• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Need artwork? Come here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hi, Can i request a custom loading screen?

If possible could i have two.
1. StarGate Defence Map (Offical From The T.v Series)

2. HeroWars - Reloaded Map.

The StarGate Map Could have a Big StarGate in the middle with words saying StarGate Defence. If not, just the stargate.

The HeroWars Map Could do the same exsept a differint background. That could show An Undead Warriar And a Human Warriar.

Thanks. +rep

Level 35
Can you make this picture in High Quality?

What I mean is that the pack should include 4.blp's or something...

Of course I/we can. Just writing that you request it in high quality ensures that :thumbs_up:

It would be so much better if it could convert 1024x768

Although I am unsure what you mean.. if you mean that it would be nice if we could do high quality screens as well, then we can. So fear not to ask :wink:

Level 11
Can i have this as my loading screen , And if its possible the other one for the mini map.
Thanks.

Attachments

• sg1_sgc_lg.jpg
    sg1_sgc_lg.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 145
  • 1112554734.jpg
    1112554734.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 81
Level 3
hi, i had previously put a request in but i wasn't sure if anyone caught it because no one ever got back to me at all whether or not you where going to do it or not i would just like a reply because I'm having trouble learning how to do it myself, sorry if seem at all like a jerk at all

Level 35
hi, i had previously put a request in but i wasn't sure if anyone caught it because no one ever got back to me at all whether or not you where going to do it or not i would just like a reply because I'm having trouble learning how to do it myself, sorry if seem at all like a jerk at all

Oh My God! A forgotten request!

You must link to it this instant! :eek:

Nahh - Really link to it and I will look at it :wink:

Last edited:
Level 15
I was wondering if someone would like to create a loading screen for my AOS type map, the name of the the map is still in developement but for now im just callin it Warcraft War. All the hero's are from WC 3. I give who ever takes on this project full creative control all I ask is that it looks kick ass. Please and much thanks to whoever takes on my loading screen......Also im probably going to be adding in characters from starcraft and diablo.

I probably will not be able to reply to thins for a lilttle due to my limited internet acess but please do not let that hault anything you can contact me either through this thread or my email [email protected]
right there BARON. :)

Level 35
right there BARON. :)

Ahh thanks real138

Well then to answer you hilo1009 - I believe that my main reason for not giving a reply is due to the fact that I lack a good deal of information about what you actually want.. Sure I can make something kick ass, for instance about Babies... But that might not be what you want :wink:

So write it a little more in depth and I can do something more.

Level 3
I'm sorry if my request was vague it just i cant really find a pic that describes what i want and I'm not good with photoshop so i cant make my own, i guess what I'm asking for is a screen with a hero from Warcraft, any main character from Diablo, and any unit/hero from starcraft in the loading screen they don't have to be doing anything special and the name of the map is going to be Blizzard war or something along that line because i plan on adding units from those 3 games and well thank you and I'm sorry that my first request was too vague

Level 35
I'm sorry if my request was vague it just i cant really find a picture that describes what i want and I'm not good with Photoshop so i cant make my own, i guess what I'm asking for is a screen with a hero from Warcraft, any main character from Diablo, and any unit/hero from starcraft in the loading screen they don't have to be doing anything special and the name of the map is going to be Blizzard war or something along that line because i plan on adding units from those 3 games and well thank you and I'm sorry that my first request was too vague

No problem - Now I can start creating something. But as I have to deliver my study paper on the 17 December, it will first be after that date that I personally can work on it. If you come up with the perfect name you want for it before that, just tell me so I can implant it correctly from the beginning...

Level 3
Theres seems to be a bug cause there is a page 121 and 122 and when I clicked it it linked me back to this page. Back to topic. I wish to have this as a loading screen lol.

Please use the three and make one loading screen for me thx! Maybe the first pic at the left side, the second pic on the top right and third pic on the bottom right. It would have a long first picture, a square of the second picture on the right side top, and a square as well of the third picture on the right side bottom. Thx.

Edit 1: You need to right click the photo and click open picture in new tab or window. Only then can you see it as I gave the wrong link and there is no link to the picture. Haha sorry for the trouble.

Level 35
Level 3
No problem - Now I can start creating something. But as I have to deliver my study paper on the 17 December, it will first be after that date that I personally can work on it. If you come up with the perfect name you want for it before that, just tell me so I can implant it correctly from the beginning...

I think im going to stick with Blizzard War unlees you guys have any suggestions

Level 15
ok sorry ill delete. btw i have the basics of hilos request wanted to see if this is basicly wat he wants. ( done in 10 mins so dont say bad quality IK)
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=p9vdxv thats if you have photoshop. if you dont tell me ill send you a different format. i realized it after i pastebined it :p

Edit: wats so funny hub. lol

Last edited:
Level 3
Thats how he meant it to look - without the Hidden tags.

It happen that yours take slightly longer time to complete then completely normal quality ones :wink: But fear not, once I finish my task for today (in an hour or so..) I will complete it and post it.

Thx for that :). So.... Hows my request going?

Level 3

Thats no problem theres no real rush on it because i dont have internet at my own house i use my friends and i cant dl it here anyway so again no rush on it :grin:

Level 3
Okay then - Though reminders are welcome, its a busy time and could forget. :wwink:

Okay ill make sure you don't forget :grin: I've actually been very lucky as to being able to get online and i think i have someone who's gonna download it for me so everything just gets put on this thread right?

Level 3
ok sorry ill delete. btw i have the basics of hilos request wanted to see if this is basicly wat he wants. ( done in 10 mins so dont say bad quality IK)
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=p9vdxv thats if you have photoshop. if you dont tell me ill send you a different format. i realized it after i pastebined it :p

Edit: wats so funny hub. lol

Umm i like it so far but i think the Background should be black and i was wondering if the pics of the hero's could be slightly bigger and who is the character from diablo in the screen lol?

Level 11
Lol, well thank you guys! There isn't really a rush anyway, so please take your time, I'm sure this kind of request will take time, and the more time spent on it means the better quality :)
Also to the people who keep +repping me lol thanks but I don't think I deserve +rep for just waiting. Anyway thank you and happy holidays :D

Level 11
I Really Want One For My HeroWars Map.
Details:
LoadingScreen:
Fire On The Left (Detailed)
Water On The Right (Detailed)
On The Top (Middle) Text That Says, HeroWars - Reloaded.
On The Bottom Right, A Boarder For The Infomation of the map, (Like On VampirismFire)

MiniMap:
SameThing Exsept Remove The Boarder And Put The Text In The Middle.

-Thanks , + 100% REP & CREDIT!!!

Level 35
Also to the people who keep +raping me lol thanks but I don't think I deserve +rep for just waiting. Anyway thank you and happy holidays :D

Its due to the Christmas spirit :mwahaha:

Anyway on to the others; I am now back home and will soon post the latest requests completed :wink:

Correction: If I hadn't fallen asleep that is.. so sadly enough I'll first have it done tomorrow... some time midday. :hohum:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.