• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What are the world editor extensions working with Patch 1.31.x ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I am used to develop in GUI/Jass through the basic WE. But I would like to use frameworks coded in vJass, and thus start using world editor extensions.

However I am a bit lost between the tools I found here (many JNGP versions, JassCraft) and some others (SharpCraft...). Some versions look pretty old.

Please can someone tell me what are the recent projects ? And if some of them work with Warcraft 3 Patch 1.31.x (latest Bnet version) ?

Thanks in advance ! :)

One can use vjass in world editor by enabling jasshelper and vjass inside trigger editor. Thats done inside triggerEditor in the menu jasshelper on the top of the screen.

Although writing code in world editor is quite bad.

I read that in a post the other day yep. But features like text coloration, syntax check and auto-completion would really be appreciated. I'm used to software development, and without the basics it is a pain in the *** :)

Status
Not open for further replies.