• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Need artwork? Come here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 28
Ok arrogant

Lol? how did he become arrogant? He is just asking you to explain what you said since you english is... kinda...
81.gif

Level 35
Hey!

Can anyone please make a loading screen out of this image:

Preferably with the title 'WarZ' at the top of the map in a scary font, and 'By Maldruzard' pretty small down in the bottom left.

Cheers!

Gladly :smile: Just need to sleep first. Haven't really seen other post as I tried to hint at would be an idea and glad that you got yours fixed noones. (The picture is a tad small, so I might also make an alternate version).

FRENGERS: I haven't got a clue what you asked for either and frankly, such a limited post and then reply is not really a perfect way to get someone who is basically just doing this because he likes to do it and enjoys spending a bit of time helping others out, to focus on your stuff.

Level 3
Could you make me a loadingscreen from sketch? i only got description of how it should look like...

its a forest background with a blue sky and a few clouds, and in the front we see two characters. one on each side of the screen and they are holding their weapon ready to fight. The first character stands on the right side and looks like this:

This serious knight is male.
He has bright yellow eyes, an olive complexion,
and wavy light gray hair in a mid-length braid.
He is very short, fairly muscular,
and his duty attire is a suit of heavy armor in icy colors.
His preferred weapon is an axe.

The other is standing on the left side looking like this:

This serious guardian is male.
He has lemon-lime eyes, a pale complexion,
and wavy indigo hair worn short.
He is tall, quite muscular,
and his duty attire is a suit of light armor in purple and gold.
His preferred weapon is a longsword and a shield.

The name of my map is called Brotherly Love
so that should be on the screen too... 1 line on the top saying Brotherly Love RPG

Level 35
Could you make me a loadingscreen from skratch? i only got description of how it should look like...

Hmm I might be able to do it, but honestly with how much time I have available I doubt I'll get the time to do it.. and if at all - do a good work of it without rushing. I can make something faster and more likely by applying stuff to existing images and such hence it might not be exact to your preference, but I can try to get the time to do something close to it. Can't really say much more. :con:

Level 3
Hmm I might be able to do it, but honestly with how much time I have available I doubt I'll get the time to do it.. and if at all - do a good work of it without rushing. I can make something faster and more likely by applying stuff to existing images and such hence it might not be exact to your preference, but I can try to get the time to do something close to it. Can't really say much more. :con:

Take your time. i wont need the loading screen yet :p I only just started my project so there is no need to rush it :p just wanted to be a little early with the request because its from scratch

Last edited:
Level 35
Hi there :grin: I don't know if there already a loading screen like this one; can you make this one? thanks :thumbs_up:

Sorry to say it.. I can make it into one, but it will be of horrendous quality given how small that picture is.

As for the other request by Maldruzard, it is done sometime today, since I have the time. :wink:

Level 4
Can you still remember my request? Well forget about the my last request. Changed the picture for the loading screen.... Pls... make this into a loading screen without a blurry look.

attachment.php

But if your stilll busy or have a request that you have first.... its ok... I can wait... Im not impatient...Just reminding you :ogre_haosis:

I dont know the fitting size for a loading screen forgot it so If this picture Im showing is not of a loading screen size just say the correct size and Ill upload it!

Attachments

• Godlands Load Screen.jpg
    Godlands Load Screen.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 175
Level 35
Can you still remember my request? Well forget about the my last request. Changed the picture for the loading screen.... Pls... make this into a loading screen without a blurry look.

Making it without blur would only be possible if I placed it in the center with a large black/other color around it - since it by itself is too small.

And here is the request done I mentioned before:

Download it here

Looks like this:
131841-albums1057-picture60715.jpg

Level 5
Making it without blur would only be possible if I placed it in the center with a large black/other color around it - since it by itself is too small.

And here is the request done I mentioned before:

Download it here

Looks like this:
131841-albums1057-picture60715.jpg

Hey there! Thank you for doing this, it fits perfectly. One small issue is that the image seems to be very low res when I test the loading screen ingame. Not sure if this is just because the image was too small to work with, but the text you out in is also low res/pixelated. Is there something I am doing wrong, or is it not possible to get it higher resolution that it currently is?

Cheers!

Level 35
Hey there! Thank you for doing this, it fits perfectly. One small issue is that the image seems to be very low res when I test the loading screen ingame. Not sure if this is just because the image was too small to work with, but the text you out in is also low res/pixelated. Is there something I am doing wrong, or is it not possible to get it higher resolution that it currently is?

Cheers!

Thats because its in the standard low size format which most screens uses. The fact that the image is small is also somewhat contributing to it, but one can also make HQ loadingscreens, but they take up a larger amount of space. :thumbs_up:

Why is it ZombieRun fle name? And why is it Zombie loading screen? Not that I ask or is it not yet done?

Quite simple... its not your loadingscreen request. :wink:

hey RED BARON :D

can i also request pics like this :

and a loading screen made from the scratch beside?

Well your welcome to request it, but as I wrote to another one a little time ago, I am very busy so its unlikely that I'll have the time to do things from scratch at the moment. :eekani:

Level 9
The first picture (and i think the second too) was created by Dragonson.

You could ask him to do your request when he'll take new requests, in a few days/weeks.

i know they are done by Dragonson. The problem is that he dont take any requests and nobody knows when he will take some again so i asked whether RED BARON would and could do pictures like that.

Well your welcome to request it, but as I wrote to another one a little time ago, I am very busy so its unlikely that I'll have the time to do things from scratch at the moment.

okay...do you know how it would take? just nearly.

Level 35
Hello once again RED BARON!

I need a loading screen about a contest entry.

Name: The Ancients - A new WarCraft 3 race
If you have time I would be very grateful.

Just standard type / No edits? Sure I have the time :smile:

Download it here

Just converted it, although I did some sharping and color modifications to make it appear better in the standard format.

Or did you want it to have the name on it?

131841-albums1057-picture60769.jpg

okay...do you know how it would take? just nearly.

Forgot to add that if I am too even have a chance of doing it for you, should I get the time.. I have to know what you actually want. You have not mentioned with a word what you actually wanted, unless you just want a carbon copy of those images you posted :grin: Also makes it easier to know for me if I might be likely to do it :thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Level 12
How about animated loading screens can you do them also? or are you mainly just doing the screens?

If its just normal ones if you dont mind convert this one for me and put "Rise of The Goblins" its a new orpg project im working on.

if you can do the animated loading screens then all i want is animation added to the blades of the goblin so they look like magic is radiating from them like a wave effect.

EDIT*

Also maybe the front goblins eyes so they seem like they are more realistic and glowing.

And please make sure R is capital, T is capital, and G is capital, not o.

Attachments

• world-of-warcraft-cataclysm-goblins.jpg
    world-of-warcraft-cataclysm-goblins.jpg
    652.8 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
Level 5
Thats because its in the standard low size format which most screens uses. The fact that the image is small is also somewhat contributing to it, but one can also make HQ loadingscreens, but they take up a larger amount of space. :thumbs_up:

Don't suppose you would be able to make it into a HQ loading screen then? I don't mind the extra space taken up, I only have a small map ;)

If you don't want to then that's fine, tis pretty good as it is anyway! :)

Level 4
Yes, to all asked questions since last post, but dunno exactly when I'll be working on them as I will be somewhat busy until after Wednesday. Meaning this is primarily a post to show that I am aware of the requests that have been posted.

Hey in my request for the Loading screen just dont continue it anymore cuz the game got ERROR and I cant open it anymore so dont continue the load screen anymore.

Level 4
wow, great icons, especially for the second one.. but i think the first icon don't fit the model very well, so, if someone could make the icon for the first model i will be very thankful.

Thanks for pointing me that icon and +rep added too :)
Edit: sorry if i write something wrong, english in not my native language...

How bout this link... here: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnshadowtorment-99529/?prev=search%3DSkeleton%2520Knight%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20
This might fit your first model! :thumbs_up:

Level 35
Hey REDBARON,

I just tested the loading screen and the text up there is missing. Perhaps you'v uploaded a diffrent file.

I believe you misunderstood me :smile: I was asking if you wanted to plain one without text or if you meant to have the text on it, since your request didn't specify it. I only showed the text one as an example - the one I posted was the plain one (I guess if you read my post again you'll see it :wink:). But I can easily upload the other one for you as well.

Hey in my request for the Loading screen just dont continue it anymore cuz the game got ERROR and I cant open it anymore so dont continue the load screen anymore.

Ah sound like that sucks. Tried some earlier saves or backups - repair programs and so forth? :eekani:

Level 4
I believe you misunderstood me :smile: I was asking if you wanted to plain one without text or if you meant to have the text on it, since your request didn't specify it. I only showed the text one as an example - the one I posted was the plain one (I guess if you read my post again you'll see it :wink:). But I can easily upload the other one for you as well.

Ah sound like that sucks. Tried some earlier saves or backups - repair programs and so forth? :eekani:

SOrry, its my fault. OR SHOULD I SAY the GAME's fault...giving me unexpected FATAL ERROR. But can I have a new request?:ogre_rage:

Last edited:
Level 35
I want this loading screen for my map:

Done

Download here

I edited it slightly with some extra sides, so it would look too odd due to the required resizing. Hope it works for you, otherwise a border will be needed.

I need this picture as a loading screen, no text or anything except from the text already on it

Done

Download here

Enjoy :smile: - Assumed standard quality for both, if you want higher please do tell. Also I wonder what happened to the others? :con:

Level 1
Hey, do you create images too? If yes, can I ask for your help to make me an image of all the warcraft races in war and put the logo "WARCRAFT"! And then, convert it to loading screen and make it not blurry. Thank you!:grin:

Level 35
Hey, do you create images too? If yes, can I ask for your help to make me an image of all the warcraft races in war and put the logo "WARCRAFT"! And then, convert it to loading screen and make it not blurry. Thank you!:grin:

Yea, but I am be pretty certain that it already is out there... for instance the credit screen for wc3. :wink:

Level 1

Attachments

• War of the Races.jpg
    War of the Races.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 211
Level 35
Oh well, while searching to gather the stuff I needed to make the screen for you I stumbled upon a large version of the picture you originally requested.

So I am going to post that as a ready loadingscreen and then just do the other one which I had a fun idea for :wink:

Download it here

Enjoy :wink:

The other will come up some time later - now that I am not in that much rush and can have some fun with the idea.

Level 1
Oh well, while searching to gather the stuff I needed to make the screen for you I stumbled upon a large version of the picture you originally requested.

So I am going to post that as a ready loadingscreen and then just do the other one which I had a fun idea for :wink:

Download it here

Enjoy :wink:

The other will come up some time later - now that I am not in that much rush and can have some fun with the idea.

Hey, bro! I dont know if this is a problem on my computer or yours..... but when I downloaded the loading screen and test it at my Project map, it displays the loading screen but the image is WarZ by Maldruzard...lol!:xxd:

Level 35
Hey, bro! I dont know if this is a problem on my computer or yours..... but when I downloaded the loading screen and test it at my Project map, it displays the loading screen but the image is WarZ by Maldruzard...lol!:xxd:

Likely you have another screen in your imported files since I've checked that link, so I know its the correct file.

You can't have more than one loadingscreen imported at a time, so make sure to pick a default loadingscreen, delete any other file with the same title as the blp file I gave you, save the map and then select the imported file mdx file as the loadingscreen. Test - if it still doesn't show correctly, let me take a look at it. :wink:

Level 1
Likely you have another screen in your imported files since I've checked that link, so I know its the correct file.

You can't have more than one loadingscreen imported at a time, so make sure to pick a default loadingscreen, delete any other file with the same title as the blp file I gave you, save the map and then select the imported file mdx file as the loadingscreen. Test - if it still doesn't show correctly, let me take a look at it. :wink:

Just deleted the identical blps and mdx but still it shows that..

Level 35
Just deleted the identical blps and mdx but still it shows that..

Are you certain you deleted the right one? :wink: Also as said make certain to do it clean first. My advice would be to delete all of the files involved with your loadingscreen.. but before you do that select a default screen first, then delete them, save.. close the editor. open and import the correct files and then select it again. Should ensure only the correct file is used.

Status
Not open for further replies.