• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Content Discussion [SPOILER]

Level 19
Bold of you to assume that showing off some iron fist shenanigans is nothing more than filler.

Shar wants to delete every piece of information from Veringar.
First being replaced with Edoarus, now deleting the mission where he could be used (as undead lituenant).

It has nothing about the Ironfist.

Level 29
First being replaced with Edoarus, now deleting the mission where he could be used (as undead lituenant).

I am fine with this.

Btw
@Shar Dundred, is it possible that, in The True Story of Arkain, we might get to play the mission where Krom assassinates most of the orc chieftains?

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72

It has nothing about the Ironfist.
Verin-who?

@Shar Dundred, is it possible that, in The True Story of Arkain, we might get to play the mission where Krom assassinates most of the orc chieftains?
I plan to add a new mission focused on this particular matter but probably not like this.

Level 16
Well, the clean-up process is the best. As not a fan of the underground mission, I find it rapturously acceptable. Good for you, Shar. As you now have more time to revamp certain missions. Also, since there are estimated to be about 55 playable maps... we will see proper new ones. I particularly look forward to SUB era maps where we could play as Undead in Toran, Eastern Elven Forest, Salria, Castle of Kome (I think that's where we face Souleater vanguard), and, last but not the least, Gate of Hell. :spell_breaker:

Level 29
Here are my thoughts regarding the new Short Story "Generals of the Empire"

Dorbric kicked the damn Orc as it tried to muster some pathetic sort of defense.

Damn, the orcs don't even have the right to be called 'he' or 'she'. To the Bull it doesn't matter that orcs can walk on two legs, use tools, can talk, can write... to him, they are just as low as beasts.

Dorbric could feel something break under his fingers. The skull. But he continued to punch the head of the murderer. Again. And again. And again.

It is just an opinion, but I think Dorbric might need therapy, lots of it.

Greymoore was hers to kill, not his! She had more reasons than anyone else on this godforsaken continent to want the death of this spineless, irresponsible coward!

So in this timeline, Greymoore apparently joined Genethas rather than Gardon?
I wonder who hated Blen the most, Zoia, Selior or Rath? They could either be the best of friends or kill each other just for to have the honor of killing him.

"I have the numbers if you want to know how many humans were still alive within the city." a soft voice from the shadows answered. Zoia snorted amused and slowly rode on.
"Why would I? They were from the Kingdoms."

And I am starting to think that Zoia will side with the Golden Guard in an heartbeat the moment the civil war happens.

A coward they said. A failure they said. A fool they said. Glory-hungry they said. Incompetent they said. Lerrig took a deep breath. Yes. It was true. He was not like the great generals.

At least he is self-aware... XD

Yes, he lacked the leadership abilities of others and he knew it. He tried to make up for it. He had other skills. He established contacts, got friends in high places and even managed to outplay Imperial bureocracy by knowing the right people.

This is not a quality, Lerrig... even worse, you made contacts with the wrong people.

Last edited:
Level 16
Well, well. Finally some insight into "Generals of the Empire"
The Bull: Oh, dear. So our noble, 'soft-hearted' Dorbric finally showing his inner brute. The amount of brutality he evinced is so... irksome. There is no distinction of killing for him as long as they are enemies... hmm. This orc assassin really awoke vengeance in him. Maybe one prominent figure killed? Who could it be? His close friend from Bull Regiment, or, even, his old friend General Fernan of Bear? Now he is going to Salria I suppose. I just hope he doesn't cause enough ruckus.
The Wolf: Wait, she actually hates Blen now? What did he do? Don't tell me he sided with Genethas, or this is just mass of her full hatred. She might reluctantly join Golden Guard, but if she does I really hope she would betray Van Durce and side with Gardon. She would be one of his best lieutenants leading his dogs of war. Aye, she is just like Vail but revengeful.
The Burning Falcon: Glad that they survived the border mission. I had a fear of whether they die in this battle or not. So, Kenos clashed with Zairmak? That battle would be one hell of a legend. Wanna see more of Aveen. She is arguably the best scout of Imperial army. Yet something must not 'happen' to falcons in case it spells doom. They are also heading to Salria; the general's hotspot? Don't tell me it's overshadowing something sinister and tragic...
The Goldhearted: He is quite self-aware and I don't dislike him. At least he respects Daric and still played his role in the war. Yet his judgment and perception were too clouded that he ultimately made a foolish decision. I think he is more of a family man than a knight. Oh, how much I wish to see the interaction between him and his wife. Alas, she will be heartbroken:cry:. If he is to die, at least make him die at the hands of Demons: that would be quite heroic of him- preferably, not at the hands of Gardon, at Gate of Hell.
Where is Prideblade???
My assumptions: So, all these generals will be ordered to exterminate orcs by the time Golden Guard arrives. Whew! At least, they survived FB era. They are gonna be major opponents for orcs in Salria arc. It is a pity they are reduced to this indignity by Golden Bastard. They should be fighting Demons instead. And... I think most of them will die in this arc, sadly. I dunno if it's an oversight but I observed something telling: At the mission where we face humans and bonelords, I used vision cheat to find secrets. Before the attack of undead, the inactive undead base west of Logan's base was named Bull Regiment... Is that what happened to them? Killed by Bonelords? Man, I hope at least Zoia survives the attrition as her Wolf Regiment also battles undead. Well, well time will tell.

Level 22
The Bull was a nice story that showed Dorbric in a slightly new light while showcasing his typical character traits. He may like to fight, but doesn't romanticize it as much as the other generals may think.

I'm sure Rath shares Zoia's sentiments. I wouldn't be surprised if she joins Gardon at some point based on what happened in the story, granted she survives the encounter with the Bonelords first.

Don't have that much to say on The Burning Falcon.

The last story may definitely make some people feel a different way towards Lerrig, be it hating him a lot more or pitying him. As LISBOAH said, at least he's self-aware.
He knows that well enough and takes steps to not embarrass himself further, which is a step in the right direction for improving his image, even if not by much.

The Bull:
muscles as him could -> muscles as he could

The Wolf:
annoyed and inpatient. -> annoyed and impatient.

The Burning Falcon:
looked and ran way -> looked and ran away
she said cold -> she said coldly

The Goldhearted:
Imperial bureocracy -> Imperial bureaucracy
had responsibilites -> had responsibilities

Level 19
The bull. A story about how Dorbric have a light side too, he is not just the funny and strong guy. He may have lost his old Friend of the Bear regiment and that´s why he is feeling depressed. Also, maybe the orc is the Destroyer, since could handle a lot of hits from Dorbric.

The wolf. So Zoia hates Van Durce, and she was in good terms with Gardon. Maybe possible new ally during the Second Books? It would be if she survives the fight against the Orc Alliance and the bonelords... yeah, she probably won´t. Poor Logan being shout by Zoia
"A soft voice from the shadows". That seems suspicious, did Zoia have some sort of connection to Bryan?

The Burning Falcon. Kenos wants to take revenge on Zairmak.
"An ancient Being would be there to face him" So Kenos knows what Zairmak is. Probably some sort of Ritual, pretty much the one he had.

The Goldhearthed. So Lerrig know he is a fool but try his best to become a proper general. I feel pity for him, that´s it.

I hope some of the Generals survive
Maybe one, but most of them will probably die.

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Damn, the orcs don't even have the right to be called 'he' or 'she'. To the Bull it doesn't matter that orcs can walk on two legs, use tools, can talk, can write... to him, they are just as low as beasts.
I mean, a lot of Humans consider the Orcs as little more than beasts or animals.
Beasts that can use weapons mind you, but still.

It is just an opinion, but I think Dorbric might need therapy, lots of it.
Plot twist: That Orc was actually his therapist!

I wonder who hated Blen the most, Zoia, Selior or Rath? They could either be the best of friends or kill each other just for to have the honor of killing him.
Funny you mention that. :3

Now he is going to Salria I suppose. I just hope he doesn't cause enough ruckus.
About as little ruckus as a giant mountain of muscle could cause.

Wait, she actually hates Blen now? What did he do?
Oh boy, where to start...

That battle would be one hell of a legend.
It truly would, wouldn't it?

I think he is more of a family man than a knight.
Not wrong.

At the mission where we face humans and bonelords, I used vision cheat to find secrets. Before the attack of undead, the inactive undead base west of Logan's base was named Bull Regiment... Is that what happened to them? Killed by Bonelords?
Yeah, don't pay too much attention to that leftover. Originally things had been planned
a bit differently for that mission but the game kept bugging out during testing.

Level 16
Well, here are some of my would-be-favorite showdowns between undead and imperial army (possibility of them happening is low though):
Kenos & his Dragon regiment vs Rahandir & Zirr nexus (if Rahandir is sent to aid bonelords in Salria could happen. It would be an epic clash of flame and frost. Phoenix regiment vs Zirr nexus would be fitting archenemies.)
Aveen & her Falcon regiment vs Soryena & Lenira nexus (Lenira nexus was present in Salria and I feel like dark elves would be the fitting opponent for Falcon Regiment. Also, Pentiss would probably order Soryena to lead the dark elven expedition. Two assassins clashing UwU.)
Ramerius & his Dragon regiment vs Harantel'kazor & Ejara nexus (Why Ejara nexus can't clash with Dragon regiment? Both are breeders. Both have decent amount of creatures of war. Besides, Ramerius's pride can allow him to face the hulking crypt lord with no worry.)
Zoia & her Wolf regiment and Dorbric & his Bull regiment vs Bonelords and Scarec nexus. (I bet Dorbric can smash even the most powerful and mighty skeleton to powder. Just imagine bulls trampling risen piles of bone into lifeless husks. Wolves love bones; they are canines after all. It would awake frenzy in them.)
OR Zoia & her Wolf regiment vs Harantel'kazor & Ejara nexus (in SOB, they were clashing. Let's hope wolves love tearing apart nerubian flesh... though they might get poisoned cuz of its undead properties.) Ramerius & his Dragon Regiment helping Bulls against Scarec nexus would be equally epic.

Level 10
I do wonder if some of these regiments are wiped out over here on Arkain if they have enough back home (of reserves) to remake them or they are just permantly wiped out for good.

Level 29
I do wonder if some of these regiments are wiped out over here on Arkain if they have enough back home (of reserves) to remake them or they are just permantly wiped out for good.
Well, given that they were facing both a gigantic demonic invasion and the orcs' raids, I would say that they have deployed all of the soldiers avaiable.

Even if some men had stayed behind, and thus weren't massacred, most of them were very likely new recruits. Because of this, the higher-ups would have little to no reason to let these regiments continue. The regiments would be disbanded and the soldiers would either return home or join the Kingdoms' armies, the Ironfist or the Golden Guard.

Level 10
Some of the characters (Genethas, Berengar and Harron) appear twise in the first part of the council of generals cinematic, all of those present at the new part are twice there as well.
It also seems that changing autoattack target with Orgen while his Q is aiming doesnt interrupt the aiming.
In our chat with Rahandir says "I doesnt matter to me", missing a "t" in the first word.

Last edited:
Level 29
My review of the added part of the Interlude and Chapter Six of Act Two

Interlude
-Hmm, some of the generals in the meeting are duplicated (Lerrig, Daric, Genethas, Dorbric and Kenos)
-Same thing happened in Genethas' secret meeting. There are two of every character there

Act 2, Chapter Six:
-Aedale doesn't appear in the Character Knowledge. Is that on purpose?
-And the artifact gave me "One ring" vibes
-Aedale, sweetie. Rahandir is thousands of years old, he has more right to judge the humans than any living human does.
-That conversation with Rahandir just reminded me of a meme:
--Aedale: Were you killed?
--Rahandir: Sadly, yes. But I lived!
-I kind of liked Orgden. A pity though that he agreed with Adeale absorbing the shard. If only he knew what would transpire from this...
-I found only two grammar mistakes:
--"existance" -->"existence"
--"Iimpressive mortals" --> "Impressive mortals"

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
It also seems that changing autoattack target with Orgen while his Q is aiming doesnt interrupt the aiming.
Normal for abilities with casting time.
-Hmm, some of the generals in the meeting are duplicated (Lerrig, Daric, Genethas, Dorbric and Kenos)
-Same thing happened in Genethas' secret meeting. There are two of every character there
Yeah, uploaded a fix for that a few minutes after you downloaded.
-Aedale doesn't appear in the Character Knowledge. Is that on purpose?
I figured that her sharing her thoughts on herself helped draw a bit of a picture of her.
In addition, she is going to be developed as a character as her travels to look for artifacts
continue so I think if I want her to talk about herself, it would make more sense to do so later.

Level 16
So, here is my review. As always, you don't fail to surprise us, Shar xD:
-Finally new major dwarf character. It would be wise to add him to Characters of Arkain now. I like how Bloodstone dwarves are portrayed as the most progressive. Orgen technically sided with Aedale over Demon eye. Oh, only if he knew about future repercussions.... it doesn't matter. I just hope Aedale will be more 'cautious' with next artifact so that her fate would be revamped. I have a feeling Orgen will play a role in Salria arc where new mission where Orcs vs Bloodstone dwarves take place. I loved his abilities and new icons: quite a fresh breath.
-Splecir nexus is... monstrous. Now, I actually wish to control this nexus to slaughter enemies. Frost ghosts, revenants, spirit legionnaires are the ghostly bulwarks and so hard to kill. After abduction of angelics in SB era, their strength will increase even more. No doubt they are the chosen of Aridon.
-So, Souleater and Blooddrinker are known to 'collude well'... only if Kersidar didn't decide to betray Ornasion...
-Rahandir boss fight was close to impossible. By the time Rahandir reaches about 60% health all my forces would be destroyed with only heroes and Chevran remaining. Well, focusing him down would work but he teleports too much. Oh, dear. I had to use cheat to kill off his overwhelming undead, and disable the former when fighting Rahandir personally. I couldn't just kill him with whosyourdaddy; that wouldn't be boss fight obviously. So, the result was rather pyrrhic but still managed to 'fairly' defeat him.
-I wonder if we will be able to play next naval mission from the perspective of undead. :)
-Extra: I think it's time to add Soryena and Three eyes of Aridon (three liches) to Characters of Arkain. Undead needs some attention now xD. Aridon really likes the trinity and number three, doesn't he?

Level 19
That mission was much harder than in the past.
-I like the new Dwarf, he likes explosions, i dont need any other reason.
-His set was good enough, but since it was the first time i use it, it was hard to keep track of their cds.
-I had to restart the boss fight 3 times, even with all the soldiers that wasn´t enough. This time the Splicer nexus brought the big guns.
-Well, 100% Salomar will die, either on the orc battle or in the next island. But now i´ll be sad, he is the one who trusted aedale, who treated her with respect, despite her age.
-I think that Cheveran is the one we know, instead of Greymoore. I´m almost sure.
-That order have their own rituals and didn´t been his knee to the Empire until 100 years passed. So maybe that paladin order is a Secret undead paladin order to recruit forces to the splicer nexus.

Edit since i realise something.
-If you have the option to choose between Genethas and Gardon in the future. You may confuse new players with that second reunion. Since we´ve been playing with them and we know they are no traitors, and we don´t know much about Gardon in this point of time. Nice Touch Shar.

Last edited:
Level 20
Lemme start with that Rahandir fight...Boy was that hard? Did he hit the gym and supplemented his training with some gear or what? He whipped my ass two times in a row before I managed to best him.

Now things are getting interesting, we get glimpses of Dwarven factions and their politics even though the dwarven captain looks kinda off to me...As if largoth is behind him, other than that this chapter gave some insight on the vermin and their origins so that is gonna tie with the golden tunnels mission way way in the future, as for the interlude Genethas never ceases to impress me i think he exposed himself with that meeting Kernos will not join him but i fear the Bull will, if i remember from Vanila first book one of the two armies supporting him on the showdown bore the teal color so it might be the bull regiment fighting alongside him, good news tho maybe Dobric wont die on the front lines and will be speared, even tho i doubt it Gardon will feel lenient towards traitors.

Also NOICE the unique generic units tradition continues!!!!!

Level 10
Nani the fuck? How the fuck are we supposed to win that? Even in normal, Rahandir has 6k fraking HP, and the endless undead spawns give a feel of a Mandatory Lost Fight in any RPG. Will be trying again in easy, but even in Normal... Hell.

Does anybody has a strat to deal with this?

Also, looks like there is a problem with the defeat trigger: even once I'm wiped, it won't fire.

Fun chapter still, I do hope I'll be able to see its end cinematic eventually.

Level 19
other than that this chapter gave some insight on the vermin and their origins so that is gonna tie with the golden tunnels mission way way in the future
But Salomar and Aedale didn´t care much about them, since they seem weak. However the dwarves know how terryfing can be.
Also no kingdom wanted to destroy that kin? It would win the loyalty of the Dwarves forever

Does anybody has a strat to deal with this?
I was fighting in the bot side most of the time, so you can let some of the undead forces on top (instead of fighting all of them at once)

So lets talk about the new character sheets:
-Dogran. It seems like the Gardon to the orcs, with his secret missions and only serving a superior officer directly. I suppose their operations are joining Daric and his mercenaries to train or to get profits, or maybe talking to the goblins. Only they know the truth
-Gran Gorehowl. Pretty much what we knew about him, a royalty that hates the humans but thinks that their race will die if do nothing (that´s why he joined the dominion event if he didn´t want at first)
-Orgen. So we know at least 3 bloodstones and this faction is getting more attention. I love it, they are the dwarves that Arkain need, instead of the hammerfall with their old traditions.

And finally my favourite one, also the skullblade clan go straight to my top 5 factions after reading about Gortogh.
They get the revenge for his family, tame the little hydra to have a strong companion (pretty much like Zed)
He improved his clan with stronger animals
They dont need to pillage to survive, they sell the cattle and their beast to war. A Bold Move Gortogh
I really hope he survives both FB and SB eras, he would be an invaluable addition to the Dominion, but probably won´t survive.
Also if he fight either the Bear Regiment or the Dragon Regiment he can take some of the beast with them instead of kill all.

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
I will make the Rahandir fight a bit easier by reducing the Splecir Nexus summons.
To make up for that, his ice golem will get a unique name and slightly buffed stats. :p

-Splecir nexus is... monstrous. Now, I actually wish to control this nexus to slaughter enemies. Frost ghosts, revenants, spirit legionnaires are the ghostly bulwarks and so hard to kill. After abduction of angelics in SB era, their strength will increase even more. No doubt they are the chosen of Aridon.
Feeling spooked by a ghost? ;-)
-Extra: I think it's time to add Soryena and Three eyes of Aridon (three liches) to Characters of Arkain. Undead needs some attention now xD. Aridon really likes the trinity and number three, doesn't he?
Soryena, yes, probably eventually. Not sure about when the Eyes will get their entries yet.
I know that the Undead are in need of some new rotten faces though. :)
-I like the new Dwarf, he likes explosions, i dont need any other reason.
Who doesn't?
-I think that Cheveran is the one we know, instead of Greymoore. I´m almost sure.
As if largoth is behind him
You see, this is what would happen if the Humans of Arkain knew about the Rohir Nexus:
They would see them everywhere. ;-)
-If you have the option to choose between Genethas and Gardon in the future. You may confuse new players with that second reunion. Since we´ve been playing with them and we know they are no traitors, and we don´t know much about Gardon in this point of time. Nice Touch Shar.
Thank you!
even tho i doubt it Gardon will feel lenient towards traitors
RIP Lerrig
Also, looks like there is a problem with the defeat trigger: even once I'm wiped, it won't fire.
I will look into that.
I really hope he survives both FB and SB eras, he would be an invaluable addition to the Dominion, but probably won´t survive.
I may have spoilered this in the past. If not, I will do so now:
A certain scene in a certain mission where the Orcs meet the Undead will be scratched in the True Story of Arkain.

Level 22
Played the latest chapter.

• The vermin faction name sounds like something Volarian would name the soldiers he was most disappointed in. :p
  • The mysterious figure is most likely Largoth/Tregakh or Lisara.
  • Aedale's behaviour felt strange. It seemed out of character for her to act like she consumed the shard before even doing it.
  • Orgen is a cool hero. I would definitely like to use him again.
  • For people playing the chapter for the first time, I think it would be a good idea to add a save your game warning. Regardless of what difficulty the player chooses, that Rahandir battle was tough.

Last edited:
Level 16
As for new undead characters entries, it could be like that: The past figures from each kingdom. Rahandir was from Rengar. Meya was from Toran. And our now-deleted Veringar was from Lor. From Isalmur, it could be the former grandmaster of Order of Lightning. From Kerrel, it could be the former leader of Inquisitors. From Salria... maybe the first general of knights? Or if Salria has magical order, the grandmaster? From Pyrru, I assume the Order of Water is a possibility, and therefore the another now-risen grandmaster who uses the "dead water" magic is eligible. Or, there could be major undead pirate character who died in Pyrru; who can even be related to Merlon. Since there is confirmed to be undead sea monster... I think undead would like to have some naval servants. Now this leaves Lor an empty slot since Veringar is irrelevant now: What if... what about... raising cough Stephanie Redfist (I remember myself suggesting about this xD)? She is a carbon-copy of Vanessa I'm sure, and she can play a role in Salria arc. Well, here are my thoughts xD.
Extra: Will Zora and Taray be added to Characters of Arkain in the future? Zora is gonna be major during Zyainor era. :grin:

Level 20
But Salomar and Aedale didn´t care much about them, since they seem weak. However the dwarves know how terryfing can be.
Also no kingdom wanted to destroy that kin? It would win the loyalty of the Dwarves forever
Thing is they don't have to care much about them, vermin are cave dwellers, who dwells in caves? Dwarfs not Humans from the kingdoms or the Empire. Besides it was implied by the Captain (thing we learned the hard way in Golden Tunnels) Vermin strength relies in their swarming tactics not on the individual strength, the vermin we fought were cut off remnants. Still its a nice bit of trivia that ties in the vermin from Golden tunnels into the story and presents a perfect opportunity for Orgen to be presented as one of the new characters introduced.

You see, this is what would happen if the Humans of Arkain knew about the Rohir Nexus:
They would see them everywhere. ;-)
His attitude was kind of sus not gonna lie but then again he might belong to a group of dwarfs who are more liberal in their way of thinking, which is odd because dwarfs are mostly shown as a conservative faction taking into account what happened to the dwarf houses which allied with the Demons, that's why his liberal way of thinking did grab my attention and rubbed me the wrong way, after all Largoth is shown to be able to take on the form of other characters and manipulate things as we see towards the ending of the first human book.

RIP Lerrig
C'mon man! That chicken heart is actually a strong hero! Shockwave, Chain healing, War aura! He is the dream hero!

Orgen is a cool hero. I would definitely like to use him again.
To me he stands out because unlike most heros whose kit is kinda all over the place he has a pretty well fleshed out Kit his third and ultimate ability tie in nicely, he is pretty much a single target dpser and debuffer.
Will Zora and Taray be added to Characters of Arkain in the future? Zora is gonna be major during Zyainor era. :grin:
Zora could definitely be one of the new batch of characters that actually lives on into the second book and might play some role, her regiment and her way of thought does fall in line with Gardons philosophy, no price is to high when it comes to total victory, that flexibility could be the saving grace for her and her regiment!

What I wanted to add here is the my hope that some of the more "meh" original characters aren't left into the shadows but are developed.

I.E Blenn well we still don't know about his fate, and how Shar will decide to handle him will he perish in golden guard dungeons, will Rath kill him or will he be able to live on? Considering the fact there will be new maps in the True story of arkain maybe a map where he escapes the dungeons in the future could be in the making, He is kind of a bland character that not many liked but as Shar said when he got offed some people did express sadness.

Vanessa, When she was first introduced I loved this character, sadly she did fall off into obscurity I think both the first and second book did not do her justice, especially considering the role she played as the one laying the foundation of the human + dominion cooperation, she basically was left into the sidelines and showed up once every 6 or so chapters.

Lord Margazar, he is one hell of a interesting character i was expecting him to see more play during the second Undead book, However considering how short that book was, maybe he is in line to play a more major role.

Level 19
Zora could definitely be one of the new batch of characters that actually lives on into the second book and might play some role, her regiment and her way of thought does fall in line with Gardons philosophy, no price is to high when it comes to total victory, that flexibility could be the saving grace for her and her regiment!
I think you mean Zoia, Zora is Merlon´s bastard child and the Pirate Queen.
A pirate regiment sounds cool though.

Level 16
I think you mean Zoia, Zora is Merlon´s bastard child and the Pirate Queen.
A pirate regiment sounds cool though.
A pirate regiment... If that be, it would be given animal name befitting the imperial regiments. What are possible names? Seagull regiment? Leviathan regiment?

Level 10
after reading Kazardius entry

im pretty sure they ate him.... did they eat him shar! like cannibals' a city in siege with no food... and than there are no bodies left of the guards i just.

Level 16
Well, well. What a new batch of characters! So, here is my review.
-Galareth the Great: as I predicted, finally past figure from Kerrel but not in what I expected. The human spirit bound to ogre magi; the creature of Tribal Dominion? Another interesting Frankenstein of Ardoz. Looks like if he actually accepted, he would've been decent necromancer of Rohir, but his hubris led to far abominable punishment. That ogre magi was probably one of the elite who died in Fields of Despair when Brockta led his ogre legion. I believe combined with ogre strength, this 'researcher' of Ardoz can use pulverizing spells of death. And...I'm sure Galareth would create ogre 'frankeinsteins' as a mockery since he loathed the new body he had. So interesting entry so far.
-Kazardius: the past figure from Zyainor. How could I've not foreseen this? I thought Aridon was uninterested in Zyainor politics... it's also interesting to see what were last days of this kingdom be like. The civilians allowing the enemy to enter... I smell major Toran vibe. That being probably beguiled them with its immense power or rather scared them to death. Was that being cough actually Aridon himself? No bodies remaining... only he could've used such major decaying magic. Or were they actually cannibalized to the point of emptiness? The latter point is kinda extreme and more unlikely. The spirits returning to their armors... so, they are among Ethereals of Splecir nexus, huh? And that Kazardius being the possible major representative of Splecir makes things more interesting. He hates Kingdoms... I sense he is gonna participate in maybe in Toran mission. Well, Aridon is more subtle, poor boy. 😀
-Tremalon: the high ras. The first main undead proto race created by avatar of death must know things indeed. So, finally Zirr has a leader? Quite noice. Good job, Shar.

Level 29
My thoughts regarding the new characters

Ogren Bloodstone
He was smart to stay away from politics. Those things are a pain... no matter what world we are talking about.
It would be ironic if he was to end up being hunted and killed by Krom. Just saying.

Dogran
This guy is like both the emissary and the muscles for a crime boss.
I wonder what his secret missions are. It would be interesting if he was some sort of Goldaxe ambassador to Amari, or the Goldaxe's chieftain had plans to have allies with other races which were totally unrelated to Amari's.

Gorthog
Wow, a clan that doesn't depend on raiding to survive. If the other clans were like this, the Redfists would have never been born.

Galareth
A boring life in university and wishing to get out. Relatable...
When a group of necromancers ask you to join, it is 100% not a choice. You just do it!
I bet if the Ardoz Nexus had a motto, it would be "Why not?", because that is honestly the only reason why they do things like this. For real, these guys put both the Cult of the Damned and Clan Moulder to shame with these experiments.
is Galreth the Great suffering an extreme case of Stokholm Syndrome? Because it looks like it.

Kazardius
Oh boy. This guy will certainly not be pleased with Gardon's New Zyainor. He will certainly see it as a mockery to the proud nation he served, he will hate Vail for allowing herself to marry an upstart from across the sea with such "delusions", as well as the dragons for allying with the descendants of the very people that tore Zyainor apart.

Tremalon
So Tremalon is the oldest servant of Aridon? Because the Bonelords have been serving the Watcher as long as Krom, and I will assume that this happened after Aridon ended the reign of the Four.

Level 22
I think we may see Galareth playing a part in Dominion affairs at some point. I wouldn't be surprised if he at least tries to usurp Brockta.

Even if Kazardius turns out to like the new Zyainor, Aridon will most likely make him hate it over the fact that it's not ruled completely by a zyaise bloodline. Or Aridon could make him temporarily serve it under a new alias and identity.
I'm also noticing a trend. Aridon now has 3 factions that would destroy something completely if left to their own wits. Kazardius and his forces - the kingdoms, Scarec nexus - all living, Ornassion and the Kezzar nexus - all demons. That may become an interesting detail in a scenario where Aridon begins losing his power.

I'm gonna guess the rasi were created shortly after Aridon had raised Krom and the Bonelords. Tremalon, at least by what's described, doesn't seem like much of a fighter. It would be interesting to see how he would get along with Cora once she requests the knowledge he and the other rasi gathered.

Galareth:

in an university in -> in a university in
a human an ogre -> a human and ogre

Level 19
Galareth. A Kerrel/Salrian Representative. Moreover an Undead Ogre, Both spirits were talking during those non-sense weeks. To decide which name is better and to work together. It maybe the Ardoz leader once Aridon went into seclusion, since the Fleshtearer can´t be. Nice addition.

Kazardius. That´s a... Grim story. So the civilians pretty much eat them whole, this new division of spirits possesing things may be an addition to the Splicer nexus. I wonder what he thinks about the new Zyainor and their new rulers, they pretty much unified the kingdoms under one banner.

Tremalon. Leader of the Zirr Nexus and the first of the Rasi. So he was the one that get forbidden knowledge from all over the world to Aridon, since he was a traveller.

Or were they actually cannibalized to the point of emptiness? The latter point is kinda extreme and more unlikely.
But funnier, i mean, using dark magic to destroy their bodies is fine, but cannibalizing bodies... is better.
is Galreth the Great suffering an extreme case of Stokholm Syndrome? Because it looks like it.
Well, you could say that any undead sufferes that. Since they were killed and raised by his/her killer and now must serve without hesitation.
I think we may see Galareth playing a part in Dominion affairs at some point. I wouldn't be surprised if he at least tries to usurp Brockta.
I thought so too. The spirits possessing bodies can look like alive bodies. So he could join the Ogre Legion as an agent on the Dominion.
I'm also noticing a trend. Aridon now has 3 factions that would destroy something completely if left to their own wits. Kazardius and his forces - the kingdoms, Scarec nexus - all living, Ornassion and the Kezzar nexus - all demons.
Also the Lenira Nexus wants to destroy all living pretty much like the Scarec nexus. And the Ejara nexus wants to slave all the living or kill them all.
Edoarus wants to destroy the Tribal dominion, Saphira wants to destroy the elves that follow gardon... The undead want to destroy everything, only Aridon stop them from doing so.

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
he will hate Vail for allowing herself to marry an upstart from across the sea with such "delusions", as well as the dragons for allying with the descendants of the very people that tore Zyainor apart.
It might sound so strange that it is hard to fathom but he actually prefers this over her marrying a Kingdom noble who is likely a descendant of the traitors.
Yes, a "foreign invader" is better than a noble of the Kingdoms in his eyes.
Does not mean that he likes the people of the other continent though...

Level 10
It might sound so strange that it is hard to fathom but he actually prefers this over her marrying a Kingdom noble who is likely a descendant of the traitors.
Yes, a "foreign invader" is better than a noble of the Kingdoms in his eyes.
Does not mean that he likes the people of the other continent though...
Would he hold any loyalty to Vail being descandt of Zyanior or would he still resent the royal family if he felt like they failed him and Zynaior.

Last edited:

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
If he wasn't, well, dead he would still be a loyal servant of the family he had died for.
He also would have to be unable to die by age.

If you want to speculate on if he'd serve Zyainor if he was not under control of Aridon, keep in mind
that many "ordinary" citizens and nobles of Zyainor used to be part of the Kingdoms.
Remember that he hates those with a burning passion.

Level 29
My thoughts regarding the three new additions to Aridon's growing hidden empire

Arnos and Dornos
Well, the Splecir Nexus has been creating artificial beings. Between the Ardoz Nexus fusing two beings together and the Splecir Nexus actually creating new ones, I am not sure who is worse.
So the Splecir Nexus creates them, but they went to join the Scarec Nexus? That is healthier than what happened to Galareth.
So these guys preach about the "purification" of the world and then go to battle in order to do that? Well, at least they don't preach solely for others to do the job for them.

Mordin Hammerfall
Brother of the Year material right here!
Wait, so this guy caused nightmares while being dead? Impressive...
I bet Aridon will send Mordin to somewhat assist his brother in dealing with the orcs on Salria. That or he will send him to prevent Zyainor from invading the Dwarven caves.

I found one grammar mistake
Mordin was burried next --> Mordin was buried next