• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need help with....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello everyone, after a long time gone from playing making maps on world editor, getting models etc..
I've wanted to return because i want to finish my original idea of a custom map i had in mind since and now.
But...
I've tried downloading Jass world editor and sharpcraft but none tends to be working properly fine after i had to update Warcraft 3 to the newest version patch. I link sharpcraft to the world editor as they request but it never pops up even when i run as an admin, and Jass does the same, any idea?

Level 3
Actually, it made me very confused, i stated that i downloaded wex/sharpcraft and never did anything. i just want a world editor i can work with.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
You said that you wanted Sharpcraft which was used for jass. If you want something similar to that then WEX is the best option with the latest patch since it has a built in list.
And more importantly support for vjass which is a passive + without you doing anything different from what you would in the normal WE.

If you do not want WEX you can just use the normal editor, in which case I do not know why you made this thread ;P

Level 3
Because i reckon or remember from back days, the normal editor has limits on persey doodads as example, and other kind things more that were override in world editors like jass newgen, which was my thread for, if theres a world editor like that or is the new world editor has no limits?

Status
Not open for further replies.