. So he fuzed with Baahrizel before training Guardon. I suppose that makes sense. He wouldn't really have an interest for an apprentice before that.
  • When Brian mentionned going in the temple with all his friends and family, I could not escape the vision of Brian pushing his grandmother's wheelchair through an ancient tomb. Do with it what you will :xxd:
  • Guardon seems to be taking this all pretty well. Glad to see he's still laser focused on the demons regardless.
Now on the second part :
  • The Saint Lorraine part seems to be the in cinematic rendition of the short story that concerned her. Good thing, it is likely going to be instrumental in Rahandir's development.
  • The Val'kyr is probably the closest thing we have from an undead angelic but I can't help but think that the models don't quite match up. Well it was the best one available, I'll get over it.
Now on the (glorious) conclusion :
  • I could not stop chuckling throughout Aridon's cinematic. I think there's just something inherently gleeful in seeing Aridon seethe. (Krom asking him about the cave orcs was the icing on the cake. He was probably not raised for his social awareness but his comedic timing is top notch !)
  • Funny how the redfist's intervention was not foreseen by Aridon. I would assume it means the Dark One is behind it but... I don't see the point (except for making Aedale snap and that seems extremely convoluted, unless that means Trekagh chose Aedale long before she even got in Arkain). Then again, there seem to be pieces of the Four all over the world so... who knows whose influence they are under.
  • The cave orcs also seem to disprove Aridon's theory that only the Four's actions escape his vision. Unless it also blinds him to his own actions (or someone made the orcs worship him as a joke)
  • Poor Krom has to witness his boss snap. Well, that's where eternal employment is bound to get you ^^

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Funny how the redfist's intervention was not foreseen by Aridon. I would assume it means the Dark One is behind it but... I don't see the point (except for making Aedale snap and that seems extremely convoluted, unless that means Trekagh chose Aedale long before she even got in Arkain). Then again, there seem to be pieces of the Four all over the world so... who knows whose influence they are under.
Remember that the Redfist and its deeds are deeply connected to the Orcs - a race that tends
not to do what Aridon wants them to do without any other being having to be involved at all.
Yes the Redfist wants to kill all Orcs and would hate being connected to them but they wouldn't
exist without them.

Level 16
Holy moly... that was 🔥
-Perhaps, that was allusion of Inquisition in the future and Protestants (a.k.a GG) were ones to get burned at stake instead of 'em doing the burning (the fate Redfist will share, ironically enough). Well, desperate alliances call for desperate measures, and Fist of Iron brings victory pun-intended.
-Now, Brian's story is unveiled and The Four worship was seemingly universal in all of Arkain's world, including Rodan and Grummush... that means Bhaazirel could've had his temples even in Grummush. And, yeah, his new model is 🥵. Him speaking favorably of Demons before death of Zindrach means... my headcanon of 'em being akin to angels before (both in terms of appearance and virtues) could turn out to be true. What if "Demons" is a term mortals used after their fall which includes death of Zindrach? Tregakh reminds me of trickster gods from many pantheons such as Set (Egyptian), Eris (Greek), Loki (Norse), Veles (Slavic) etc... mbe he didn't create races out of plain laziness or complacency of knowing he could steal and manipulate races of his brothers.
-Nice depiction of Where the Angels Cry! So, what will those fallen angel(ic)s be called? Valkyries? Any chance of making Lorraine a hero with unique Valkyr model? That would be lit. Rahandir gonna get some development after that and he has amassed quite an interesting court himself: Saphira, Mordin, and now Lorraine...
-Dang, Aridon has a tantrum! Tbh, Aridon, u should be grateful of Orcs worshipping u or else u won't have good followers left in the future. Even Krom has witnessed ur period sessions xD and wouldn't like to stick eternally. What if... Aridon managed to raise dead gods? The gods he would like to raise are, imo, are these: God of Light (could use to manipulate GG and paladins), God of Trickery (countering Tregakh and his machinations), and God of War (in case he needs a vanguard to lead his armies). Too bad that... many of ur forces will fall in Risen Resistance: Bonelords, Haran, Galareth, Tremalon and mbe Pentiss/Miraezyl would die. Mbe Pentiss will survive thanks to intervention of certain shadowy gentleman... oh, Bhaazirel is not done hexing u yet, Aridon. Mbe the failure of undead armies will make her... question xD Wonderful as always, team Arkain!

Level 19
Review for New update:

For the Final Chapter in Act Seven (For the Third Time in a row):
A hint of extra dialogue for Sasrogran is subtle but brings a significant impact on the Character's Personality. (Stil a coward though HAHAHAHAHAH!)

But... So much wasted money on items for him back CASTLE KOME! After grooming his item sets just for this Moment! BRUH, I should have killed him, if he wasn't invulnerable. Bloody coward, I have prepared you for this and you sit there and do nothing?!!
And Speaking about items. SHAR DUNDRED! (Closely Glares at the Creator) Thank you for listening to our reviews! You actually gave Oneeye an Orb of Venom! IM SO HAPPY! A call back to Oneeye's old Evenomed Blade. Plus to top things off for the rest of the items you distributed, you actually gave me more options for my Heroes Item sets!
The Murloc Reinforcements... Iz weaker than before, but sure it was your choice. But, May I ask for a minor change again? Instead of Demolishers, can it be Dragon Turtles or Sea turtles to fit the Murloc Arsenal theme? (No? Ok I guess I tried)

For the final cinematic in Act Seven or Epilogue:
Dorten has a spine this time to stand up against the Golden Guard at last. So this is what happened to the Golden Guard in Kerrel, at least added more cinematic to show what the Second books could not present.

Brain Explaining the Four is quite interesting to follow. His story explains the cause of these events in Arakin and this also firmly shows how much of an asshole Aridon is, which backs up the case of Jayborin's disliking of this character. I have to agree because Aridon is the biggest Hypocrite out of them all.

Then We have an ACTUAL SCENE from THE TALES OF ARKAIN! WHAT???! WELL NOW?... Saint Lorain becoming the first Valkyier? This will be interesting for the Splecir nexus and their Air units at my disposal! If the master of Arkain wishes to let the news toys be played with.
Lastly, ARIDON HAVING A FUCKING OUTBURST! Huh... This explains why the Bone Lords were sent against the orcs. Plus, I knew Krom was lying all this time even deceiving Brain! But iz kinda funny how Orcs worship Aridon, even though he hates them. HA!

Sayang kaayo... nga dili sila makaapil sa Undead isip usa ka tukma nga Nexus...

Conclusion:
But the point is after reading the dialogues for this epilogue? I bet the next Act will be heavily focusing on the orcs and their little activities, with hints of mission from both the humans and the Undead. AKA Gathering new Allies or Killing Gorthog with bull Regiment?? Who knows?!
But... I hope I can use the Pigmen for this SHAR! Impress me, because I am a fan of Ogres and Pigmen.
Not long now. After gathering the Pigmen, the Ogres, and Gnolls the Dominion shall rise once more! And I shall lead their Armies to crush Redfist and his overpowered Army. Expect me to review the final Arsenal of the Dominion Shar once everything is wrapped up and polished. I'll be waiting... When seasons change... At last... Thy Legion will be here...

Level 27
Divine Wrath. Now, what can I say except the fact that it is a very interesting read.

- Dorten and Toraes are a bit more extreme than I remember. I wonder if Gardon's messenger had something to do with that, or if he/she is just really good at convincing.

- To hear the same story of Arkain being told by Bhaarizel/Brian is pretty fresh. Now I have to wonder, did Tregakh really have any malicious intent in the first place, or did he only retaliated when the other three misunderstood him. In the tale Birth of a World, the narrator (btw who's the narrator?) said "His plans are still unknown, but it was quite clear that it had something to do with getting rid of his three counterparts."

Yeah. "still unknown" and "quite clear" don't exactly go together imo.

• WC3 graphics is not exactly the best for portraying emotional scenes, so when I watched the Where Angels Cry section, so I had to fill in the gaps with my imagination as I read the dialogue. The last second lines of Rahandir also add to his character, which I really appreciate.
  • Also, the birth of the first Fallen Angel. I guess this is the Undead's answer to the Humans and the Dominion's technology.
  • Aridon lost his shit. At first, I thought it would healthy for him to just vent out everything, but then he gaslighted poor Brian and probably-not-so-poor Tregakh. And as if our beloved Duke had taken over Aridon's body, he even swore destruction on all the Orcs, to which's absurdity that I couldn't help but laugh.
  • And Krom got shouted at and yeeted out of the chamber for mentioning the Cave Orcs. Poor guy, also.

Also, dumb question considering how long I've been here, but how do I submit questions to the upcoming AQT?

Level 7
Review for New update:

For the Final Chapter in Act Seven (For the Third Time in a row):
A hint of extra dialogue for Sasrogran is subtle but brings a significant impact on the Character's Personality. (Stil a coward though HAHAHAHAHAH!)

But... So much wasted money on items for him back CASTLE KOME! After grooming his item sets just for this Moment! BRUH, I should have killed him, if he wasn't invulnerable. Bloody coward, I have prepared you for this and you sit there and do nothing?!!
And Speaking about items. SHAR DUNDRED! (Closely Glares at the Creator) Thank you for listening to our reviews! You actually gave Oneeye an Orb of Venom! IM SO HAPPY! A call back to Oneeye's old Evenomed Blade. Plus to top things off for the rest of the items you distributed, you actually gave me more options for my Heroes Item sets!
The Murloc Reinforcements... Iz weaker than before, but sure it was your choice. But, May I ask for a minor change again? Instead of Demolishers, can it be Dragon Turtles or Sea turtles to fit the Murloc Arsenal theme? (No? Ok I guess I tried)

For the final cinematic in Act Seven or Epilogue:
Dorten has a spine this time to stand up against the Golden Guard at last. So this is what happened to the Golden Guard in Kerrel, at least added more cinematic to show what the Second books could not present.

Brain Explaining the Four is quite interesting to follow. His story explains the cause of these events in Arakin and this also firmly shows how much of an asshole Aridon is, which backs up the case of Jayborin's disliking of this character. I have to agree because Aridon is the biggest Hypocrite out of them all.

Then We have an ACTUAL SCENE from THE TALES OF ARKAIN! WHAT???! WELL NOW?... Saint Lorain becoming the first Valkyier? This will be interesting for the Splecir nexus and their Air units at my disposal! If the master of Arkain wishes to let the news toys be played with.
Lastly, ARIDON HAVING A FUCKING OUTBURST! Huh... This explains why the Bone Lords were sent against the orcs. Plus, I knew Krom was lying all this time even deceiving Brain! But iz kinda funny how Orcs worship Aridon, even though he hates them. HA!

Sayang kaayo... nga dili sila makaapil sa Undead isip usa ka tukma nga Nexus...

Conclusion:
But the point is after reading the dialogues for this epilogue? I bet the next Act will be heavily focusing on the orcs and their little activities, with hints of mission from both the humans and the Undead. AKA Gathering new Allies or Killing Gorthog with bull Regiment?? Who knows?!
But... I hope I can use the Pigmen for this SHAR! Impress me, because I am a fan of Ogres and Pigmen.
Not long now. After gathering the Pigmen, the Ogres, and Gnolls the Dominion shall rise once more! And I shall lead their Armies to crush Redfist and his overpowered Army. Expect me to review the final Arsenal of the Dominion Shar once everything is wrapped up and polished. I'll be waiting... When seasons change... At last... Thy Legion will be here...
Same, I was wondering if I could use his items on one eye

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Also the people who went to the temple became shadow servants?
They ah died.
Saint Lorain becoming the first Valkyier? This will be interesting for the Splecir nexus and their Air units at my disposal! If the master of Arkain wishes to let the news toys be played with.
The Fallen Angel unit will be added to the Splecir Nexus arsenal after having sat there, waiting
for the right time to shine, since the beginning of the Second Undead book.
And yes, you will be able to recruit them as Splecir Nexus. ;)
Also, dumb question considering how long I've been here, but how do I submit questions to the upcoming AQT?
Once the AQT officially "begins", as in you can send me questions, you start a conversation with me on Hive
(cliking my avatar, then there is a "Start Conversation" button) and send me questions directly via private message.

Considering the current standing of the poll, the beginning of the AQT seems to be after Act Eight - the poll is still
open but the post-Act Eight option is pretty far ahead.

Level 27
Same, I was wondering if I could use his items on one eye
I think the intended way is to give him some of Zairmak and Grofzag's Bladebane Armors + a Periapt or two. A regular Oneeye is not even a glass cannon, maybe a glass pistol as most, but a geared-up Oneeye is an unkillable backline disruptor.

Also, I've just tried another run with mostly New Guard units, Shamans (or Shawomans?), and a few Slingers for shit and giggles. The results turn out to be quite satisfactory.

WC3ScrnShot_022123_191231_22.png

Also, I just noticed that if Thorn's base is destroyed first, all of my allies will turn their attention towards Orie's base, then Cassius'. That's a very nice touch, because having friends to clean up trash together is always fun.

Last edited:
Level 29
Only now did I have the time to watch the ending cinematic for Act Seven:
-Dorten did well in getting rid of all the Golden Guard in his kingdom while van Durce is away. And exactly how large is the Golden Guard? They have been suffering defeat after defeat and yet they seem to be quite large. This seems almost like "an army as large as the plot wants it to be".
-That Captain Ace guy was such a hateable guy. He was acting all mighty at first, and then pretty much resorted to begging when he saw that Dorten was going to get rid of them. And he had the nerve to call Dorten a traitor, when he and the Golden Guard were planning to abandon the entire continent at the Demons' mercy.
-As an avid reader of Tolkien, I can't help but notice a lot of resemblances between Tregakh and Morgoth. Unlike the rest of his brethren, he never created other races and instead corrupted those that his siblings created. He also seems to enjoy using deceit.
-I am surprised that the Demons never attempted to bring back Zindrach. By the way, how is Zindrach the only that died out of the Four?
-That whole dialogue between Loraine and Rahandir was such a scene to behold. It gave so much depth to both of them. I hope that Loraine plays a role later on
-Loraine isn't wrong. Aridon controls the undead, and even has his own sect of fanatical followers. Though he seems to tolerate freedom as long they stay loyal to him.
-How did it took that long for Aridon to realize that Bhaarizel was acting behind the shadows (no pun intended)? Both Gardon and Amari have shadow magic, and Brian is working with Gardon.
-The thing is that Aridon isn't exacty wrong. Tregakh manipulating both the Demons and Imperials, and Bhaarizel saving the orcs, and tutoring both Gardon and Amari started this whole mess.

Level 20
I am kind of curious about Tregakh's "corruption" of other races. Is it a subbtle thing like mind control/alteration or a more physical change ? The most probable subject of this corruption seem to be the Mogh'tar since they served him in the SOB and are very similar to the orcs, but there're also the cave orcs who are physically different so maybe the orcs are just prone to change.
I am also curious as to the origin of the humans. They seem to be the only major race that, as far as we know, isn't connected to one of the Four.

Level 19
-I am surprised that the Demons never attempted to bring back Zindrach. By the way, how is Zindrach the only that died out of the Four?
Because he exploded... literally. The rest were caught in the explosion.
Also i think the demons tried to bring back Zindrach at the beginning, perhaps even corrupting their land even more.
Since the demons are inmmortal (unless they are killed in battle) perhaps the oldest demons were there when Zindrach die and use some... methods to bring him back, further destroying their land.

I mean, Tregakh was living on his continent and "die" there by the explosion of Zindrach, that means that either the demons realm was Tregakh territory or the demons somehow destroyed their continent (by making some sort of ritual to bring back Zindrach maybe)

Perhaps the old orc continent was either bryan´s continent or tregakh, that would be poetic, the very race that annoys aridon (the one that backstabbed the others) were born in the continent were he commited his crimes.

How did it took that long for Aridon to realize that Bhaarizel was acting behind the shadows (no pun intended)? Both Gardon and Amari have shadow magic, and Brian is working with Gardon.
Since the original Lord Bryan learnt shadow magic, any human or orc could learn it by pure luck or by getting that knowledge, either from books or ruins.

Level 29
I am kind of curious about Tregakh's "corruption" of other races. Is it a subbtle thing like mind control/alteration or a more physical change ? The most probable subject of this corruption seem to be the Mogh'tar since they served him in the SOB and are very similar to the orcs, but there're also the cave orcs who are physically different so maybe the orcs are just prone to change.
Me too. But the fact that even the regular orcs regard Mogh'tar in a very negative way heavily implies that Tregakh's corruption is anything but good to the victims. My guess is that he alters them psychologically first, as he can enter others' minds and warp them.
Because he exploded... literally. The rest were caught in the explosion.
But like, Tregakh was ripped apart by Zindrach, and Bhaarizel was left in pieces as well. You would think than maybe a part of him survived.
Was Zindrach more physical than the other three? In the sense that his body was more like those of mortals?
Since the original Lord Bryan learnt shadow magic, any human or orc could learn it by pure luck or by getting that knowledge, either from books or ruins.
True, but
1) Gardon, a high-ranked imperial general, with shadow magic arriving at Arkain with the goal to unite all of the kingdoms
2) Amari, the exiled daughter of Rangul, returning with shadow magic with the goal of creating a new nation
3) Brian/Bhaarizel returning
These three events occuring very close of each other shouldn't be a coincidence.

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
The scene isn't just about Aridon realizing that Brian is back, it is, among other things, about
him wondering how his vision could have become so wrong - and who the culprits were.

Bhaarizel's return was confirmed to him when Gardon was a prisoner of the Undead in Toran.

Level 6
Damn, I am loving the true story so far.
Characters are getting a lot more complex in a good way.

Always love Aridon, the undead and nearly omnipotent entity who is self-righteous and who want to believe he is a good guy.
Loraine and Rahandir's scene was sad and depressing. I thought at least she would be spared, but no. Well, anyway...

Ironfists are getting a lot more interesting and darker in elven kingdom arc. Gardon is the right mix of Tywin and Tyrion (book version) from ASOIAF except he is at your side and working for the goods of humanity.
Kind of sad to see Ironfist betraying Salana, but it highlights that Ironfist are also capable of evil if they think it necessary.
Despite all shortcomings, I am loving the imperial regiments too. Unpopular opinion, I also kind of start rooting for Keanos when he stops Bull Commander from suicidal charges against the orc. I am sure we will see more of them.
I am excited to see more Golden Guard's spot light in coming chapters. So far, they are literally punching bags of everyone. Like you kill them in orc mission, you kill them in undead mission, and you kill them in human missions. I am surprised are there any of them still left lol.

I like the direction of orcs in True Story so far. My issue with second orc book is that they got generic shonen anime protagonists vibe, with story being more white and black (orc being good guys, overcoming their enemies with power of friendship and their enemies are just mustache-twirling evils).
They won against human factions, undead and demons without getting any scratches.
I think True Story make orc chapters a lot more interesting them being more grey, races like centaur questioning war-like culture of orc (while in second story, everyone from different races and cultures of dominions just get along perfectly).
That said true story also need to kill named orc characters. While story repeatedly mentioned a lot of orcs die in demons and imperial attacks, it doesn't feel impactful because no named orc characters we care die and no one care about some random orc grunts.

And lastly dwarves!
We need more dwarves' spotlight. They are so far background characters and don't have too much involvement. Hopefully, we will see more about them in upcoming arcs.

Level 20
Abit late on this one, life got in the way sadly (i know, how dare's life to get in the way of me playing Arkain and sacrificing more mouses and keyboards to the mouse and keyboard god)

The new revamped chapter was a breath of fresh air, instead of getting totally totally distracted by managing three armies each with their own food limit and resources we got a easier macro while being just as fun.
The introduction of the Murlocks was a neat little detail the banter between Orcs and Human leaders was also fun to go through.
Now I don't know if I simply lucked out but in my playthrough of the chapter after i helped destroy the first base opposing Flamedus he himself (i would assume with the help of the spawning waves) managed to destroy the secondbase (the one the Falcons abandon) and Cassius base, i dont know what type of Milk those manhorses are drinking but it needs to be checked for PEDs an ally in Arkain being that useful seems totally unreal.

As for the cinematic that concluded the end of ACT 7
I think from now one we will beginning to move into uncharted territories (lore wise)
On the Human front we have the rebellion of the kingdoms and the rise of Zyainor, The whole concept of Brian and Bhaarizel (or whatever his birth name is) seems confusing,
Two entities in one body but neither dominated the other and they somehow merged and this new Lord of shadows emerged. Where does this put him though? Is he a mortal? Can he even call himself anymore the lord of shadows? How much of his previous powers does he retain? Does this mortal body of his have the strength to sustain the full power of Bhaarizel in his prime?

Orcs well it seems orcs are headed into another civil war as i stated in a previous post here, i guess they are in for a surprise (plot armour will defend them but still would be fun seeing their reaction)

The undeads though...What's that rahandir? Doubt? Do i smell doubt? For someone as sure of himself a "brain washed" battle maiden sure did outwit you in a battle of words
Yup the Avatar of the dead is becoming more and more unhinged, FUCKING FINALLY he wont be the same ol Ari "the balance must be maintained" thats right go genocide the orcs to death (or at least try to)

Level 19
Rangul, Ephrog, Gorthog and Sas.

But i still hope Ephrog somehow manage to survive in The Duke.
The destroyer is likely another one, perhaps Dogran and i hope Hortnog survives, i really hope so.

The only ones we know for sure that survive are Amari, Okri, Grofzag, Zairmak and Oneyee. Anyone else could be killed in any moment.

Level 12
Yes, Amari, Okri and Grofzag does have plot armor, they never gonna be killed off.

I think Dogran and Hortnog demons in disguise, because of their chieftain.

I'm really sad about that Gorthog gonna get wasted in Act 8, since he eventually become one of my favorite characters in the True Story.

Level 3
Hey Shar, loving the campaign in general and just started a second playthrough on hard mode :xxd:.
Is there going to be a possibility in the future to play as either the Falcon and Phoenix regiment or Redfist's army?
Love their units and I'm a human player at heart.

Level 2
Hello guys, this is my first time playing a custom campaing that i like soo much, congratulations Shar (It is epic).
I'm a terrible player, been trying to play at normal but sometimes i end up using "iseedeadpeople" to help overall.
Anyway, i wanted to ask here because i'm confused about some sidequests, do they affect the history in anyway or just the mission that we play in ?
For example, the "Between a Rock and a Hard Place" (hard as hell xD) when we destroy the Bull and Phoenix regiments we gain a book with stats boosts for the heroes and Laric is kind sad and surprised we attacked them, but overall is just that or there are more changes?
I'm asking these because in the First and Second books we had a lot of choosing (damn my anxiety man :p) that changed a lot of the game.
Could someone post which sides they did or did not and how that affected the game ?
This is a campaing i will play a lot of times no doubt, been even thinking on playing in the easy without cheats (need to better my gameplay).
Thanks a lot in advance guys and i know orcs are hypocrites for all the things they have done but i kinda like Amari, Zairmak and the whole idea of the Dominion. (Vouching for them xD).
Sorry for any grammar mistakes i'm Brazilian by the way.

Level 19
As of now Godeslas most of the sidequest in the True story doesn't really affect the overall story flow. Sure you get some dialogue changes when you finish some, example is killing the unknown yellow human base during the mission The Wolf and The Bull. They Grey guard gets scolded to for their previous actions.
As for your question about the Pheonix and Bull regiments they don't drop any tomes. So killing their bases is not worth it unless you want to be a total asshole to the humans of Arkain.
But some other Side quests that will greatly benefit your overall long run would be:
Doing the Marongin side quest in Slaves of the Demons.
Killing Progdaros the Fire lord which Shar Doesn't mention in his quest logs. You have to find him.
Sparing Xingral the great brood mother (If you want a certain chapter to be more EZ to play in) or killing her to gain a good hero item.
In Wrath of the Darkmind Clan chapter, theirs a side quest that is not mentioned in the quest log that you can recruit Cyclopses into your ranks. If you are willing chop down some trees to your left.
The rest is up to you to discover...

Level 27
Hello guys, this is my first time playing a custom campaing that i like soo much, congratulations Shar (It is epic).
I'm a terrible player, been trying to play at normal but sometimes i end up using "iseedeadpeople" to help overall.
Anyway, i wanted to ask here because i'm confused about some sidequests, do they affect the history in anyway or just the mission that we play in ?
For example, the "Between a Rock and a Hard Place" (hard as hell xD) when we destroy the Bull and Phoenix regiments we gain a book with stats boosts for the heroes and Laric is kind sad and surprised we attacked them, but overall is just that or there are more changes?
I'm asking these because in the First and Second books we had a lot of choosing (damn my anxiety man :p) that changed a lot of the game.
Basically, in True Story, story only follows one canon, so choices and side quests mostly affect gameplay, while in the Books, choices and side quests can affect both gameplay and story. Think I've said this once to someone else who asked a similar question, but True Story also has more balanced gameplay and better character writing, if that's what you care about, which you should.

This is a campaing i will play a lot of times no doubt, been even thinking on playing in the easy without cheats (need to better my gameplay).
Getting into the habits of not using cheats whenever the map becomes frustrating is a start. but I recommend doing it in Normal difficulty. In Easy, the 60% Handicap can screw up your brain. Let's take a Footman for example. In Easy, he has 252 HP, which means an instant kill with a LV3 Storm Bolt, but in Normal/Hard, he's 420 HP, which means he must take 2 Storm Bolts. Playing on Easy for too long will make it harder to get used to Normal/Hard later on.

Sorry for any grammar mistakes i'm Brazilian by the way.
And to be fair, you have better grammar than many native English speakers I've seen.