• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Need artwork? Come here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Hello guys!I am back with another request...So RED BARON do you have some time to help me again?

Take a look at this picture :fp: http://www.ninjaturtles.com/cartoon/2004/screenshots/72/10.jpg

I want something similar...a Giant Worm(looking cartoonish though) hunting down a lonely hero or something in a dungeon or at least near a mountain...
The photo is just to show you my idea...i don't need the motorbike or the same photo edited to loadscreen.
Thanks =)

Level 35
Hello guys!I am back with another request...So RED BARON do you have some time to help me again?

I'll see what I can do and welcome back :wink: - But I am extremely busy with study currently, not to mention the whole Christmas stress :hohum: So it will take a while.

So can anyone be able to do my request?

I believe Lightskin is on it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here you go IronForge:

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=cpkm7z

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nerovesper - Yours will be done tomorrow

Level 15
I'll see what I can do and welcome back :wink: - But I am extremely busy with study currently, not to mention the whole Christmas stress :hohum: So it will take a while.
I believe Lightskin is on it.

As you wish,my request goes to any one with free time to make it :D
I could also use a map preview for it...but show me the loadscreen before turning it into a map preview i may not like it...

And i'm not really in a hurry...i would like to have it by Christmas if possible...that gives you about 28 days:D

Level 35
Hey Could one of you guys turn this pic into both a loading screen and a preview pic for me?
View attachment 70512

Lets see.... Yea we can :thumbs_up:

Download both here

Be aware that the load bar will most likely block the view to the text - even though I tried to move it a bit, I didn't want to change yours too much. Same goes for the map preview where I did change the text slightly... as I added some painting for finding the.

Can you make me a preview screen with an ancient scroll then a text placed on it:
the text would be " The Plague Dose".

Cooked something up - enjoy :wink:

Download it here

131841-albums1057-picture20806.jpg

Everything else is coming.. just slower then usual.

Level 15
may i make a request for This pic

can you extend the back ground to make it long enuff for a loading screen and also add in some fancy text of your choice "Vengeace of the Blademaster"
i have attached the image

id also like to make a request for a dark pit or whole that doesent end i couldent find any pics to use for this one sorry

Last edited:
Level 35
may i make a request for This picture

can you extend the back ground to make it wide enough for a loading screen and also add in some fancy text of your choice "Vengeace of the Blademaster"
i have attached the image

id also like to make a request for a dark pit or hole that doesn't end, i couldn't find any pictures to use for this one sorry

Sure - I'll add the text and make the changes for you. I believe you are the fourth person to desire that picture made in to a screen of some sort.

About the black pit / black hole - I am rather unsure about what you mean.. in what connection do you want it? And sure it just be a black hole, as that would mostly just mean a black circle (maybe with some depth effects around it..)

Hmm so Lightskin is on it? Can you confirm it for me? And maybe an estimate of how long it will be? No rush but just curious :)

Nope - Or at least I can't. You would have to ask Lighskin about it.

Level 15
Code:
About the black pit / black hole - I am rather unsure about what you mean.. in what connection do you want it? And sure it just be a black hole, as that would mostly just mean a black circle (maybe with some depth effects around it..)

sounds good

liek some hole in the ground and its end less just keeps going and going

Level 3
I was wondering if someone would like to create a loading screen for my AOS type map, the name of the the map is still in developement but for now im just callin it Warcraft War. All the hero's are from WC 3. I give who ever takes on this project full creative control all I ask is that it looks kick ass. Please and much thanks to whoever takes on my loading screen......Also im probably going to be adding in characters from starcraft and diablo.

I probably will not be able to reply to thins for a lilttle due to my limited internet acess but please do not let that hault anything you can contact me either through this thread or my email [email protected]

Last edited:
Level 35
Sorry to say, but your probably not gonna get this by tomorrow. Red Baron is busy and I barely ever see the other loading screen makers.

But I am going Crazy!!! :mwahaha:

So Make huge Load of screen being pulled of!!

- First up... Spoontoobig

Download it here (normal quality)

Btw: Its rather well made - You did it?

- Next up millzy

131841-albums1057-picture21191.jpg

- Next person to be notified forsakener

I haven't heard from Lightskin personally - So if you haven't heard from him still, I'll try my best to see if I can time to fix it for ye.

Last up reason3

Yours is in process.. Sorry making the hole took longer then expected.. If I get lucky I might edit this post to show it :wink:

Level 10
Please resize if necessary and keep it to a small size :xxd:
Of course, any help is appreciated and it should be as clear as this...
Also, thanks for the previous screen!! Too bad it was ripped off another helms deep mod, can't have that.
Now they tell me... man these testers arn't very... good at detail. I got it off a google image search. I made sure this is from the movie this time, so it shouldn't need to be replaced again.
Thanks!!

PS: mind tellin me what tool did you use to do this? :cool:

Attachments

• Helms Deep.jpg
    Helms Deep.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 173
Level 35
Please resize if necessary and keep it to a small size :xxd:
Of course, any help is appreciated and it should be as clear as this...
Also, thanks for the previous screen!! Too bad it was ripped off another helms deep mod, can't have that.
Now they tell me... man these testers aren't very... good at detail. I got it off a Google image search. I made sure this is from the movie this time, so it shouldn't need to be replaced again.
Thanks!!

PS: mind telling me what tool did you use to do this? :cool:

Bad luck :smile: I'll convert the new one for you, but you might want to get a larger image as using this one will make it rather blurry.

Sure I can tell you (besides there is several tutorials about how to do it).

I use photoshop, Gimp, Magos & ForgeFilter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

millzy: I'll have it ready soon - Expect an edit to this in 1 hour.

Level 35
consec11.jpg

+rep <3

It is done - Enjoy (consider adding hidden tags to it though, like I did in the quote)

Download it here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ORLYowl here you go - Hope this is what you want:

Download both files here

131841-albums1057-picture21253.jpg

131841-albums1057-picture21255.jpg

Enjoy them :smile:

its awsome i love it can u also add the text "The Pit" on the bottem of the image

And so you will get :smile: Hope this fit your need

Download it here

131841-albums1057-picture21257.jpg

Hope you all will enjoy them :grin:

Last edited:
Level 19
Hey there.

I would really like to have this as my map's loading screen.
We're getting closer to a closed beta, and I'm not really into this part of the mapmaking so I'm asking you to do it.:grin:

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• LoadingScreen.jpg
    LoadingScreen.jpg
    326.2 KB · Views: 105
Level 35
Hey there.

I would really like to have this as my map's loading screen.
We're getting closer to a closed beta, and I'm not really into this part of the map making so I'm asking you to do it.:grin:

Thanks in advance

Of course I'll help you out :smile:

I changed it slightly as the text could have been to small in a normal version.

Download it here

131841-albums1057-picture21274.jpg

Level 16
Good to see you in here again Hub :grin:

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A note to all requesters though:

PLEASE USE HIDDEN TAGS!

It can get rather annoying to have too many huge pictures everywhere in tread :wink:

Yes... for sure I can't be as active as last year, however, I'll try to just like, not forget about this thread like I did lately :/

For the hidden tags tip, want me to include it into first post? (If yes, give me something to CnP to the post lol)

Level 3
Can you make this into a loading screen thanks :D
Also can you make it so it dosen't stretch at all thanks :D
Can you also make it read at the top "HUNTERS TAG"
71226d1260674926-hunters-tag-forest_by_wanbao.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.