• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need ideas, and possibly people...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Well, I'm bored. I feel like mapping again, but I haven't a clue of what I should make. The thought of a Space ORPG crossed my mind, but I was kind of "meh".

So hit me with your ideas, and if you're interested in developing your idea with me I'll be glad to take a fellow mapper and make something together.

Hit me

Level 11
I could help with terrain, lore, creating some heroes, items.
Basically just help with mapping.
Some triggers but I'm not advanced like Jass or anything.

Level 10
How about a TD :D

I've got an idea :)

Mark of the Wild TD

Either you have i dialog where you choose race or you do something else...

Well the races are.

Bears
Boars
Dogs/Wolfs
Cat Animals (for example, lions, cats, cheetas...)
Bugs
etc, etc...

And stuff like that.

The diferent sorts of animals should only be built at their natural enviorments (look picture).

The enemies you are defending against are humans that hates animals/bugs.

There are four types of humans coming, one from the top, they are weak against ice/snow animals, the ones from the left are weak aganist grass/forest animals, the ones from the right are weak against desert animals, and the ones from the bottom is weak against savana animals (look picture).

All towers has the ability to become a free animal that walks around and kills humans, but that costs 1 food and you only have 5 food, this amount can be incread to 10 but thats expensive.

Modes:

-AP = The usual all pick =D
-AR = The usual all random =D
-LM = Leader Mode, The host chooses races then all will be able to pick them.

Add on Modes:

-FG = Fast game, only half levels
-EM = Easy mode, humans have half hp
-HM = Hard mode, humans have double hp

47984d1234536569-td-ideas-td_idea2.jpg
47985d1234536569-td-ideas-td_idea.jpg
47986d1234537507-td-ideas-td_ideaterrain.jpg

Level 17
I already started on the Space ORPG, so if you have any ideas or things you'd want to see in it, I'm open to suggestions (Nothing overly complicated please.)

I'm already working on the basic things that should be there. Planets, space stations (Act as hubs for quests/places to upgrade). Obviously a hero (Your standard RPG fares, classes/races) and ships.

I think I'll go ahead and work on the triggers and terrain before I start making up some gay plot

Status
Not open for further replies.