• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need artwork? Come here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
sorry :S Hungarian language ^^

Just what I wanted to know - Now I thought I could translate it, still can't... Maybe you could upload the picture to hive after you have downloaded it yourself?

Can u make a loading screen for me too please? I tried to make one but i really screwed :p

Consider it done

Download it here

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Level 35
How is it going with my request? ;)

Yours will take a while as mentioned.. also still have Koopa's request for a custom one...

Owl yours will be done today:

Download both files here

131841-albums1057-picture19451.jpg

131841-albums1057-picture19200.jpg

Have fun - All others I am still working on it... had less time today due to family visit and study :sad:

Last edited:
Level 15
Nice enough - I can still spot where it was - but good job none the less. Now try removing the WoW icon :wink:

¿¿¡¡YOU DARE CHALLENGE ME!!??
(??? XD

here you go :3

now you CAN't spot the loading bar place =D

EDIT: oops i did something wrong in the upper frame, "asimetry" xDDD well, anyway it can be fixed, but, i've already closed PS :S

Attachments

• Eye of the Storm.jpg
    Eye of the Storm.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 82
Level 35
Here you go :3
Now you can't spot the loading bar place =D
EDIT: oops i did something wrong in the upper frame, "asymmetry" xD well, anyway it can be fixed, but I've already closed PhotoShop :S

Good Work - Dunno when Hub sees this, but he definitely should consider adding you to the list (and maybe remove some of those on it whom I haven't even seen creating anything).

That would also take out some of my workload when it comes to removal of signatures and similar.

Am I correct assuming you used the stamp tool to remove parts of the logo? :wink:

Level 16
Good Work - Dunno when Hub sees this, but he definitely should consider adding you to the list (and maybe remove some of those on it whom I haven't even seen creating anything).

:cool:

And I removed Slaydon from the list since he's whining about his name being there (even though he asked to be there >.>)

[EDIT]Removed Soul_Theft also. I think this guy is a total incompetent nub, he stole TDR's work and claimed it as its own (he made it WAY less awesome by adding his shitty signature to it aswell)

Level 35
hehe Baron, i've used a bit of that tool, but belive me the secret is on the finger tool and some drawing ;)

Yea I know - But we don't want to give aways all our secrets right? :grin:

I was at Muse concert today and weren't actually at home... I'll finish up one of the requests though.

Level 3
Hello, and if you do, do this, thanks!

Please make that a Loading Screen.

Also may you change some things to it?

1. Remove the text at the bottom
2. Add below the Eye of Sauron "Lord of the Rings ORPG"
3. Make the text fit in with the Background/Eye of Sauron

Thanks!

Attachments

• the-eye-of-sauron.jpg
    the-eye-of-sauron.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 80,938
Level 15
Hello, and if you do, do this, thanks!

Please make that a Loading Screen.

Also may you change some things to it?

1. Remove the text at the bottom
2. Add below the Eye of Sauron "Lord of the Rings ORPG"
3. Make the text fit in with the Background/Eye of Sauron

Thanks!

still i have no idea how to make the .mdx, but i will prepare your image to be ready for any other one to make it a .mdx :) give me a sec

EDIT:
there you go ;)

Attachments

• LoadingScreenCmilan.jpg
    LoadingScreenCmilan.jpg
    203.5 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:
Level 35
still i have no idea how to make the .mdx, but i will prepare your image to be ready for any other one to make it a .mdx :) give me a sec.

Then I'll convert is for you and show the version I made yesterday while at it..

Download it here (remember if used to credit Lightskin)

Enjoy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Level 3
I've chosen lightskins and i would like another request on it.

First can you change the text to the top. (above the eye)
because it's in the way of the loading bar.

EDIT: Oh and another thing i forgot to mention, is change it from orpg, to rpg.. thanks alot guys!

Attachments

• LoadingScreenCmilan.jpg
    LoadingScreenCmilan.jpg
    203.5 KB · Views: 222
Last edited:
Level 35
I've chosen lightskins and i would like another request on it.

First can you change the text to the top. (above the eye)
because it's in the way of the loading bar.

EDIT: Oh and another thing i forgot to mention, is change it from orpg, to rpg.. thanks a lot guys!

I'll leave that to lightskin as I assume he still have the psd. file. So I can spare me the time remaking his.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Side note; please don't go too off topic.

Level 16
Here's the converted (so you can use it) version of the loading screen. I converted yours too, Kalecgos.

So you two, download the zip file that has your name on it. Decompress it, and keep the 2 files in the folder in this same folder. Check out first page of this thread for an import tutorial.

PS: Sorry if I was unclear :eek:

Attachments

• Cmilan Request-1.blp.zip
    191.3 KB · Views: 66
  • kalecgos-1.zip
    305.9 KB · Views: 34
Level 35
and del the "www.venushin.com" from the right up corener please))

Sure:

Download it here

Oh and please delete or merge your double posting :wink:

Btw: I won't get more time to do anything regarding this tread for the rest of today and tomorrow... So its a good thing so many others can help out as well... I'll return on monday :thumbs_up:

Level 2
i got a question, how can make so in my loading screen will appear the loading bars for each player, like in standerd screen? so everybody could see who hasn't loaded yet? is it possible?

Level 35
I got a question, how can I make my loading screen in such a way that the different load times will appear for each player just like the standard load screen? Is it possible? EDIT: Took the liberty to make it easier to read

Yes it is possible, it only requires us to make yours a bit different then usual - We'll have to make some changes to the standard screen - and make a replacement texture for it.

You will however only get the same small size picture when doing it this way. And no, I am still away from working here.. so everything of that kind will have to wait to monday, unless someone else does it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Which also applies you Lynxxx - Although while I was at it I converted it for you;

Download it here

angel.jpg

btw: A side note; I am rather sure that the version number will be covered by the loading bar... :bored: But I made it exactly like yours if you needed it like that.

But that really will be the last before monday :hohum:

Level 35
Level 35
Hey RED-BARON
I need some new loading screens for the project. Could you please be so merciful to convert this pile of screen.. And please use; h1, h2, h3.... for the names.

Thank you so much

And yes I will :thumbs_up:

Here you go - Download them all here

A note:

Because I really have too much sense of order, I ended up removing every line of text and the logo from each picture... even the text in the small bar at the bottom. So enjoy

I rewrote my standard helpfile to fit this, so now it should be easy to implant them... Have fun. :smile:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.