• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need artwork? Come here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
Thank you..that looks very good (=
(also i will give credit for loading screen to u)
+ rep for sure!

Okay Happy to hear it. I did fear that I was unable to help you - Guess I was wrong :grin:

Its a blank white loading screen now, and I triple checked everything was imported correctly.

A screen I made for you? Or....

Hey m8's cud u do me a favor?

This picture should have some fitting fonts or sum, containing the text '' Smashing Good Productions ''

Consider it done - But in return could you make the picture hidden using the
tags? It always messes with my view when such a large picture is shown :wink:

Level 9
Thanks calex3

RED BARON
i need
http://cromer-times.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/pedobear4dz.thumbnail.jpg
into a map preview and minimap preview.
Could you change the Pedo Bear into Werebear or Were Bear
and the Seal of Approval to Wanted!$2000
Is that possible?:p

and

http://www.puppypoopy.com/animal/bear24.jpg
into a loading screen,make the words:Werebear Hunt by ORLYowl
try to make the loading screen as awesome as possible adding effects or whatever haha
thanks alot!+Rep in advance to RED-BARON + calex3 for helping me.

Level 9
Hey guys, I need a loading screen and map preview. The map is called "Castle Builder", it needs to be an epic loading screen. Have you ever played Heroes and Empires? Something like that, with a nice castle on it, with an army attacking or something.

As for the map preview, just something cool that say s"Castle Builder." You guys can send me a PM, Vistitor Message, AIM [AngrySunNL], Skype [Koopa124], MSN [[email protected]].

It would be greatly appreciated. Please contact me if you can make one of these.

Level 35
Wow you really can't take a day off to play without meeting the major posting when you return. Interesting as some days is completely void of requests :smile:.

Hey mind helping me too ? Thanks you, here is the picture

No we won't mind at all - Thats why this tread exists. Me or one of the others will surely take care of it.

Hey guys, I need a loading screen and map preview. The map is called "Castle Builder", it needs to be an epic loading screen. Have you ever played Heroes and Empires? Something like that, with a nice castle on it, with an army attacking or something.

As for the map preview, just something cool that say s"Castle Builder." You guys can send me a PM, Vistitor Message, AIM [AngrySunNL], Skype [Koopa124], MSN [[email protected]].

It would be greatly appreciated. Please contact me if you can make one of these.

I can do it - But it will take a while to make a complete custom screen - If you want it faster I advice finding a picture and then ask for some changes to be to it it.

I need a map preview and minimap preview and a loading screen

Consider it being worked on... and as Manstie pointed out, there is no point in asking if I am busy before posting :bored:

I'll take a look at it - But I believe that I might not have understood you 100% correctly, so I am going to make a WIP first. Btw: Any major reason why you don't want me to add text while I am at it?

If i want a loading screen&map preview&mini map picture
What picture size do i find for all 3 of them?

We can always resize them as long as they ain't too small.

sht double post,ignore this.

You can delete this using the Edit button :fp:

Yes, the screen you made after the revised one is now a blank white loading screen.

I can't remember all I made - Maybe you could jolt my memory a bit so I can do a check up on it?

map preview 128x128.

Actually you can also use 256x256

Level 9
Thanks calex3

RED BARON
i need
http://cromer-times.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/pedobear4dz.thumbnail.jpg
into a map preview and minimap preview.
Could you change the Pedo Bear into Werebear or Were Bear
and the Seal of Approval to:Wanted!$2000
Is that possible?:p

and

http://www.puppypoopy.com/animal/bear24.jpg
into a loading screen,make the words:Werebear Hunt by ORLYowl
try to make the loading screen as awesome as possible adding effects or whatever haha
thanks alot!+Rep in advance to RED-BARON + calex3 for helping me.

RED did you notice this?cus u didnt quote it :p

Level 35
RED did you notice this? Because you didn't quote it :p

It was to avoid it getting too large.. You might notice that I always make changes to posts I quote - or does most of the times

Whenever u can tell me how to give u rep after u do it and ill give u rep

Huh? We don't require rep - at most we advice that people credit us in their maps, maybe even post a link to them when they are done... Besides did I even mention that? Anyway if you need to know; you just click the mark (
reputation.gif
) next to the users rep points - then you write a reason or a comment and bingo, you gave out some rep.

Level 3
ok so u want rep or credit? and if its credit u tell me how and ill do it bcs me + paint = no friends xD

Level 35
From before, here is the picture again that showed up as a blank loading screen.

I'll look at it, kinda weird though because it worked perfectly for me when I tested both of them... are you sure you first imported the .blp file, then the loadingscreen.mdx - then saved the map - then removed the imported part from the .blp files path so it was just named Fullscreen.blp? Then saved the map again. Then existed the world editor - and then opened it again. And then selected loadingscreen.mdx as your loading screen - then saved again. Then tested it?

Ok so u want rep or credit? and
if its credit u tell me how and ill do it because me + paint = no friends xD

Well what you do is completely your own choice... :con:

Anyway I really don't get the last part of what you mean :confused: If you want some nice text on the picture we can always make that for you - and to my knowledge giving credit in a map doesn't require paint, so fear not. Giving the credit in a quest is the most common way (although some artists sign their work :wink:)

Level 35
Yes, I indefinitely did that process three times again and still have the blank white empty screen.

Hmm weird - Well then maybe you can load the map to pastebin and let me import it - as I seemed to have no trouble doing it :con: Only solution I can think of as it worked for me. And yea I won't of course not use the map - delete after solving it :wink:

when is the picture done? and i wrote wrong its gotta be A Smashing Good Production :) The picture is also hidden

I'll make a correction to that - I'll post it tomorrow as I ended up using most of my day in an amusement park.

Edit: Nvm

Never mind what?

Link to picture appears to be broken - It shows some text in French which I can't read.

Last edited:
Level 35
What about my request?

Yours is a custom screen as I said when you requested it - Those things take time.

And as I also mentioned; if you find some pictures you would like to use, maybe parts from some then it will speed up the process.

Calex3 here is an update for you

131841-albums1057-picture19155.jpg

KrigeKongen - Yours will arrive in minutes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Level 35
Just pm it to me or something ;) I don't want the file as blp

Sure I will - but I am going to show the picture here: (After I finish redoing it - as I changed my idea for it) - Fear not, it will only take 1.5 hours at maximum.

131841-albums1057-picture19196.jpg

131841-albums1057-picture19197.jpg

And ORLYowl:

131841-albums1697-picture19175.jpg
This is of course meant as a joke :grin:

Going to post the real ones soon, but I need to know some stuff. Is it the idea for the load screen to be humorous or..? Because in order to make it fit your idea I kinda need some base knowledge about map theme.

131841-albums1057-picture19200.jpg
I'll post both together in the correct formats when I get the load screen done.

Last edited:
Level 1
Hi there,

I need both a Preview and a custom loading for my map. Based around Elements, something along the lines of this;

http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs39/f/2008/356/3/d/Wc3_elemental_td_load_by_OniKinew.png

(Loading Screen) Instead of Element TD could you replace it with Vampirism Elements. Whoever does it can place there name top right hand corner. And the created can be moved to the Centre, exactly the same as it's already done except replace the created by NightWishing and Updated by Mother_SpaceBar. Remove the website.

http://war3.incgamers.com/uploads/ElementTD40PublicBeta-1201766684-1.jpg

(Preview) Again, instead of Element TD BETA, replace it with Vampirism Elements and as best as you can, touch up the ele pics

Level 9
the map theme is supposed to be a real game,but just wanted to add a humour into it a lil.
its like hunters will be hunting werebears but werebears are strong,there are spells etc. :p
ill +rep you again when its all done xD

Level 35
if you ever need help removing things, i can do some little image removing, check this for example

WoW Loading bar 100% removed by me :p

Nice enough - I can still spot where it was - but good job none the less. Now try removing the WoW icon :wink:

Anyway Hubcool is the only one who can edit the team so its his decision.

It gotta be Dragonish, with the dragon Spreading against a dude that uses a magical shield or something? i could always find a picture if this is to much work for you guys

Thats was a quick comeback :smile:

I could do it...but why should the dragon be spread over a dude?:confused: Do you want it to look something like this:
131841-albums1697-picture19263.jpg

Level 35
lol, that its sprays fire on the dude, and the dude uses a shield to block it

or the dude uses a water spell and blocking like its a stream of fire and water ;)

Okay, try writing fire behind it then :grin: Anyway it did kinda look good.

I'll see what I can do, but be aware that it most likely will take me ages as I am extremely busy at the moment... so only have some short breaks to do something in and not any long periods of free time which I need to make something proper.

So an idea would be to find some pictures you could use and let me mix them or make changes... That would increase the speed in which you get it. :thumbs_up:

Level 35
I want this to a champaign screen
Red baron you do nice the last, what seems to this. Please can you do.

Yea I can take care of it - but first after I return from training later today. Anyway you might want to upload the original file type of the picture so you won't have the blurred effect around the text.

btw: In your signature; You might want to change it so it says:

I need some project members :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.